boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Is it strange I want to replay LRH for the umpteenth time just this month?

No, not at all.

I find myself cycling between LRH, Sorcerer, and Terminus Reach replays.
I should find other good vn to also replay, but so few are actually good, let alone completed.
very similar taste

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is it even possible to have more than 1 old lady?
I'm disappointed with PapaPhat
more than 1 Ol' lady
Disappointed, Runner? Why??? I did nothing wrong!

More than one ol'lady has been addressed in game numerous times now and is allowed by Rogue's Rules. A Rogue member in good standing may have as many ol'ladies as he wants and can keep happy. Do not confuse ol'lady/ol'man relationships with a legal marriage. They share much in common yet are also different in many respects. It is not a legal marriage so the participants are not officially breaking the law. Many sex acts like anal sex, cunniligus, fellatio, even taking your wife doggy style were once illegal in many states in the US many of these laws, including those against same sex relations are still on the prudish ass books today but good luck attempting to prosecute someone for ANY consensual "sex crime" between two or more consenting adults in this day and age.

So, to answer your question, cxx... YES!!! It most certainly IS possible, plausible AND feasible for one bike club member to have more than one ol'lady. Our MC here is a prime example as he already has two waiting in the wings for him to obtain his membership patch as a full Rogue in Jessy and Nikki. I could easily see both Willow and possibly Katy joining the ol'lady ranks as well at some point. If you haven't noticed by now... MC has an incredibly difficult time saying "no" to ANY of these lovely, wonderful ladies! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: If fact, I find that quality to be one of MC's most relatable traits.;)(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
base profile 1873899_carvingcorners.jpg

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

More than one ol'lady has been addressed in game numerous times now and is allowed by Rogue's Rules. A Rogue member in good standing may have as many ol'ladies as he wants and can keep happy. Do not confuse ol'lady/ol'man relationships with a legal marriage. They share much in common yet are also different in many respects. It is not a legal marriage so the participants are not officially breaking the law. Many sex acts like anal sex, cunniligus, fellatio, even taking your wife doggy style were once illegal in many states in the US many of these laws, including those against same sex relations are still on the prudish ass books today but good luck attempting to prosecute someone for ANY consensual "sex crime" between two or more consenting adults in this day and age.

So, to answer your question, cxx... YES!!! It most certainly IS possible, plausible AND feasible for one bike club member to have more than one ol'lady. Our MC here is a prime example as he already has two waiting in the wings for him to obtain his membership patch as a full Rogue in Jessy and Nikki. I could easily see both Willow and possibly Katy joining the ol'lady ranks as well at some point. If you haven't noticed by now... MC has an incredibly difficult time saying "no" to ANY of these lovely, wonderful ladies! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: If fact, I find that quality to be one of MC's most relatable traits.;)(y)

View attachment 2468091
:ROFLMAO: You and OBD were discussing the style of lady. If I remember correctly Pam Grier's name came up. Of course with as much as you post, I would be amazed if you remembered the discussion.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
:ROFLMAO: You and OBD were discussing the style of lady. If I remember correctly Pam Grier's name came up. Of course with as much as you post, I would be amazed if you remembered the discussion.
I fail to follow you here, my friend. I love almost all of the women in this game with the exceptions of Bob's sister (the DA), Rai's sister (Sarah? is it? Stevarino can have her uptight princess ass, no thanks) and the absolute worst offender, Barb! The rest of the women in this story are at varying degrees of hotness but I wouldn't say no to any of them, including Rai's mother, Nora:devilish:

As for Pam Grier, she is a real ace of a wonderful lady whom I respect and admire. And, you are correct, my friend. I do not remember the specifics of that conversation so I remain at a loss as to what I did or said to disappoint you. Maybe send it in a PM where you can say what you mean in plain English. Otherwise, Phat is fucking clueless...:oops:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.12.27 - 12.52.05.19.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022

View attachment 2468091
Claiming a girl as your Ol' Lady in the biker world is more binding than marriage in the world of the 99% They are your property and no member of your club will ever hit on them! Other members will also defend your Ol' Lady from douchebags knowing they are your property... In the 4 wheel world, Wives cheat, in the 1%, 2 wheel world wives/Ol' Lady's don't! (Or they will find themselves located close to Quack!)

I would do just that but only if you make them shave their beards and wear a dress.

If I get drunk enough I can pretend Stan and Sluggo are really ugly girls from back home in Wales.

If you make them keep the beards I would have to pretend they are average looking girls from England.
Not shaving my beard, I am 1/2 "old country" English, my first bike was a 1970 Triumph I drink scotch but will get you extremely lubricated with whatever you want! Just get hammered and think of me as the bearded woman from the freakshow with a big strap-on, jump on my bitch-pad and hold on tight... ;)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not shaving my beard, I am 1/2 "old country" English, my first bike was a 1970 Triumph I drink scotch but will get you extremely lubricated with whatever you want! Just get hammered and think of me as the bearded woman from the freakshow with a big strap-on, jump on my bitch-pad and hold on tight... ;)
And they say romance is dead.

Didn't even offer to buy me a kebab first.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Is all this rendered in DAZ?
Because the bikes are quality models, and the other objects are also pretty good models.
It is all DAZ. The simple animations that I make are made in DAZ. I purchase complex animations from other sources, but they are rendered in DAZ after I setup the scene. I've tried to learn how to animate in Blender a couple of times. The learning curve is too steep for my patience. I've ended up rage quitting both times. :mad:

Those bobber/chopper assets are the reason this whole thing got started. They are from Daz. They were made by a modeler who is no longer active. When the story was bouncing around in my head, I download Daz and started to learn how to render images. I bought the three bike assets he put out, ridged/swing arm/prostreet. Each has a different motor, knuckle/pan/shovel. You can mix and match accessories between models. (mostly) The first time rendered one the of bikes it looked like crap! The materials of the assets were outdated. I had to go piece by piece and update them to Iray materials so they would render properly. Now they look beautiful and are the most dead-on accurate bike models I've found thus far. I've purchased some others motorcycle assets but they are cartoonish compared to these.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Damn, there's so much action and excitement on this thread right now... I already used up all my "likes" for today. So, here's one for the whole gang... :cool: (y)

P.S. Ragnar you cracked me up with that cartoon. Dimitri... you rock, man!

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
You propose much for Rai without really taking into account the most important factor of all... What does Rai want??? Rachael seems rather content in the role of girlfriend, which is all she has ever asked of MC. There is a high chance that Rachael actually loves Jessy more than she does MC. Yes, she loves them both but the question does come up in MC's mind in game and has NOT been answered yet. So, the big question remains... What does Rachael want??? Both Jessy and Nikki specifically asked MC to be his ol'ladies. Rai has not asked for that directly nor has she even hinted at it.

TBH, I think Rai is content with what she has so we should be content with her choice as well. She enjoys earning her own money at the Fox Box as a server. This allows her to have independence out from under her mother's thumb so that Rachael can still have a relationship with her mother without being beholden to her, under her mother's control. Rai is free from that. She is also free to love both Jessy and MC together and separately with no limits. From what I see in this story, Rai is rather happy with what she has so I would encourage you to be happy with her and stop playing her mother wanting to control Rai. She only escaped that noose recently so let Rai be Rai and do what Rai wants. The fact that Rachel is such a self reliant, stand on her own two feet, free and independent spirit is a large part of what makes Rai so attractive. I love you Rai!:love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 2466982
man your charter's name is MOJO. Funny.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes