LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
To lazy to read if anyone else has this bug.

After the "date" with Jessy and Willow in the leather shop and the woods, you go to the leather shop with Jessy again. It is the same stuff as before WITHOUT Willow.
If your playing the PC version are you .
Sure its a bug and you just didn't notice and clicked the see both Ride's option just before watching the first Ride Scene ?.
OBD has two scene's where he give the option to veiw both versions one is After Katy's date and the other is just before the Ride scene.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To lazy to read if anyone else has this bug.

After the "date" with Jessy and Willow in the leather shop and the woods, you go to the leather shop with Jessy again. It is the same stuff as before WITHOUT Willow.
And after that Jessy and MC go to the secret spot of Willow in the woods without her. Seems it is not THAT secret.^^
Not a bug. You must've opted to "see both" when the option was presented. THAT is why you saw that scene twice. When you select to see both options you will see both options, with Jessy then Willow or maybe it was Willow and then Jessy. Whichever order they run, you elect to see both options you will see both options. Again, not a bug.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Not a bug. You must've opted to "see both" when the option was presented. THAT is why you saw that scene twice. When you select to see both options you will see both options, with Jessy then Willow or maybe it was Willow and then Jessy. Whichever order they run, you elect to see both options you will see both options. Again, not a bug.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Ah ok. Thanks. I didn't read properly then. It just felt off. Sorry and thanks. :D

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Damn... I don't think you even missed anybody!(y)
Hmm...What about the girl from the late night burger joint...Anya? She took a huge liking to MC, even flashed her tits to him.

And I wonder if Bob will play a part in the story with her, as he spoke to her earlier about offering her a job... :unsure: She's definately a cute girl, and I'm sure she will be seen again in the story. (I hope nothing bad happens...)

screenshot0006.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ah but firstly I said it does make sense not that it should happen and I could see some of them happily living there.
Never said they should but then again why the hell not live there It the clubs HQ and Della's home.
Not to mention many people commute these days to and from work daily some from over 2 hrs away.
Home to Work and back 4 hours round trip daily just so they can live in a nice spot like the Ranch.
Why does the MC even need to live at the Hotel after Stan's gone he could Live at the Ranch thats Della's home already.
As for Jessy, Reba and Niki working at Cafe and the Fox Box buy a bloody minivan if need be :devilish::devilish::devilish:.
Bikers and biker babes in a minivan... were you dropped on your head as a child?
What you propose is ridiculous and to even mention Stan being gone is rather insensitive, rude even.
You can drive two hours to work and another two hours home if you want but the vast majority of everyone else on this planet prefers to live within a half hour drive to their place of employment, maybe an hour tops. Living two hours from town and job does not make sense for most folks, especially those who work shifts longer than eight hours. A two hour drive turns an eight hour work day into twelve, a twelve hour work day into sixteen! What good is a beautiful home in the country if you are too exhausted by the time you reach home to do anything more that just sleep. You are exhausted and barely have enough time to eat dinner and shower before you go to bed, you are too exhausted to fuck and the entire cycle become drive, work, drive, eat, sleep, repeat with zero time left in the day for anything else.

Wake up and smell the coffee, pleaseo_O

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm glad made a compelling case to not put Reba next to Quack! :ROFLMAO:
I love a good redemption arc so Angelica is gonna get all the love she needs!!! :love:

And can't believe I'm gonna say this since I really like Stan but i kinda want him to kick the bucket since I'm guessing that's the only route to get my favorite girl.......

• Sad
Reactions: motseer

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok first of Stan being gone is not Insensitive it's faceing the facts as told by Stan himself or did you not play or even read 10 yet he's is planing to go out in a blase of glory.
Thats his own own plan not mine his as paraphrased to the MC by stan himself.
As much as some might like otherwise the whole story has been leading to MC taking Stan's place.
And thats not gonna happen with Stan making a full recovery and then just retiring to a condo in florida.
Now who was dropped on their head as a child :p.

As for the Minivan Idea if thats to far fetched for you how about an SUV then or that also not what a Biker Ol'ladie would drive. Why not or are you saying bikers don't also do car's? lets see shall we. exhibit A.jpg exhibit E.jpg exhibit B.jpg exhibit D.jpg
and finally and I know its hard but look at the black thing on the left not the full moon
exhibit C.jpg
So not as far fetched as you'd think :p:cool::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I love a good redemption arc so Angelica is gonna get all the love she needs!!! :love:

And can't believe I'm gonna say this since I really like Stan but i kinda want him to kick the bucket since I'm guessing that's the only route to get my favorite girl.......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: JK Anybody who wants can read it. Just know it really is a spoiler and

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok first of Stan being gone is not Insensitive it's faceing the facts as told by Stan himself or did you not play or even read 10 yet he's is planing to go out in a blase of glory.
As much as some might like otherwise the whole story has been leading to MC taking Stan's place.
And thats not gonna happen with Stan making a full recovery and the just retiring to a condo in florida.
Of course I understand that's where the story is going but that doesn't mean I want him to die. As I said, I like Stan a lot......

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And thats not gonna happen with Stan making a full recovery and the just retiring to a condo in florida.

As for the Minivan Idea if thats to far fetched for you how about an SUV then or that also not what a Biker Ol'ladie would drive. Why not or are you saying bikers don't also do car's? lets see shall we. View attachment 2472250 View attachment 2472252 View attachment 2472254 View attachment 2472256
and finally and I know its hard but look at the black thing on the left not the full moon
View attachment 2472255
Dude... get real. Nobody wants a two hour drive but you. All the pictures in the game will not convince me otherwise.

You are utterly clueless and need a time out, little man... Ignoring further comments

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I get it. To really tell a good tale you have to write about something you feel. If it reflects things you've experienced - even better. Again, in the don't tell anybody category - I actually have a bachelor's degree in creative writing and have written a couple of books. I never published for reasons I won't go into here. You're dialogue writing has really developed and flows nicely. You make it very easy to place oneself in the character's conversation. Work on describing the settings and get it to a level to match your graphic skills and I could see you turning this into a book or books one day. Before you say no... hehehe... just think... If Hollywood picked up the screen rights (God knows they could use an original idea) this would make a crazy good movie! Hell, I think it would top Roadhouse - and that was a great one!

Hehehe if you can get it done in the next 10 - 15 years I might still be around to see it. :cool:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Damn... I don't think you even missed anybody!(y)
Two women come to mind. Twila the gym owner and(Phat hates her and I forgot her name) the District Attorney(Bob's Sister who the MC took a fancy to).

And thats not gonna happen with Stan making a full recovery and then just retiring to a condo in florida.

As for the Minivan Idea if thats to far fetched for you how about an SUV then or that also not what a Biker Ol'ladie would drive. Why not or are you saying bikers don't also do car's? lets see shall we. View attachment 2472250 View attachment 2472252 View attachment 2472254 View attachment 2472256
View attachment 2472255
Please put the screenshots in spoilers for those who have yet to play. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes