Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
According to the right.

I haven't played this game yet, but If this game doesn't resort to woke clichés (all conservative people are evil, women behave as men and/or are somehow appressed by "heteropatriarchy", distrust men and have lesbian tendencies, all gays are saints and victims of asshole conservative people...) and even make fun of "wokeism", you have my kudos and respect. (y)

It's awful to see that great games, like BaDIK for example, ruined (at least in part) because of the inclusion of the same woke clichés and mannerisms that are everywhere in modern entertaining (films, TV, AAA videogames, etc) and social media. It must be really difficult for devs to withdraw from this global trend even if they are not exactly woke themselves.
I can't say much about other games politics here only that a college story is going to be more progressive.
Now this story is about a bikers.

With that in mind.

Is not about politics,1% lifestyle
Being a criminal and thriving in a gang.

is about respect and MC magic dick.

Last edited:

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Why can't i download the game
it says failed virus detected and i had tried every provider of the compressed version is it a problem with this version or is it me

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Anyone know if dev is planing a gallery ?
I have looked at it in the past. I chose to spend time working on the story rather than learn the coding to make a gallery. We are near to end on the first Chapter. It would take a tremendous amount of time to add a gallery going all the way back to the beginning. I may add one when I remaster the early episodes.

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Sometimes I really wish this site wouldn't frown upon certain topics being discussed. If people cannot be civil and are immature about it then fuck'em. Ok I got it all out. Hard not to respond to something I know can give me a strike.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Android update please
The game has grown too large. (4 gigabytes). Android has a 2 gigabyte download limit. I've cut the early episodes out of the game the past to get under the limit. The problem is now, if I cut off enough of the early game to get under the limit, there will be errors due to missing flags from past episodes. Compounding the problem, I don't have any Android devices to test anything.

My suggestion is for someone to make a Android version of the compressed game.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Having lots of inconsequential sex is kinda the bad boy lifestyle appeal.
How many ovens our boy is going to stuff. That is the only question, having kids is the ultimate love bond
if no twins etc then half a dozen.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I haven't played this game yet, but If this game doesn't resort to woke clichés (all conservative people are evil, women behave as men and/or are somehow appressed by "heteropatriarchy", distrust men and have lesbian tendencies, all gays are saints and victims of asshole conservative people...) and even make fun of "wokeism", you have my kudos and respect. (y)

It's awful to see that great games, like BaDIK for example, ruined (at least in part) because of the inclusion of the same woke clichés and mannerisms that are everywhere in modern entertaining (films, TV, AAA videogames, etc) and social media. It must be really difficult for devs to withdraw from this global trend even if they are not exactly woke themselves.
It's not if you stay true to yourself. To me it was an innocuous off hand comment. I wasn't making a social commentary. I am apolitical, but I am aware of events that occur around the country. Sluggo asked about police response. Candi explained why there wouldn't be one. Done.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
It's a thread about the game. Don't bring your politics into this place. Left right center or whatever bullshit you support leave that at your house. Don't spread it here
Well said. I let it go initially to prevent people getting in their feelings and the discussion devolving into some bullshit, political argument. Seems that happened anyway, but you put it very succinctly. (y)

I was really impressed with the update and amount of content, and while I wouldn't call it an issue, I do sort of see where people are coming from with the "too many side girls" comment. It's not even an issue of adding more flavors or interesting story arcs, it's that the development is a one man show, and it's going to become increasingly difficult to give any kind of meaningful interaction (or interactions at all) with the ones who already exist, and/or provide a satisfactory wrap-up point for the end of the first chapter. That's not me complaining, I'm just making an observation. Still impressed with the work overall, and convincing me we shouldn't put "Reba" in a hole in the desert somewhere.

coolhell

Mar 6, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Long Road Home [v1.0 Part 1] [OBDGames] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.01GB
Repack size: 823MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Trojan:Win32/Casdet! rfn detected in compressed version by windows defender. What to do?

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes