Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
For me it was automatic when MC spoke to Stan in private. Della and Candi went to the den, MC and Stan went for a walk... Then there was the bathroom scene with Angel... That requires player choice to make that happen or avoid it but Della and Candi just talk every time with no choice or trigger that I know other than just taking Candi to Stan and Della's home which is scripted. Not really sure what you are asking, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Now when I play that scene, Della and Candi doesn't come up. It goes from Stan and Ryker to Angel and Ryker and than to leaving skipping the Della, Candi conversation which is after the bathroom visit.

Talk to OBD and he said my save my be corrupted. Deleted the game and all the saves, used a new download and his save and still can't get the scene.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Now when I play that scene, Della and Candi doesn't come up. It goes from Stan and Ryker to Angel and Ryker and than to leaving skipping the Della, Candi conversation which is after the bathroom visit.

Talk to OBD and he said my save my be corrupted. Deleted the game and all the saves, used a new download and his save and still can't get the scene.
To get the Dela Candi talk you need to have chosen to help her and then choose more than just being just her friend
Have the revised EP 10.rpy script OBD posted installed.
If you have and it still messing up try deleteing the Renpy C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongRoadHomefolder's persistent if you haven't already.
Other than that I'm feked if I know sorry.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
To get the Dela Candi talk you need to have chosen to help her and then choose more than just being just her friend
If you have and it still messing up try deleteing the Renpy C:\Users\**\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LongRoadHomefolder's persistent if you haven't already.
I gave him the same instructions on Patreon.

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I gave him the same instructions on Patreon.
Those just seemed like the right choices naturally for me... I'd want a member to look out for my girls if I were being held captive by the state or feds... hopefully our MC has seen the last of penitentiary walls as a prisoner though. Seeing him locked up during the intro was depressing enough. Jail sucks and prison is even worse.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
i finally got to play the update, and fuck me did u deliver :PogChamp:

thank you for the amazing story and girls Dimitri57

now i have to figure my patreon shit out and i can start supporting you!

looking forward for 1.0 part 2 <3
Thanks Fox! I'm not slacking. :cool: I have the first scene complete. I'm rendering for others. MC's clothes and bike have been slightly tweaked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
phat: you collected too many warnings/penalty points.

most i have had was 6.
I must be doing something wrong. I have yet to have 1 penalty(knock on wood). I have many times wrote something in response to somebody, but never hit post reply. I'm impulsive like many, but sometimes I can show my discipline in showing restraint. I'm by know means perfect I have said things I've regretted, but I usually own them and recant. I also am not really a shit talker by nature so that might have something to do with it. My uncle one time asked me why I'm always so quiet and my response(thought I've forgotten my exact words where) was something like I don't wish to be perceived a fool because there is nothing to say that either is productive, true or uplifting.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I must be doing something wrong. I have yet to have 1 penalty(knock on wood). I have many times wrote something in response to somebody, but never hit post reply. I'm impulsive like many, but sometimes I can show my discipline in showing restraint. I'm by know means perfect I have said things I've regretted, but I usually own them and recant. I also am not really a shit talker by nature so that might have something to do with it. My uncle one time asked me why I'm always so quiet and my response(thought I've forgotten my exact words where) was something like I don't wish to be perceived a fool because there is nothing to say that either is productive, true or uplifting.
Hehehe... You are not doing anything wrong. hehe You're just too nice to earn penalty points. Leave that stuff to me and Phat. We're too mean to care. :devilish::cool::p

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hehehe... You are not doing anything wrong. hehe You're just too nice to earn penalty points. Leave that stuff to me and Phat. We're too mean to care. :devilish::cool::p

You got that right, my friend! When they do nothing but talk shit... I don't give a shit!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Viva la Hotties on the Long Road Home!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.16 - 18.03.19.12.png
This reminds me... been far too long since we've seen those extra hot Russian sisters from the café!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Now you got me concerned, I also don't think I saw this scene?

What is that scene exactly?

This is what I get:
Is there some bigger/longer scene with Della and Candi I'm not seeing?

I signed up at subscribestar whatever, and I downloaded the 9.1 to 1.0 patch [says it includes updated script, when maybe it don't]

edit: it is this scene I'm not seeing "della_candi_talk2".
edit2:
edit3: I have a strong feeling the coding or sequencing is not correct? Or is having Angel there disrubting the entire thing?
edit4: I did a few edits and testing of my own, and I think I figured it out with this fix:
ep10.rpy
line 10,926 change "jump della_candi_talk3" into "jump della_candi_talk2"
line 11,398 change "jump della_candi_talk2" into "jump della_candi_talk3"

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

This is what I get:

I signed up at subscribestar whatever, and I downloaded hte 9.1 to 1.0 patch [says it includes updated script, when maybe it don't]

edit2:
edit3: I have a strong feeling the coding or sequencing is not correct? Or is having Angel there disrubting the entire thing?
edit4: I did a few edits and testing of my own, and I think I figured it out with this fix:
ep10.rpy
Not seeing why if you have the fixed EP10 added how your missing stuff unless its a persistant file issue.
And it can also sometimes be because your playing from one of your saves.
I had Issues playing from my save so I started over.
Now I also dont get the Chat scene but I did first few play throughs starnge.
As to my "be more than friends" comment well that is actually after the Dela Candi talk so it should be ignored.
P.S.yup the two "Jump to's" you mention do seem to be the cause of the issue can't figger out how my previous playthroughs skip that issue.

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

This is what I get:

I signed up at subscribestar whatever, and I downloaded hte 9.1 to 1.0 patch [says it includes updated script, when maybe it don't]

edit2:
ep10.rpy
This is the problem I'm having. I'm just going to delete everything. Did it last night and sent everything to the recycle bin. Than just tried the latest download with OBD's save and it still happened. Now going to delete the whole thing and try it again. Thank You for the reply.

Let you know in about 10 - 15 minutes the outcome.

Wish I would read things closer! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes