ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
oooo guess who got an early birthday gift, many thanks devs, and i agree Stacy Dash can come and love me longgggg time.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why not both.

That being said, Katy probably.
MC and Jessy already had the talk about children and both agree that they want children, just not right now. As for Katy... play the update, my friend!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have a complaint to make to the dev.

Dimi, you have disappointed me.

I find myself deeply upset with this update and I DEMAND it is rectified in future updates.....

Leelee didn't get anywhere near enough screen time.
First off, little ginger sister, who the fuck is Leelee???

Also... you know the complaint procedure, darlin'
Take a number...
1678919412556.png

Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just kidding about the complaint but for real... who the fuck is Leelee??? Phat is lost here...:oops:

Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: Thanks to Fox for a timely reminder for Liza aka Leelee... Phat's memory is for shit!:oops: Play the update, dear friend! She is featured and that is all I will say here... Enjoy;)(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tarakis

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Man I fucking love this game... such a good update again. Loved all of it, great new characters and story arcs. Leelee , Angel, Candi, all great stuff that will be a good addition to the story going forward. Can't wait to see more. Not to mention Katy, great content again with her, that girl is waifu material

Reactions: Dimitri57

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Oh yeah!!! Okay... wrote her off as the dangerous type... most likely to get us murdered by Sluggo. Now if Sluggo and her mom are okay with it... Then MAYBE... just MAYBE... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
I mean he will fucking bust your balls over it and threaten you with a shallow grave but in the end I think he will be ok with it

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Man, now that it's official, they are comin' in from all over. Air traffic control is totally overloaded. Traffic is backed up on the I-somthin' somthin' for 6 miles. I heard a rumor that Bikers For Anybody Else are plannin' a rally. Major media outlets are doing absolutely nothing to spread the word. But it dun matter. The word is spreadin' like WILDFIRE! Long Road Home v1.0 Part 1 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Long Road Home [v1.0 Part 1] [OBDGames] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.01GB
Repack size: 823MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes