PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's simple for me. Turn the other cheek means everybody gets one. Nobody gets two.
Reba already had her second chance when Della and MC found out who she really is... And, Reba turned right around and blew it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I was at "wait and see" when Reba got past Della's red flagged radar to allow Reba to continue her rouse. After she went total bitch fiend on Jessy, I don't care if she lives or dies as long as she doesn't try anything with MC's girls. Reba better continue the dingy, valley girl princess act and keep her fangs in check.

I am serious about this. I do not like sadists in the least. I find sadism utterly abhorrent and totally intolerable. That hatred likely stems from the sadistic streak inside of me that I have successfully suppressed for 56 years now. I have no plans to change that now. I refuse to let that out. Reba is a total sadist, just as Barb trained her to be. Reba may yet prove to be an asset to the Rogues but she will not be getting any love from me.

Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
What I can't figger out unless the cops were on the take that if there was no sign of a struggle.
why there wasn't at least evidence of bikes on or near the car.
So I'm guessing the minions may have caught them before else where and they where dumped to make it look like and accident.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LWtbo and motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Cool! Liked the baby bumps, thanks for showing it PapaPhat, both are sweet and sexy.. But!
I will still deal with JD nonetheless, also I don't know if this is a hidden message by Dimitri57, but that hairstyle is enough for me to want to kill JD twice....:devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Come on man! Everyone rocked a mullet back in the day! :cool: Oh wait, maybe it was just me! :oops: NVM...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Come on man! Everyone rocked a mullet back in the day! :cool: Oh wait, maybe it was just me! :oops: NVM...
My mother cut hair professionally most of her adult life. She gave me all of my haircuts until I joined the USMC and a few more afterward. During that afterward time frame, I asked her to give me the business look on top but leave it longer in the back and she was a total blank... She had no clue what I meant and didn't know any of the musicians that I referenced to give her an idea of what I meant... Then my girlfriend at the time figured out what I meant saying, "A mullet? You want a mullet?!? Aw HELL NO!!!" Then she proceeded to say that if I ever wanted to have sex with her again that I best just let mom finish the hair cut she had started and STFU about the mullet... So, I STFU about the mullet... never got one... after that I never wanted one... I have always preferred getting laid to any choice of hairstyle...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
OMG you don't, I can't believe that....This is...
Jokes apart it was very popular here in Italy too, but I never liked it I always kept my hairs long, well at least until I joined the army, from that day always kept them at 1mm... Never regretted that choice, when I see my older pics I always think " WTH is that punk?!?":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I cannot remember if I ever did the mullet. More than likely considering I did an equally ugly hairstyle...the Rat Tail down to the ass almost.
Mine turned into more of a rat tail too. It got to a certain point until I said fuck it and shaved it all off. I saved a lot of money on haircuts over the years. The hair may have been gone, but the head is still good. I never once had a woman tell me, "Give me some hair!" :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lol yeah when your balding on top and receding hairline it's just best to do the Mr Clean haircut...I just buzz it all off with no trim guard so as short as a trimmer goes.
It got to a certain point until I said fuck it and shaved it all off.
Nothing wrong with shaving your head, especially when all that is left is a ring around the head! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

One thing that all men who shave their head need to learn... NO MORE FULL BEARDS! Sideburns with a bald head is the absolute worst look any man can wear! Maybe a fade from a bit of stubble below the top of the ear down into a full bottom but no full sideburns! That is a look so ridiculous that it almost allows the mullet to become attractive... almost...

The goatee is much more suitable for a shaved head but if you insist you still want your full beard, at least have the common courtesy and dignity to fade the sides so you don't look like some ridiculous take on a fantasy dwarf!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nothing wrong with shaving your head, especially when all that is left is a ring around the head! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

One thing that all men who shave their head need to learn... NO MORE FULL BEARDS! Sideburns with a bald head is the absolute worst look any man can wear! Maybe a fade from a bit of stubble below the top of the ear down into a full bottom but no full sideburns! That is a look so ridiculous that it almost allows the mullet to become attractive... almost...

The goatee is much more suitable for a shaved head but if you insist you still want your full beard, at least have the common courtesy and dignity to fade the sides so you don't look like some ridiculous take on a fantasy dwarf!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
Yep, still wearin' my Marine Corps high and tight but, with a goatee (Van Dyke) cause I can! :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I believe what you are probably referring to is actually a Van Dyke. I sport one myself, as an inhabitant of the Evil universe.
No, sir.....
I guess the Van Dyke works with a bald head as well... no bushy sideburns with a shaved head is my point. I have more examples of beard and mustache style, straight from the barber so I'm fairly certain that I'm accurate here...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update, lots of both sex and non-sex content and also bit emotional content, when mc+jessie and willow were biking it felt that born to be wild should been played (yeah i know it's not possible but still).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Can I just ask Dimitri57 just to confirm since I suspect I already know the answere.
But would I be right in thinking that on the bikes models the wheels are staticly locked in one possion and arnt actually rotatable?.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Can I just ask Dimitri57 just to confirm since I suspect I already know the answere.
But would I be right in thinking that on the bikes models the wheels are staticly locked in one possion and arnt actually rotatable?.
Actually, had a lengthy back and forth with EfontMan back on page 134 about the same thing. Daz3D doesn't have a way that I have found to spin them during the render. I'll need to use a blurring brush post render to give the effect that they are turning.
EfontMan did a nice example in his post.

It's on my clean up list to do for the 0.9.1 bugfix. (Like the missing tattoos, typos, etc.) Plus, a script error with the Nikki scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes