Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
The Bike dragged me to this game, Nice game good balance all round in my opinion. BUT and there is always a but waiting for the Bike HaHa

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
small things I managed to find on my 2nd look.. probably missed some since its harder to find typos after you already read something lol..

not sure if the I for one are very happy is meant as a joke or a reference to the old cartoon I are baboon or if its something that's being said in the states..

also in the car scene the no longer in fear feels like its missing the word living there..

and some nametag mismatches...

as for the finger prints.. if the beer cans have her finger prints then they might suspect she had something to do with it... best would be to rewrite that they picked up some empty beer cans from the trash that had JDs fingerprints on ;)
Thanks spawn. Twist one up for me...

Reactions: Spawn420

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hi
The Bike dragged me to this game, Nice game good balance all round in my opinion. BUT and there is always a but waiting for the Bike HaHa
Next update. I dug myself a hole when I kicked the game off because I got attached to Tracy and Jessy. When I envisioned the arc of the story, Tracy and Jessy were just going to be a quick boink when he got of prison. Then MC would head down the road to were the main story will take place. I basically wrote them into the main story on the fly. The end of 0.3.0 is where I planned to be at the end of 0.1.0. I'm a n00b dev so I'm still on the learning curve of the whole process. I'm sure to have more WTF moments as the game progresses...

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Next update. I dug myself a hole when I kicked the game off because I got attached to Tracy and Jessy. When I envisioned the arc of the story, Tracy and Jessy were just going to be a quick boink when he got of of prison. Then MC would head down the road to were the main story will take place. I basically wrote them into the main story on the fly. The end of 0.3.0 is where I planned to be at the end of 0.1.0. I'm a n00b dev so I'm still on the learning curve of the whole process. I'm sure to have more WTF moments as the game progresses...
That does not bode well for jessy

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Next update. I dug myself a hole when I kicked the game off because I got attached to Tracy and Jessy. When I envisioned the arc of the story, Tracy and Jessy were just going to be a quick boink when he got of of prison. Then MC would head down the road to were the main story will take place. I basically wrote them into the main story on the fly. The end of 0.3.0 is where I planned to be at the end of 0.1.0. I'm a n00b dev so I'm still on the learning curve of the whole process. I'm sure to have more WTF moments as the game progresses...
Hey its no problem I love the way the story is going anyway you have me hooked so just keep up the good work I am eagerly awaiting the next update Cheers

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Thanks spawn. Twist one up for me...
I agree with the part about the beer cans. MC is spec-ops? Should go into detail like where the MC takes the beer cans and wraps JDs hands around it, wear latex gloves, etc. Can also be used to give Jessy a small introduction to thoroughness. Just a thought.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Next update. I dug myself a hole when I kicked the game off because I got attached to Tracy and Jessy. When I envisioned the arc of the story, Tracy and Jessy were just going to be a quick boink when he got of prison. Then MC would head down the road to were the main story will take place. I basically wrote them into the main story on the fly. The end of 0.3.0 is where I planned to be at the end of 0.1.0. I'm a n00b dev so I'm still on the learning curve of the whole process. I'm sure to have more WTF moments as the game progresses...
Explains why the story upto now feels like a prologue. Also glad that you gave a good ending with the M/D threesome :love:. Hope you get more patrons cause this is a very good game.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Decided to try out this game. I haven't looked through every post, but I'm guessing nobody here has served in the military. Specially a military brat, innocence is lost long before they're able to serve. MC's thoughts and actions at the prison with the warden was like he never had a sexual relationship before...I haven't thrown the game away yet, but if you write an experienced veteran that has lived on bases all his life, you need to write him in a way that reflects that experience. Just my two cents...

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
First: Hi guys
Second: sorry for my bad english

And now the question:
wich is the difference between red marked choice a that marked in blue?

Thx

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
update to v0.3.0 for mac?
EDIT:
Explains why the story upto now feels like a prologue. Also glad that you gave a good ending with the M/D threesome :love:. Hope you get more patrons cause this is a very good game.
Yep, felt the same way as well. There was a moment I thought the MC would just pack and leave and be done with that town tbh :p But, for the sake of Jessy (if I recall correctly who is who, I mean the daughter), I'm kind of glad she got a couple of extra appearances.

Last edited:
Reactions: victoryroad

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nice game but the good guy story arc is way too short than the bad guy. Would just love to have more story for the good guy part apart from the MC growing same hair style like JD.

Something bothers me though in the bad guy part, throwing beer cans without fingerprint on them, lucky that the Sheriff closes the case without further investigation.

MC mentioned that he can make anyone disappear without leaving any evidence behind but then he left a trail of evidence with Jessy's fingerprint on the beer cans, that does not live up to the expectation at all.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Nice game but the good guy story arc is way too short than the bad guy. Would just love to have more story for the good guy part apart from the MC growing same hair style like JD.

Something bothers me though in the bad guy part, throwing beer cans without fingerprint on them, lucky that the Sheriff closes the case without further investigation.

MC mentioned that he can make anyone disappear without leaving any evidence behind but then he left a trail of evidence with Jessy's fingerprint on the beer cans, that does not live up to the expectation at all.
A hair style like JD...you must be joking. I assume you've never lived in a small town, when someone has a reputation for drinking and driving, there is no reason to dust beer cans for fingerprints unless foul play is suspected. You watch too much CSI bro, shit don't work like that in small towns.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
A hair style like JD...you must be joking. I assume you've never lived in a small town, when someone has a reputation for drinking and driving, there is no reason to dust beer cans for fingerprints unless foul play is suspected. You watch too much CSI bro, shit don't work like that in small towns.
Come on man. You know you'd love to rock that sweet mullet...

*Sigh* JD was throwing cans on his own too. Nobody thinks about that. If he is drinking a popular brand, he wouldn't be the only dirt bag throwing them out on the road. Has Jessy ever been arrested? Are Jessy's fingerprints on file? Yes/No? (Gee, maybe it was a good thing she left town...).

You're right, the cops and Sheriff around here damn sure wouldn't be mounting a big investigation over a known drunk offing himself. One less headache for them.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
The teasing of Tracy and Jessy was just turning well but when it happened, it was much too short and loose. I hope their mother/daughter relationship would be tighter in the next updates.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes