Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Yup, RaiRai is one of my favs and I agree she deserves a prominent role in MC's life. But, I think her family story is going to put her in some role independent of the Rogues. After all, MC IS going to become the King of Berdoo! :cool:
Didn't someone say (maybe Della, I can't remember) that having a Ol'lady not directly tied to the Club would be good? I know I'm biased, but still.

Reactions: Onetogo and motseer

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Didn't someone say (maybe Della, I can't remember) that having a Ol'lady not directly tied to the Club would be good? I know I'm biased, but still.
correct.
the idea was for that wife to not be related to the club at all ,if the club ever got in trouble whit the law she could be a safe haven of sorts

the real qeustion who actually fits the bill for that?
only ones i can think about are the russian girls at the moment and the hotel girls

everyone who works at the fox box is related to the club one way or the other

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
correct.
the idea was for that wife to not be related to the club at all ,if the club ever got in trouble whit the law she could be a safe haven of sorts

the real qeustion who actually fits the bill for that?
only ones i can think about are the russian girls at the moment and the hotel girls

everyone who works at the fox box is related to the club one way or the other
well, no problem, Rachael can quit so she can fit the role. :sneaky: :LOL:

Reactions: motseer

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
she's invested into stan and della on a personal level i don't see how stopping working at the club ,would make her lose all connection to the club

also she looks to good on the pole in and out off the club ;)
Well, I was kidding there (partially:ROFLMAO:) and I kinda agree with you on your last statement, nonetheless she decided to not do dances in the club anymore since she got serious with MC (and she earned a lot of points in my book because of that), so I guess we have to "settle for" admire her out of the Fox Box.

Reactions: motseer

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is it strange I want to replay LRH for the umpteenth time just this month?

No, not at all.

I find myself cycling between LRH, Sorcerer, and Terminus Reach replays.
I should find other good vn to also replay, but so few are actually good, let alone completed.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You propose much for Rai without really taking into account the most important factor of all... What does Rai want??? Rachael seems rather content in the role of girlfriend, which is all she has ever asked of MC. There is a high chance that Rachael actually loves Jessy more than she does MC. Yes, she loves them both but the question does come up in MC's mind in game and has NOT been answered yet. So, the big question remains... What does Rachael want??? Both Jessy and Nikki specifically asked MC to be his ol'ladies. Rai has not asked for that directly nor has she even hinted at it.

TBH, I think Rai is content with what she has so we should be content with her choice as well. She enjoys earning her own money at the Fox Box as a server. This allows her to have independence out from under her mother's thumb so that Rachael can still have a relationship with her mother without being beholden to her, under her mother's control. Rai is free from that. She is also free to love both Jessy and MC together and separately with no limits. From what I see in this story, Rai is rather happy with what she has so I would encourage you to be happy with her and stop playing her mother wanting to control Rai. She only escaped that noose recently so let Rai be Rai and do what Rai wants. The fact that Rachel is such a self reliant, stand on her own two feet, free and independent spirit is a large part of what makes Rai so attractive. I love you Rai!:love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.13 - 14.37.19.46.png

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
You propose much for Rai without really taking into account the most important factor of all... What does Rai want??? Rachael seems rather content in the role of girlfriend, which is all she has ever asked of MC. There is a high chance that Rachael actually loves Jessy more than she does MC. Yes, she loves them both but the question does come up in MC's mind in game and has NOT been answered yet. So, the big question remains... What does Rachael want??? Both Jessy and Nikki specifically asked MC to be his ol'ladies. Rai has not asked for that directly nor has she even hinted at it.

TBH, I think Rai is content with what she has so we should be content with her choice as well. She enjoys earning her own money at the Fox Box as a server. This allows her to have independence out from under her mother's thumb so that Rachael can still have a relationship with her mother without being beholden to her, under her mother's control. Rai is free from that. She is also free to love both Jessy and MC together and separately with no limits. From what I see in this story, Rai is rather happy with what she has so I would encourage you to be happy with her and stop playing her mother wanting to control Rai. She only escaped that noose recently so let Rai be Rai and do what Rai wants. The fact that Rachel is such a self reliant, stand on her own two feet, free and independent spirit is a large part of what makes Rai so attractive. I love you Rai!:love:

View attachment 2466982
Hey, as I said I'm biased, but far from wanting to be controlling in any way. I also said:
" As long as she stays around and be her amazing self I'm ok with that ".

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A legitimate concern for the club going forward, is; if we keep dicking down every employee we're gonna have to remove private dances entirely. :LOL:
Now, why would we do THAT??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Private dances are just a tease for good paying customers and a great source of income for both the dancers AND the club. If you haven't noticed yet, MC is NOT the jealous type and would be on hand to "remind" any unruly patrons of the club rules... Look but don't touch! The girls can touch you but you do NOT touch the girls! As long as they can remember those two simple rules, why would we stop offering such a high dollar earning service???

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
guuuuuys.. i replayd v0.9.. i need 10! I'm a junky who needs his fix.. Just.. one.. more.. update.. Wheres our Hero and my personal savior! :D
Patience my young padawan learner. All good things come to those who wait. :p

Well, I was kidding there (partially:ROFLMAO:) and I kinda agree with you on your last statement, nonetheless she decided to not do dances in the club anymore since she got serious with MC (and she earned a lot of points in my book because of that), so I guess we have to "settle for" admire her out of the Fox Box.
She can do private dances for Ryker. :devilish: As long as we get to watch. :p

Is it strange I want to replay LRH for the umpteenth time just this month?

No, not at all.

I find myself cycling between LRH, Sorcerer, and Terminus Reach replays.
I should find other good vn to also replay, but so few are actually good, let alone completed.
I have played "The Long Road Home" (up to the latest update) at least a dozen times. So, no, I would not consider it strange. :cool:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes