RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LongRoadHome-1.0P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Onetogo

Takumi416

Sep 19, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Long Road Home [v1.0 Part 1] [OBDGames] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.01GB
Repack size: 823MB

PC = PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
I can't download, I'm facing such a problem Windows 10. I use Turkish, but I specified it as a red area.
trojan.jpg

Reactions: deadman88

calel

Aug 19, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Long Road Home [v1.0 Part 1] [OBDGames] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.01GB
Repack size: 823MB

PC = PixelDrain
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Windows10 blocked the file because some virus

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I have a complaint to make to the dev.

Dimi, you have disappointed me.

I find myself deeply upset with this update and I DEMAND it is rectified in future updates.....

Leelee didn't get anywhere near enough screen time.
She is a cutie. When I run the popularity poll, I'll be shocked if she doesn't get a lot of votes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is a cutie. When I run the popularity poll, I'll be shocked if she doesn't get a lot of votes.
Seeing as no one else backed me up to get Rai as my MC's ol lady i'll have to ease that pain by admiring cute girls.

I would perv and drool over them but unlike you horny guys I am a sophisticated lady .... because I know how to spell sophisticated. Not bad for a Welsh tart .... I mean lady.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What is the pregnancy content in this game?
This will not be a pregnancy laden game as I understand it. However, there has been some with at least one more planned of which I am aware. Thus far we have seen Tracy and Jessy...
LRH Baby Bumping...Screenshot 2022-09-11 122316.png
That is part of the shorter "happy" ending to the blue choice on this screen below... the red choice is the rest of the story...
LRH choice...Screenshot 2022-09-11 122137.png

Play the latest update for more info on possible upcoming preggo content. MC and Jessy agreed they both want children but they both want to wait a while. Katy's mother's dying wish was for Katy to find a good man and procreate. Kat has already delivered that message to MC but not Katy. Saying more would spoil the fun. Play the update, my friend.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
:O

I am shocked you doubt my sophisticated ladyness.

I even own posh looking dresses that I bought for knock off prices after they fell off the back of a lorry because fuck paying the prices they charge for those in shops.

Not to mention I got admitted to University AND I even turned up a couple of times .
So, Ava, I wanna be spurtportive of you but first I gotta ask what does sofistasated means...

bimbopls

Mar 4, 2019
Compressed version?
Nope. Tried the full version from both the Gofile and Mega links and both of them just say "The application “LongRoadHome” can’t be opened." with no explanation or error code. If I were more technically inclined I'd try to help you out with more info, but I'm baffled lol

Edit: never had an issue with previous versions either so I have no clue what changed. Love your work though!

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nope. Tried the full version from both the Gofile and Mega links and both of them just say "The application “LongRoadHome” can’t be opened." with no explanation or error code. If I were more technically inclined I'd try to help you out with more info, but I'm baffled lol
Try right click on the file and select open as administrator.

Edit: then go into control panel and tell windows defender to shut the fuck up...:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes