Arachel

Nov 16, 2022
According to the right.
No it refers to a focus on identity politics. The left uses it as a positive that have "woken up" to the cause whilst the right wing uses it as an insult like "go woke, go broke" being a popular to bandy about referring to when endeavors fail because overt focus on said identity politics example would be the Mindy Kaling Velma series, Rings of Power, or Witcher Blood Origin. Either way it's still in reference to left wing politics.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
No it refers to a focus on identity politics. The left uses it as a positive that have "woken up" to the cause whilst the right wing uses it as an insult like "go woke, go broke" being a popular to bandy about referring to when endeavors fail because overt focus on said identity politics example would be the Mindy Kaling Velma series, Rings of Power, or Witcher Blood Origin. Either way it's still in reference to left wing politics.
As I stated before, it's time to shelve this "debate".

I've made my apologies where needed, btw.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Of course I understand that's where the story is going but that doesn't mean I want him to die. As I said, I like Stan a lot......
As the MC too this man is kinda like a second dad to you has put all this trust in you as a dying wish was great storytelling. The bad part for the MC is he can't talk to anyone about this really so he has to carry all that alone.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Two women come to mind. Twila the gym owner and(Phat hates her and I forgot her name) the District Attorney(Bob's Sister who the MC took a fancy to).

Please put the screenshots in spoilers for those who have yet to play. Thank you.
The images aren't the only thing that represents spoilers. MC's conversation with Stan should be a spoiler as well. But tbo is just being clueless today, I think. I miss Twila and yes, the DA is a bitch. Just her being Bob's sister is enough for me to despise her but she's fucking the mayor as well, not cool... not cool at all.

On the other hand, my friend, you are just too fucking cool for school:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Onetogo

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great update. It's sad that Stan seems to have given up and willing to sacrifice himself to take out the minions . And maybe Angelica joining the team to help bring down her mom and Bob.
I guess no one gives a fuck about spoiling the plot for those who have not yet played the update. Fix it, please

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The images aren't the only thing that represents spoilers. MC's conversation with Stan should be a spoiler as well. But tbo is just being clueless today, I think. I miss Twila and yes, the DA is a bitch. Just her being Bob's sister is enough for me to despise her but she's fucking the mayor as well, not cool... not cool at all.

On the other hand, my friend, you are just too fucking cool for school:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
To be fair I'm not going to cry in my beer if I see a spoiler, but for others it should be done. I'm looking forward to playing the new update even if I've had a few teasers from others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Two women come to mind. Twila the gym owner and(Phat hates her and I forgot her name) the District Attorney(Bob's Sister who the MC took a fancy to).

Please put the screenshots in spoilers for those who have yet to play. Thank you.
iam totally agree with you i dont think bikers today {well at least not all of them }are bikers bug i meet some in sturgis meet [the europe one]and pretty much all of them are crazy about cars too and if being serious many of them have families so i woll say its normal for them to have a car or had one in the past

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Make's sense like I could see Della, Katy( once she comfortable with the other girls), Jessy, Tracy, Niki, Charli, Willow, LeeLee, Angel, and Reba all living quite nicly at the Ranch However Kat, Rai, Candi, Oxana, Larisa, (still hoping) Nora, Juanita, Maria, Ashly, Cloe, Rin, (And as much as Phat hates the Idea) even Sara I really couldn't see wanting to live at the ranch but thats just my opinion.
Did you play the Charli scene all the way through? Every time I play that, I hate how Jess deals with asshole and never go further than the BJ. Plus Jess and Larisa (should be an Ol'lady) basically say that you always show. In my view you failed Jess just to bang Charli.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
iam totally agree with you i dont think bikers today {well at least not all of them }are bikers bug i meet some in sturgis meet [the europe one]and pretty much all of them are crazy about cars too and if being serious many of them have families so i woll say its normal for them to have a car or had one in the past
Are you sure you meant to quote me? I re-read what you quoted and I don't mention anything about cars. I think your meant to quote this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v1-0-part-1-obdgames.45466/post-10311854

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Did you play the Charli scene all the way through? Every time I play that, I hate how Jess deals with asshole and never go further than the BJ. Plus Jess and Larisa (should be an Ol'lady) basically say that you always show. In my view you failed Jess just to bang Charli.
Jessy didn't so much care she was only really upset over Bob's behaviour not the MC absence.
Infact when MC told her about Niki and Charlie if anything she was happy about it.
And she didn't think MC had let her down so why should I ?.
Answere's on a post card and send them to Jessy first so she can give a crap.

Just sayin. :p:devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner17

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence but you seriously think they needed spoilering?.
You honest to god really think that anyone thats not yet played EP 10 is gonna be bothered.
Or have the game sppoiled for them over two 3 pic's from ealyer EP's and two pic's from EP 10 of fekin car's?.
It's don't spoil s**t if anything it's free advertising.
Now if I was actually giving some of the Plot away in a post that allway's get's spoiler'd.
But unless you can explain to me exactly how them pictures in any way spoiled anything.
For anyone then you can Respectfully Fek off... Spoiler's my arse.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Just Sayin

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Actually I your right I didn't mention Twila or Tori I also didn't metion.. Simone, Heidi, Piper, Kelly, Ashly. Frannie (bob's ol'ladie), Shelly, Marah or Anya or any of the waitressses like Fatima or Yun ect.
And I very definatly wasn't gonna mention (the dragon) Barb.
But with the exception Simone who MC did get a HJ and BJ off of but then she isn't counted as she now works for the Minions.
I know Dela hasn't done anything sexual either but she's mentioned because well she's Della and Larisa the other Russian Sister because chances are good? fingers crossed. I did just mean to only mention any that the MC maybe hasn't had, but could have or is Implied may soon story Wise atleast have Sexual relashions with.

Just sayin

Last edited:
Reactions: motseer

KingArthur101

Apr 11, 2020
Just got a virus warning.
First time downloading LRH, but I haven't gotten flags for other Ren'Py games.
Screenshot 2023-03-17 003741.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes