Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Not seeing why if you have the fixed EP10 added how your missing stuff unless its a persistant file issue.
And it can also sometimes be because your playing from one of your saves.
I had Issues playing from my save so I started over.
Now I also dont get the Chat scene but I did first few play throughs starnge.
As to my "be more than friends" comment well that is actually after the Dela Candi talk so it should be ignored.
So if I'm reading it right, your having the same issue Tbo?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I say, we are in need of more ethnicities.... and because MC can not always be at fox box:
we need a DJ
we need extra security/bouncer

AND if the planned 'fox box expansion' happens [honestly, i don't see how they fit more into that little brick building unless there is more of the building they can buy from other shop owners, or they do construction to expand size]
we'll also need maybe another bartender if the fox box gets much more popular.

Plus we can move some existing characters or new characters into the hotel. :D win win for harem

I vote, a buff amazon [non-white please] for bouncer/security.
Maybe even a buff mother + buff daughter combo, mother is head of security and daughter is normal security, and they can rotate watching door and covering inside. Maybe military backgrounds/training to bond with MC.
[and story wise if fox box expands, maybe an updated security system, like camera on the front of outside keeping eye on if like 10 minions pull up or something, to give all the workers+patrons enough time to either be on alert or get ready for an assault or evacuate]

And maybe they can set it up so Katy can dj remotely [at first], like an ipad on a stick :D.
Or create yet another new female character to be DJ [also non-white please].

Finally move Brooke over..........please

Can we also throw in a Nun? Because sexually active nuns are hawt.

Sorry my mind is racing wondering what future content will be and that I'm sort of 'white' overloaded :D

I'm just hoping end will be like: expose the dirty politicians and buisniess people purposely devalue'ing the area, minion fued solved, multiple business running by mc's harem, living in a large home/hotel, making the community far better, etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer and Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I say, we are in need of more ethnicities.... and because MC can not always be at fox box:
we need a DJ
we need extra security/bouncer

AND if the planned 'fox box expansion' happens [honestly, i don't see how they fit more into that little brick building unless there is more of the building they can buy from other shop owners, or they do construction to expand size]
we'll also need maybe another bartender if the fox box gets much more popular.

Plus we can move some existing characters or new characters into the hotel. :D win win for harem

I vote, a buff amazon [non-white please] for bouncer/security.
Maybe even a buff mother + buff daughter combo, mother is head of security and daughter is normal security, and they can rotate watching door and covering inside. Maybe military backgrounds/training to bond with MC.
[and story wise if fox box expands, maybe an updated security system, like camera on the front of outside keeping eye on if like 10 minions pull up or something, to give all the workers+patrons enough time to either be on alert or get ready for an assault or evacuate]

And maybe they can set it up so Katy can dj remotely [at first], like an ipad on a stick :D.
Or create yet another new female character to be DJ [also non-white please].

Finally move Brooke over..........please

Can we also throw in a Nun? Because sexually active nuns are hawt.

Sorry my mind is racing wondering what future content will be and that I'm sort of 'white' overloaded :D

I'm just hoping end will be like: expose the dirty politicians and buisniess people purposely devalue'ing the area, minion fued solved, multiple business running by mc's harem, living in a large home/hotel, making the community far better, etc.
thumbs-up.gif

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
Gotta say this is one if not the best games out there, give props to the devs, although when i first play it i went down the send jd to jail and i thought that was quick, until i realised the killing jd route was the way to go, cant wait for the new stuff to come out

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I know most of you are all vocally and impatiently YET patiently waiting on EP 10 and I can't blame you.
But I'm sure OBD is greatfull for you eagerness.
However what sort of Pirates would we be if we realised a leeked faulty product.
"Normal F95Zone Pirates not Long Road Home Pirates thats what":cool:.
We would be disrespecting both OBD, the Game and yourselves.
I'm fairly sure OBD would tell you himself there have been issues with EP 10.
And as much as he would like for every one to experiance EP10.
It's not yet in a good enough condition for you the larger audiance its more of a test build still.
OBD is himself once again working on and testing the current script as he puts it.
And I quote "I'm running through it in-game to make sure I didn't dick something up when I edited the script".
So again I and I'm guessing that we who have EP10 and OBD all thank you for your continued patience. :love:

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
I would much rather wait for the dev to release a working update,than trying a pirate copy, only to find out that, 1, it doesnt work,2, it screws up your saves.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I would much rather wait for the dev to release a working update,than trying a pirate copy, only to find out that, 1, it doesnt work,2, it screws up your saves.
Agreed, it's a matter of being patient we all know it will arrive sooner or later and at least it will be a working version so no big deal, in the mean time I will refresh my memory with another playthrough. :) (y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I believe OBD wants to see our reaction almost as much as we want to react. Last update "leaked" around 10 days after initial release (if I remember correctly). So... soonish. Yeah, soon, I think.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I'm thinkin' she will be more of a home girl and baby mamma. :love:
I mean, that was the plan all along. Missing a creampie with her is a felony, if you ask me, sure I'd like more than that from her, however that's just what I think. As long as she stays around and be her amazing self I'm ok with that. A man can dream though, right?

• Love
Reactions: Onetogo and motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes