Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Devs are censoring and removing their own content now without being forced into it by the panzies at Patreon? That's a new low we've hit. Why not just put a do you want to see it button yes/no? Boggles the mind. What's the last version in which said scene was in (haven't played this one yet)?
It was removed in a hotfix so you'd have to find someone with that scene still in it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
It feels like the dev added those warnings as some kind of mocking after all the....uhm...concerned citizens
complained about the Jessy story scenes.
The dev finally got tired of hearing people complain about not having the choice to avoid any action. So now that you have a choice for the scenes, you are going to start seeing complaints about having the choice. LOL

EDIT: Maybe the dev should put these choices as defaults in the menu.
EDIT 2: Like it if you think so too!

Anyhow the good guy path's ending is just so hilarious. I mean it's basically a
bad ending / wrong decesion Game Over. It's a big mocking of an ending.
I don't see it that way. I do agree that it is a bit early for an ending. But I guess for this story, there is nothing else for the good guy to do except to live happily ever after.

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
So while my previous post was about flipping off and agitating folks
I wanna drop my two cents about the latest version of this game/VN.

I am kinda torn about it.

The update itself is very good. Lot's of fun times with all the ladies.
Very decent amount of content. Qualitiy stuff. Story wise it's great too. Kinda.

Before starting this game/VN you read the synopsis, take notice of the banner and check the preview screenshots.

You start the game, the MC meets some lovely ladies, an inbred hillbilly and NO bikers.
The MC gets closer to the ladies, update no. 2 comes around, you meet some more lovely ladies,
get even more connected to the ladies and have some adult fun with the ladies. Yet again, no bikers.

Now with the latest update, (SPOILER: no bikers again!) you get a lot of more fun scenes with the ladies
as well as a conclusion of the JD story and then leave 3 quarter of the lovely ladies behind.

Huh? How, what, whenm why?

So this is the torn part.

I don't have enough information about the game to judge but introducing 4 fun characters
just to leave 3 of 'em behind or out of future updates...doesn't feel right as the banner is about them.
At least they didn't die in some fire, huh?

BUT if it's like those 80ies TV shows, you know, back when TV shows didn't have overarching 13 season long story arcs with nothing happening in each episode but where each epidsode told and finished a story, then this could work.

Like on his way west, the MC stops in different towns, meets new ladies in each town
and takes down a local bully or solves some kind of issue.

That'd be kinda asset heavy tho.

I kinda feel a bit trapped in limbo here. I don't know which direction it will go but the possiblity to
not have interactions with the already introduced characters feels wrong to me.

Again this is me not having enough information and thus being lost.
The production quality and the content of this update are great.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
In the last evening together scene mother tastes her daughter and finds some sperm. Funny thing is that there shouldn't be any because in my playthrough I pulled out without watching the creampie scene. :D

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I've got to say I was enjoying this before this recent update, but now with my favourite character Tracy being left behind, my interest is gone as as well....shame.

Reactions: Carn

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but now with my favourite character Tracy being left behind
I hope it's not going to be permanent and she shows up or the MC and Jessy go back for her I'm being more hopeful at this point but it does feel as though her story arc is over :( shame as I loved her hair down look in that last sex scene we had with her not to mention will really miss her character.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I hope it's not going to be permanent and she shows up or the MC and Jessy go back for her I'm being more hopeful at this point but it does feel as though her story arc is over :( shame as I loved her hair down look in that last sex scene we had with her not to mention will really miss her character.
Yeah, I mean how can the dev improve or create a better character than Tracey?!
She is like everything, she got the looks, she's caring but also very open, I mean she
engaged in fun times with her own daughter and she went all mistress on Brooke.
How are you gonna top that?!

I mean you can't repeat that, put in another character like that. That would feel stupid, wouldn't it?

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Why Angie and Jessy keep talking about how i fuck Brooke,even i dont? I went the good way and then killed Jd,and in the end Brooke show up from nowhere

Last edited:
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Jesus christ that "PC warning" intro... cringey as fuck. Dev seems pretty butthurt about something, he should probably consider not getting so upset over words.
I know right? Dev know about it. MAYBE, if I can get enough likes on my post:
EDIT: Maybe the dev should put these choices as defaults in the menu.
He might do something. Ehh...and maybe not!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
He clearly stated in his Patreon that the game was meant to be a two routes game (even 3 at the very beginning) but with time he realized that the amount of work would be too much for a one-man show, so he had to simplify the game's storyline. A wise choice, if I may say.
I rather had the good boy path kept alive, but I can see the bad boy ones is more open to more "fun times" and drama.
So, we'll see what the future will bring us. I pledged to his project to show him how much I liked this last update, I sure hope he's going to keep the bar as high as possible.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I mean how can the dev improve or create a better character than Tracey?!
She is like everything, she got the looks, she's caring but also very open, I mean she
engaged in fun times with her own daughter and she went all mistress on Brooke.
How are you gonna top that?!

I mean you can't repeat that, put in another character like that. That would feel stupid, wouldn't it?
All of those are the reasons she's being left behind.

The good guy stuff is done, Tracy wouldn't fit in with what's coming.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just hope at some point later in the game Tracy moves in with MC and Jessy .. the trio is pretty awesome

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I hope she at least visits them, but tbh I would have rather left town with her and left Jessy behind, she would be a lot more fun to spend time with on the road and with whatever comes our way......born to be....oops damn song lyrics getting stuck in my head again lol

Reactions: Mormont

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I hope she at least visits them, but tbh I would have rather left town with her and left Jessy behind, she would be a lot more fun to spend time with on the road and with whatever comes our way......born to be....oops damn song lyrics getting stuck in my head again lol
well ok honestly i would have loved to take them both with me .. Tracy and Jessy

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes