LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I used to work my ass off on a production line all I got was a busted shoulder and a damaged back.
Not too sure where the luck in that was. oo wait more time for gaming well look at that I was lucky after all.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
After reading all this I'll go back to episode 5 wishing I could slit Rips throat and really wanting to break Quacks neck. Lets see Kat's ass or Quacks neck, for some reason Kats ass keeps on winning. Stupid game!

Yea started playing from episode 3 again.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
After reading all this I'll go back to episode 5 wishing I could slit Rips throat and really wanting to break Quacks neck. Lets see Kat's ass or Quacks neck, for some reason Kats ass keeps on winning. Stupid game!

Yea started playing from episode 3 again.
Nothing can defeat Kat's ass! Well... maybe Katy, Jess and Willow's asses all at once...

Reactions: Runner17

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Don't know, one of my friends has got a huge ass.

She married him about 2 years ago.
Huge ass is one way to go. But, often accompanied by too much cellulite. I was thinkin' more GREAT ass. I like most everything about the feminine physique but I confess to being a sucker for small to medium top, nice round apple ass and long muscular legs. Oh, wait... that would be Rachael. :p

Oh, I left out... red hair. (y)

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Huge ass is one way to go. But, often accompanied by too much cellulite. I was thinkin' more GREAT ass. I like most everything about the feminine physique but I confess to being a sucker for small to medium top, nice round apple ass and long muscular legs. Oh, wait... that would be Rachael. :p

Oh, I left out... red hair. (y)
I love Rachael in the game. She needs bred first

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I had problems finishing payment on those sites, so I gave up.

If they would accept prepaid gift cards, I'd pay, but nope, anti-consumer/anti-competition/anti-trust/whatever bullshit.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Up to chpt 9 there is only one Unfavorite and one not sure... there is a rumor that in chpt 10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are refering to a certain blue haird "you know like I'm actually like a proper stripper like... you know like for real's like.? all I can say is she moved up my list... Like!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If you are refering to a certain blue haird "you know like I'm actually like a proper stripper like... you know like for real's like.? all I can say is she moved up my list... Like!
Yeah, I kinda figured it was comin'. I've been adjusting my attitude in order to give her a shot.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes