motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I haven't finished the update yet but about Nikki.
Her route has been strange. From flirting and playing hard to get to "I wanna be your Ol' Lady" faster than MC's bike :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I gotta confess I liked it but did have the same feeling that it was a bit rushed. I look past it by acknowledging that my reader's "god's eye view" doesn't have to cover all the details of every character. For instance, I gotta believe MC has fucked Juanita and Maria quite a few times that we don't see.

Reactions: Ragnar

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I do feel for her, she's had a really shit life and it seems Barb put her through hell and also had her sister killed.

She deserves all the happiness in the world and I hope she finds it and has a happy ending in the game.

However it needs to be a happy ending away from the girls. As bad as I feel for her there are other girls that have had traumatic lives and have their own issues and those are where my loyalty sits.

I can't have someone around the girls that is going to snap over something so small and turn an accident into what would have been physical punishment if they had been alone.

I don't trust her.

It's not her fault that she's like that but she's not my problem.

The only reason she stopped is she didn't want anyone to guess who she really was so what happens when she no longer needs to hide. That's when people get hurt.

Angelica is a liability.

A tragic one that doesn't deserve anything that happened to her but a liability all the same.
This got me thinking. I guess I have been thinking of her
simply as the enemy. I do see that OBD has written in the possibility of a redemption path for her. Your comment, though, made me realize that in RL the existence of a choice isn't the same as making a choice. Now, I see the possibility of a failed redemption/tragic path for her. Especially since OBD seems to like sneekin' up on us like that. So... thanks for your comments. They have enhanced a story I really like.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Update was deff a great one.

Changed the order of my top 5 now....

Nik has to be top spot. She was great before but she's adorable as fuck.
Rai was my top girl but Niks adorableness knocked her off.
Chloe ...... dat ass ...... that is all.
Tracy because she's the original and also gives me the best lesbo scenes.
Willow because she's probably who i'd be going for irl if I was there. Stealing MC's girls and turning them to the dyke side.

Jessy I have mixed feelings about but I have to admit this update shelved her for me.

The way she bitched out when Angelica pushed her just shows she's all mouth and she runs it a LOT. She needs to learn to back it up or shut it down or it's gonna get her in the shit.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
So I finally got around to playing the latest update. I think my favourite part was the ginger princess's Homer-esque "Can't talk. Eating.".

Dimitri57: If I might make a suggestion, for future riding sequence static renders you may want to consider adding some rotational blur to the wheels to give a sense of motion. This is a quick and dirty Photochop, but this kind of thing:
I don't know how well equipped Daz is for that sort of thing, but if it allows for rendering out separate passes you could always render the wheels separately and then blur and comp them in PS.

You could also apply some blur to the background, at least for scenes where the participants are meant to be moving at high speed (I expect a chase sequence or two is in the cards at some point).

Reactions: motseer

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
This is a nice game for sure.

But there are quite a lot of typos in the text. It's not the end of the world but the author should probably have them fixed by the end. When things are consistently misspelled it gets distracting and gives off a lower quality feel to the entire game. The latest update alone has probably a hundred cases of wrong use of 'too' and 'to'. When in doubt, use 'to'. As the word 'too' is not all that common, only used as 'also' or to amplify another word. "Me too" or "too much/too hard".

Sorry to be the grammar-nazi.
needtoo.jpg wanttoo.jpg

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So I finally got around to playing the latest update. I think my favourite part was the ginger princess's Homer-esque "Can't talk. Eating.".

Dimitri57: If I might make a suggestion, for future riding sequence static renders you may want to consider adding some rotational blur to the wheels to give a sense of motion. This is a quick and dirty Photochop, but this kind of thing:
I don't know how well equipped Daz is for that sort of thing, but if it allows for rendering out separate passes you could always render the wheels separately and then blur and comp them in PS.

You could also apply some blur to the background, at least for scenes where the participants are meant to be moving at high speed (I expect a chase sequence or two is in the cards at some point).
Fair points. I was going with them being taken at "Stop Action" high shutter speed... :sneaky:

I do like what you did with the wheels! (y) I use Paint or GIMP for post render touch ups. I'll look at how they blur.

If daz can do separate passes, I haven't figured it out. You'd have to render separate images. I do that already for images to display on a phone, TV or computer monitor.

I should have used more DOF (Depth of field) That blurs the background somewhat. Part of it is my dislike for images that use too much blur. I've seen some games where you can't tell what the background is. I can understand that if you really don't have a background. If I have a nice background, I want to show it not just streaks of color.

Using blur makes sense on images that are perpendicular to the background. I'm not sure how it would look on the images of curves. The foreground shouldn't be blurred.

Plus, these are HD's not GP racers. They aren't going 150 mph (240 kmh)... :cool:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I've seen some games where you can't tell what the background is.
Yeah DoF and motion blur are the first things I turn off in any AAA game, since they go ham on that shit. But I wasn't suggesting you be that liberal with it. Selective use in one or two scenes might be warranted though, in such a scenario as a chase or whatever. But I don't know what you have planned for future episodes, so I was just spitballing.

If daz can do separate passes, I haven't figured it out.
I'm completely unfamiliar with it, only having worked with 3DS Max and Cinema 4D before. But if you absolutely had to go ghetto you could render out some alpha masks simply by applying black or white materials appropriately in order to separate out the elements of a combined render. It could work fairly seamlessly with some careful scene composition.

As to Gimp, it has been a fair few years since I last used it, but given it was always meant to be the open source alternative to Photoshop I dare say it should have equivalents to most of PS's major filters. For example -

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
This is a nice game for sure.

But there are quite a lot of typos in the text. It's not the end of the world but the author should probably have them fixed by the end. When things are consistently misspelled it gets distracting and gives off a lower quality feel to the entire game. The latest update alone has probably a hundred cases of wrong use of 'too' and 'to'. When in doubt, use 'to'. As the word 'too' is not all that common, only used as 'also' or to amplify a quantity. "Me too" or "too much".

Sorry to be the grammar-nazi.
Is the "too" "to" your only gripe? What are the other examples of "quite a lot of typos"? I run the script through a spelling/grammar program before I put out an update. Not to say that something couldn't be missed, but I doubt it is "hundreds of cases".

I've stated this numerous times before, but I write the dialog as people actually speak rather than grammatically perfect "Queen's English". (God save the Queen) The games I play that do that, come off as stiff and robotic.

My style of writing tends to annoy people that English is not their first language. It doesn't read like what they were taught in English language class.

I can't withhold my distain for the flippant reference of an ideology that is responsible for the death of millions of people.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah DoF and motion blur are the first things I turn off in any AAA game, since they go ham on that shit. But I wasn't suggesting you be that liberal with it. Selective use in one or two scenes might be warranted though, in such a scenario as a chase or whatever. But I don't know what you have planned for future episodes, so I was just spitballing.

I'm completely unfamiliar with it, only having worked with 3DS Max and Cinema 4D before. But if you absolutely had to go ghetto you could render out some alpha masks simply by applying black or white materials appropriately in order to separate out the elements of a combined render. It could work fairly seamlessly with some careful scene composition.

As to Gimp, it has been a fair few years since I last used it, but given it was always meant to be the open source alternative to Photoshop I dare say it should have equivalents to most of PS's major filters. For example -
The subtle blurring you did on the wheels was perfect. It will be in future renders.

I forgot that I use masking to make billboards to have NPC images in the background rather than have actual characters loaded in the scene.

Thanks for the tip! :cool:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Is the "too" "to" your only gripe? What are the other examples of "quite a lot of typos"? I run the script through a spelling/grammar program before I put out an update. Not to say that something couldn't be missed, but I doubt it is "hundreds of cases".
There were others. Handful of sentences with a word missing and others where there was duplicate words in a manner that might happen when you change the structure of the sentence and forget to erase the words you moved around, or forget to add them all back. At least that's what has happened to me, personally. I did not make a note of them to point them out though, unfortunately. There was also some others that won't pop out in spell check like 'were' in place of 'where' and vice versa.

And you are correct; 'Hundred cases' is most definitely an exaggeration, sorry about that. Still, there were quite a few of those either way. I offer this feedback without malice, it is up to you what to do with it. The game is a nice one with or without these issues and I wish you all the best!

Reactions: Dimitri57

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

I've stated this numerous times before, but I write the dialog as people actually speak rather than grammatically perfect "Queen's English". (God save the Queen) The games I play that do that, come off as stiff and robotic.

My style of writing tends to annoy people that English is not their first language. It doesn't read like what they were taught in English language class.

I can't withhold my distain for the flippant reference of an ideology that is responsible for the death of millions of people.
Hey, bro ya' know if we're gonna get picky... You should never end a sentence with a preposition either. So, "need too" (technically meaning " need also" which isn't really incorrect) - Oh, that was a double negative - :oops: or "need to" should be changed to something like "should". Also, it's disdain or if you want to use the "t" you could say distaste - but who's counting misspells and grammatical faux pas, right? I mean, that's what writers and publishers pay editors for. So, I know, I could just take care of that for you as payback for all the freeloading pleasure I get from reading this marvelous VN for NOTHING. Maybe that will get the grammatically correct blighters off your ass. Jus' sayin'

Oh, BTW, I like the way you right, man.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
nice update realy liked it. just started the game from the beggining and i think i miss a scene.
if I remember correctly there was a scene with chloe where she invites you to her home and thats the one im missing. Someone can help me?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
nice update realy liked it. just started the game from the beggining and i think i miss a scene.
if I remember correctly there was a scene with chloe where she invites you to her home and thats the one im missing. Someone can help me?
When you are in the Fox Box drinking shots, you need to let Jessy keep drinking.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Is there a way to stop Angelica from dominating Jessy? Was kinda sad to see the main girl of the MC which was until now a real blast taking no shit from abusive persons (intro: even killed one of them) be turned into a docile sub by just a few harsh words. Hope the MC will be able to push back (or rather, Jessy will push back herself instead of being a pushover).

But amazing update, lots of interesting story development & super hot scenes !

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is there a way to stop Angelica from dominating Jessy? Was kinda sad to see the main girl of the MC which was until now a real blast taking no shit from abusive persons (intro: even killed one of them) be turned into a docile sub by just a few harsh words....
Hehe... yeah, I'm bettin' that's not gonna happen. MC watches over his girls and Jessie is his "main girl". Angelica is not gonna become her dom mistress. IMHO

4.40 star(s) 128 Votes