motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
With Nora's (Rai's mother) connections to the power brokers in the community, Rai would be the perfect respectable girlfriend.
That's been my suspicion since the dinner date. (y) But, hey Dimitri, check it out. Everybody's been stoppin' by. I think the queue for the update is already lined up around the block! Nevermind that we're all freeloaders and vagabonds. The crowd's gettin' thirsty for another putt. Jus' sayin' ;) It shows how much this thing rocks!!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hmm wonder if its possible I didnt get the error first time round because I just replaced the file and restarted a playthrough and didn't restart actual game first?. who knows anyway for all thoughs that have EP10 and arn't McLOVINu, Runner17 or ME or haven't modified it themselves here's the revised EP10.rpy as pointed out by and thans to McLOVINu.
As you know my initial release had some errors with at Stan and Della's place because of the multiple options, Candi yes/no and Angel yes/no. It played through fine of you chose both, but if you didn't choose one or the other things got wonky. (I've told you guys before, it would make my life easier if you would fuck them all!) :LOL:

With your help, I got them corrected but somehow didn't get the corrected script into the refreshed uploads. I was convinced Runner had a bad save, but I don't think that was the case.

When running the new grammar/spell checker, I was surprised when I ran into the errors again. &^%%$@!)(&*%!!! :poop: I don't intend to put out buggy updates, but this one has kept me up into the wee hours untangling my fuckups. Hopefully I'll learn one of these days not to write myself into such complicated scenes... :cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it would make my life easier if you would fuck them all!
I would do just that but only if you make them shave their beards and wear a dress.

If I get drunk enough I can pretend Stan and Sluggo are really ugly girls from back home in Wales.

If you make them keep the beards I would have to pretend they are average looking girls from England.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I would do just that but only if you make them shave their beards and wear a dress.

If I get drunk enough I can pretend Stan and Sluggo are really ugly girls from back home in Wales.

If you make them keep the beards I would have to pretend they are average looking girls from England.
Meow much :p ... now now Avaron I think your claws are showing.

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
I say, we are in need of more ethnicities.... and because MC can not always be at fox box:
we need a DJ
we need extra security/bouncer

AND if the planned 'fox box expansion' happens [honestly, i don't see how they fit more into that little brick building unless there is more of the building they can buy from other shop owners, or they do construction to expand size]
we'll also need maybe another bartender if the fox box gets much more popular.

Plus we can move some existing characters or new characters into the hotel. :D win win for harem

I vote, a buff amazon [non-white please] for bouncer/security.
Maybe even a buff mother + buff daughter combo, mother is head of security and daughter is normal security, and they can rotate watching door and covering inside. Maybe military backgrounds/training to bond with MC.
[and story wise if fox box expands, maybe an updated security system, like camera on the front of outside keeping eye on if like 10 minions pull up or something, to give all the workers+patrons enough time to either be on alert or get ready for an assault or evacuate]

And maybe they can set it up so Katy can dj remotely [at first], like an ipad on a stick :D.
Or create yet another new female character to be DJ [also non-white please].

Finally move Brooke over..........please

Can we also throw in a Nun? Because sexually active nuns are hawt.

Sorry my mind is racing wondering what future content will be and that I'm sort of 'white' overloaded :D

I'm just hoping end will be like: expose the dirty politicians and buisniess people purposely devalue'ing the area, minion fued solved, multiple business running by mc's harem, living in a large home/hotel, making the community far better, etc.
Just to give you a heads up (I'm disappointed with PapaPhat), a certain military person (female), don't know if she is active or non-active, will make an appearance. She will be of a certain ethnic background that were all interested in. :devilish:

This is mentioned previously, somewhere in this forum. This is all based on OBD's script which is subject to changed.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes