McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
In 9.1 version there are a couple spots in script where wrong person is labeled as the talking person.
[that Brooke foursome scene, and the image I'll attach, where Willow is incorrectly labeled as Jessy]

Also a few spots in the script it appears a word or two was taken out, ie: broken sentences.
[Sorry I didn't write any of them down, maybe I"ll re-re-replay 9.1 and actually write them all down.]

Clipboard01.jpg

half resolution image to save space: Edit: this is the Willow incorrectly labeled as Jessy screen. At mid-end of chapter 9.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In 9.1 version there are a couple spots in script where wrong person is labeled as the talking person.
[that Brooke foursome scene, and the image I'll attach, where Willow is incorrectly labeled as Jessy]

Also a few spots in the script it appears a word or two was taken out, ie: broken sentences.
[Sorry I didn't write any of them down, maybe I"ll re-re-replay 9.1 and actually write them all down.]

View attachment 2456254

half resolution image to save space: Edit: this is the Willow incorrectly labeled as Jessy screen. At mid-end of chapter 9.
These are all good for OBD to know but would be better sent in a PM than out here in open forum. Direct such needed corrections directly to Dimitri57. He is the dev and the only one that can affect changes. Posting them here seems like you are trying to make Dima look bad rather than help. TBH, I think you are just trying to help but these are not public messages. All fans do NOT need to know this, only OBD. Thanks.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Dylan741

zp560

Nov 29, 2018
Which version is your game ?!! (mine is 0.9.0 I haven't downloaded 0.9.1)

Edit: actually never mind, Brooke said "Yes mistress" multiple times in that scene .. and one of them indeed mistakenly written Jessy instead of Brooke even though Stacy was clearly talking to Brooke not Jessy
its 10 part 1

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, just finished up to end of part 9, again.
That end scene cliffhanger reveal.
Now I'm jonesing for part 10.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Ok, just finished up to end of part 9, again.
That end scene cliffhanger reveal.
Now I'm jonesing for part 10.
Your gonna be waiting for awhile unless someone decides to be a hero and leak the update anytime soon.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

View attachment 2456254

Was already noted but thank you and I'm not sure which update it was fixed in but it was fixed by this latest one LongRoadHome 1.0 Part 1. Fixed.jpg OBD likes to know if he slipped up just PM him here or if you can leave a message on Patreon giving him a brief discription of the scene the full line and who you think is supossed to say it. Or if its a suspected Typo again give a description of the scene who says it whats said and what you think it should say. if OBD agrees he will be happy to fix it.

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Was already noted but thank you and I'm not sure which update it was fixed in but it was fixed by this latest one LongRoadHome 1.0 Part 1. View attachment 2457370 OBD likes to know if he slipped up just PM him here or if you can leave a message on Patreon giving him a brief discription of the scene the full line and who you think is supossed to say it. Or if its a suspected Typo again give a description of the scene who says it whats said and what you think it should say. if OBD agrees he will be happy to fix it.
Awesome job in helping OBD with the corrections on 1.0! Figured it might be you. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LWtbo

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Okay i gotta be honest....

i'm proud and sad at the same time

Proud of OBD's Supporter on Patreon etc for not leaking anything yet..

Sad cause it isnt leaked yet <.<

ICH WILL DOCH NUR LONG ROAD HOME SPIELEN!!! (little reference to the angry german kid meme)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Okay i gotta be honest....

i'm proud and sad at the same time

Proud of OBD's Supporter on Patreon etc for not leaking anything yet..

Sad cause it isnt leaked yet <.<

ICH WILL DOCH NUR LONG ROAD HOME SPIELEN!!! (little reference to the angry german kid meme)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, the patch holders are loyal (probably age :ROFLMAO: ) to the cause since many have something in there background that triggers this.

There was more to this, but after reading it "Captain Obvious" came to mine.

Were all waiting for the game to be released here, since the opinions are always enjoyable to read.

Man half asleep when I wrote this, so if it sounds like shit it probably is. At least I didn't have to look on google to spell anything. Need a cup of joe! :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
you have good attitude. Some here are just sour puss, call members on f95 leeches and parasite. respect.
Thanks. It's probably because I started here. I lurked here for a couple years playing various games, noting writing styles, etc. I maxed out at supporting 25 games after I was exposed to them here first. After a time, I was inspired to give it a try. I jumped in with both feet not knowing fuck all what I was doing. It was a rocky start, but I very much enjoy telling a story that is unique compared to the overdone tropes that dominate the AVN world. The biker lifestyle is one that very few have intimate knowledge of. Putting out an engaging story that people enjoy is my main motivation. Monetizing it and building a modest following has allowed me to buy DAZ3D assets, make computer upgrades and pay for a music/sfx subscription. Those things have enabled me to produce a better-quality player experience. IMHO.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sad to say but just as in the days of old not even the best pirate's can't get lucky all the time sometime you just get becalmed and have to suck it up... untill lady luck lets the wind's blow your way again. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Some say they would rather be lucky than good. But, I will settle for good and lucky. :whistle:;)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Sad to say but just as in the days of old not even the best pirate's can get lucky all the time sometime you just get becalmed and have to suck it up... untill lady luck lets the wind's blow your way again. :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Many choose to languish in the doldrums... ;)

I've always been amazed how lucky people that work their asses off are! :cool:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
dam it last post I missed the " 't in can't get lucky" oh well guess i'm just not that good at spelling :unsure:then again.
Personally you can keep the good bit I would rather settle for lucky and rich.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes