Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Rycharde said:
According to the right.
Sorry. I believed you were using the Ron Desantis and the far-right definitions, not the true ones of woke. If the dev's use of woke followed Merriam-Webster's definition, I remove the "(minor) issue" comment.

After that, I think it is time to shelve this woke debate, especially since this all began with my quote of "only (minor) issue". I was not trying to raise this argument. I just believed, now and then, Jaybird's Ol'lady (still forgetting her name) is not a far-right individual. Though after reading Meriam Webster's definition, I see where her comment was coming from... Maybe. ;)

Debate shelved. :cool:

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Well said. I let it go initially to prevent people getting in their feelings and the discussion devolving into some bullshit, political argument. Seems that happened anyway, but you put it very succinctly. (y)

I was really impressed with the update and amount of content, and while I wouldn't call it an issue, I do sort of see where people are coming from with the "too many side girls" comment. It's not even an issue of adding more flavors or interesting story arcs, it's that the development is a one man show, and it's going to become increasingly difficult to give any kind of meaningful interaction (or interactions at all) with the ones who already exist, and/or provide a satisfactory wrap-up point for the end of the first chapter. That's not me complaining, I'm just making an observation. Still impressed with the work overall, and convincing me we shouldn't put "Reba" in a hole in the desert somewhere.
I'm not purposely adding more girls just to adding them. As the story unfolds, more are revealed. I haven't stated it in a while, but I'm setting the foundation for Chapter two and possibly a third. Believe me, I am very aware of the complexities of having so many girls. I run a popularity poll after each episode. The story drives the encounters with the main girls, but where I can, I make screen time for the high vote getting side girls.

I'm glad made a compelling case to not put Reba next to Quack! :ROFLMAO:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I'm not purposely adding more girls just to adding them. As the story unfolds, more are revealed. I haven't stated it in a while, but I'm setting the foundation for Chapter two and possibly a third. Believe me, I am very aware of the complexities of having so many girls. I run a popularity poll after each episode. The story drives the encounters with the main girls, but where I can, I make screen time for the high vote getting side girls.

In this pace we are fucking every girl that touch the ground, not that is a problem.

Is strange to imagine a moment when you pick some of them and go to the next stage?
i always felt the natural course is having your main girls living with you.

Just a honest question, if is too spoiler-y
No problemo.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
In this pace we are fucking every girl that touch the ground, not that is a problem.

Is strange to imagine a moment when you pick some of them and go to the next stage?
i always felt the natural course is having your main girls living with you.

Just a honest question, if is too spoiler-y
No problemo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Nice, we need some organization and some girls should keep talking the pill!

We can't have all them babies at the same time madness!

Two preggo per cycle or three maximum!

A good take is currently we rarely get a preggo girl living her pregnancy /glow during the game is mostly end game belly.

Let's change history !

Thx for the good fun Dev

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Nice, we need some organization and some girls should keep talking the pill!

We can't have all them babies at the same time madness!

Two preggo per cycle or three maximum!

A good take is currently we rarely get a preggo girl living her pregnancy /glow during the game is mostly end game belly.

Let's change history !

Thx for the good fun Dev
which girls are pregnant now

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022

I'm sure. Candi and Jaybird definitely made contextual sense, trying to flesh out more of the players on the board for an actual motorcycle club. I didn't mean to imply you were adding them all willy and or nilly.

I definitely went into the episode knowing what your out would be for Reba, sure I wouldn't care, but just when I thought I was out, you pulled me back in. At the risk of giving you a big head, I was knocking a thought around on my own the other day; that your improvement throughout the game, with this being your first foray into it, has been nothing to be sneezed at. So starting from the beginning of a new game (or chapter) with what you now know, pretty titillating. Sufficiently tittled.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Make's sense like I could see Della, Katy( once she comfortable with the other girls), Jessy, Tracy, Niki, Charli, Willow, LeeLee, Angel, and Reba all living quite nicly at the Ranch However Kat, Rai, Candi, Oxana, Larisa, (still hoping) Nora, Juanita, Maria, Ashly, Cloe, Rin, (And as much as Phat hates the Idea) even Sara I really couldn't see wanting to live at the ranch but thats just my opinion.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Make's sense like I could see Della, Katy( once she comfortable with the other girls), Jessy, Tracy, Niki, Charli, Willow, Lee Lee, Angel, and Reba all living quite nicly at the Ranch However Kat, Rai, Candi, Oxana, Larisa, (still hoping) Nora, Juanita, Maria, Ashly, Cloe, Rin, (And as much as Phat hates the Idea) even Sara I really couldn't see wanting to live at the ranch but thats just my opinion.
Damn... I don't think you even missed anybody!(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Just my random thoughts on what you said there, Dima. If you like any of my ideas, they are freely offered for your use. I've been following and enjoying this AVN since the very first installment of chapter one.:love:
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
Thanks for all that you've done and continue to do to make this one of my all time favorite AVN titles.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

base profile 1873898_backroads.jpg

Last edited:

Davloid

Nov 25, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] Long Road Home [v1.0 Part 1] [OBDGames] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.01GB
Repack size: 823MB

PC = / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
There's a error when i want to extract the files

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Make's sense like I could see Della, Katy( once she comfortable with the other girls), Jessy, Tracy, Niki, Charli, Willow, LeeLee, Angel, and Reba all living quite nicly at the Ranch However Kat, Rai, Candi, Oxana, Larisa, (still hoping) Nora, Juanita, Maria, Ashly, Cloe, Rin, (And as much as Phat hates the Idea) even Sara I really couldn't see wanting to live at the ranch but thats just my opinion.
You must've read my mind. Now read my post. There is no way in fucking hell that I want MC to have to make a four hour round trip to fuck Jessy!!! No fucking way!!!
Same goes for Katy, Tracy, Nikki, Willow and Angelica/Reba. As for moving more girls into the hotel, I'm all for that, Keep your enemies close and keep the pussy closer! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You must've read my mind. Now read my post. There is no way in fucking hell that I want MC to have to make a four hour round trip to fuck Jessy!!!
No fucking way!!! Same goes for Katy, Tracy, Nikki, Willow and Angelica/Reba. As for moving more girls into the hotel, I'm all for that, Keep your enemies close and keep the pussy closer! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Ah but firstly I said it do's make sence not that it should happen and I could see some of them happily living there.
Never said they should but then again why the hell not live there It the clubs HQ and Della's home.
Not to mention many people commute these days to and from work daily some from over 2 hrs away.
Home to Work and back 4 hours round trip daily just so they can live in a nice spot like the Ranch.
Why do's the MC even need to live at the Hotel after Stan's gone he could Live at the Ranch thats Della's home already.
As for Jessy, Reba and Niki working at Cafe and the Fox Box buy a bloody minivan if need be :devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
To lazy to read if anyone else has this bug.

After the "date" with Jessy and Willow in the leather shop and the woods, you go to the leather shop with Jessy again. It is the same stuff as before WITHOUT Willow.
And after that Jessy and MC go to the secret spot of Willow in the woods without her. Seems it is not THAT secret.^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes