motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Alright which one of you trouble makers caused an issue:

1. Your post in the thread [VN] Long Road Home [v0.9.1] [OBDGames]was deleted. Reason: thread cleanup from deleted upstream post(s)
    32 minutes ago Mark unread
:ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Pretty sure that was me. I had two posts deleted a few days ago because as Phat puts it, "We had a run in with counter culture." I just got the same notification you did a few minutes ago. Looks like they purged the whole conversation. Too bad, I had some really good zingers in there.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
SPOILER Erm Nope,
She's still blue, da-ba-dee-da-ba-daa
Da-ba-dee-da-ba-daa, da-ba-dee-da-ba-daa
Da-ba-dee-da-ba-daa, da-ba-dee-da-ba-daa :devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
SPOILER Erm Nope,
She's still blue, da-ba-dee-da-ba-daa
Da-ba-dee-da-ba-daa, da-ba-dee-da-ba-daa :devilish::devilish::devilish:.
hehehe and will it be a "blue moon" as well?:p

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
had had that happened to me "few" times.
Hell... not only was I recently deleted, I spent over a week in the "penalty box" unable to post to this thread! Next time I call out a whiner, I will be a bit more selective in my choice of verbiage. When I make a strong point like, "I LOVE OBD GAMES!!!" or "I LOVE Long Road Home!!!" or "You just crossed the line there! Take that shit talk elsewhere!" I want it to stick and get my message across permanently, not get deleted the next day.

The good news in all of this is that Phat is back and hasn't seen hide nor hair of either of those "Karens" since!!!
Huzzah!!!
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
1678654112598.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me it was automatic when MC spoke to Stan in private. Della and Candi went to the den, MC and Stan went for a walk... Then there was the bathroom scene with Angel... That requires player choice to make that happen or avoid it but Della and Candi just talk every time with no choice or trigger that I know other than just taking Candi to Stan and Della's home which is scripted. Not really sure what you are asking, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes