Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Honestly this info puts me off the game; I enjoyed previous builds but it already branching into an ending this early...doesn't inspire confidence.
Guys, this is just the Dev's version of the early "Game Over" bad ending in so many games. Since this game is dark themed, his early ending is a "good" ending. This is entirely consistent with his sense of humour so far. I'm not a fan of early "Game Overs" in general, but I do appreciate the Dev's joke here.

The story he wants to tell involves killing JD, not sending him to jail. Also, I don't even think there is a Tracy only path. Maybe I'll start a new game to make sure, but no such path was evident in the script for this update anyway.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, in that path why not take the mom and daughter with him? I don't understand why the mom then doesn't choose to leave and start over somewhere else with the MC and her daughter. In fact I'd prefer her over the daughter for the dispose of JD path...

Ah well, I look forward to seeing what comes next. Impossible to have a harem if the MC is in a car traveling from state to state. Interested to see how that happens. First harem spread across the country...
I kinda suspect MC and Jessy may be doing a bit of back and forth between out-west and "home". We're expecting him to hook up with a gang of some kind, right? It seems like JD's car business could be a nice front for some money laundering... I hope so, cause I really wanna get into Tracy's pants again. And Brooke's. And Angies. Damn, the teller at the bank was pretty cute too. :devilish::whistle::coffee:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I kinda suspect MC and Jessy may be doing a bit of back and forth between out-west and "home". We're expecting him to hook up with a gang of some kind, right? It seems like JD's car business could be a nice front for some money laundering... I hope so, cause I really wanna get into Tracy's pants again. And Brooke's. And Angies. Damn, the teller at the bank was pretty cute too. :devilish::whistle::coffee:
I expected to make a special deposit with that teller. Disappointed it didn't happen. And there are supposed to be two biker gangs that the MC runs into trouble with... I don't see how he's going to top the threesomes/foursomes we've seen so far. I mean mother/daughter action isn't likely to fall into the MC's lap on a regular basis. Which is why I wanted Tracy to travel with the MC and Jessy. Ah well, right now my worry is that somehow Jessy ends up dead since it seems like the game isn't set up for the duo but more as a solo.

• Wow
Reactions: Glooskabe

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The change log says that Jessie's past has been rewritten. I would have assumed that meant that she is no longer molested, but my past comments on that topic just received about ten "likes" which would seem to indicate that the content has not been changed and people still do not like it.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
I just can’t buy into this game anymore. I’m going to explain why, in the hopes that my opinion helps the developer. Right off the top: This will probably be an unpopular opinion...but, hey, it’s how I honestly feel.

When I first downloaded the game several months ago, it grabbed my attention immediately. The developer went well out of his way to make it clear that he was making the game HE wanted to make. It would be uncompromising and brutal. When I read that, I kind of rolled my eyes. It sounded like a bunch of fake tough-guy bullshit posturing to me...but I gave the game a chance, anyway.

And you know what? I’m glad I did. The game was pretty well-written with some nice graphics. The sex was plentiful, hot, and not so unrealistic that it put me off. About halfway through, I was really into it.

Then I came across “the scene”. You know the one.

I remember raising my eyebrows. When it was done, my jaw hung open. I was shocked. But the truth is: I was shocked in a GOOD way. I thought about the way the developer had characterized the game...and I grinned from ear to ear. As it should turn out, it WASN’T bullshit posturing. The guy had laid out a brutal, horrific story. It was gut-wrenching and tough to sit through. But you know...he TOLD us it would be that way.

In the end, I found myself admiring the hell out of the guy. On a site full of cookie cutter rehashes, he’d told a unique story. It pulled no punches and worked on a very emotional level. He’d delivered the goods! I found myself SUPER-excited and looking forward to the next update. In fact, I was all set to back the Patreon.

So now it’s out. And I take back everything good I said about the game and developer.

Forget for a second that by taking out “the scene”, he’s weakened the raison d’etre for wanting to kill JD and get the daughter out that house. I’m far more concerned that he bowed to public pressure and stopped telling the story he wanted to tell. Essentially, he proved my first misgivings about the story to be true. It WAS all just fake tough guy bullshit posturing.

Rape is wrong. Rape of a minor is wrong. The whole scene was fucked up — and I’d never suggest anything otherwise. The people that hated that scene and were triggered by it...I understand. You’re perfectly justified to feel that way. But to me, by pulling the scene, the developer proved to be disingenuous from the start. He and the story are ruined for me, now. That’s why I can’t buy in.

If you read these comments, OBD Games, take this and learn from it. I suspect I’m not the only one who feels this way. And in my case, it cost you a Patron.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The change log says that Jessie's past has been rewritten. I would have assumed that meant that she is no longer molested, but my past comments on that topic just received about ten "likes" which would seem to indicate that the content has not been changed and people still do not like it.
The actual backstory didn't change, just how it was presented. The graphic flashbacks were deleted, and it's presented as a storytime scene between Jessy and MC.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I expected to make a special deposit with that teller. Disappointed it didn't happen. And there are supposed to be two biker gangs that the MC runs into trouble with... I don't see how he's going to top the threesomes/foursomes we've seen so far. I mean mother/daughter action isn't likely to fall into the MC's lap on a regular basis. Which is why I wanted Tracy to travel with the MC and Jessy. Ah well, right now my worry is that somehow Jessy ends up dead since it seems like the game isn't set up for the duo but more as a solo.
Whoa! Don't go wishing bad things on "Pocket Hottie"! (You'll give Dev ideas...)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I just can’t buy into this game anymore. I’m going to explain why, in the hopes that my opinion helps the developer. Right off the top: This will probably be an unpopular opinion...but, hey, it’s how I honestly feel.

When I first downloaded the game several months ago, it grabbed my attention immediately. The developer went well out of his way to make it clear that he was making the game HE wanted to make. It would be uncompromising and brutal. When I read that, I kind of rolled my eyes. It sounded like a bunch of fake tough-guy bullshit posturing to me...but I gave the game a chance, anyway.

And you know what? I’m glad I did. The game was pretty well-written with some nice graphics. The sex was plentiful, hot, and not so unrealistic that it put me off. About halfway through, I was really into it.

Then I came across “the scene”. You know the one.

I remember raising my eyebrows. When it was done, my jaw hung open. I was shocked. But the truth is: I was shocked in a GOOD way. I thought about the way the developer had characterized the game...and I grinned from ear to ear. As it should turn out, it WASN’T bullshit posturing. The guy had laid out a brutal, horrific story. It was gut-wrenching and tough to sit through. But you know...he TOLD us it would be that way.

In the end, I found myself admiring the hell out of the guy. On a site full of cookie cutter rehashes, he’d told a unique story. It pulled no punches and worked on a very emotional level. He’d delivered the goods! I found myself SUPER-excited and looking forward to the next update. In fact, I was all set to back the Patreon.

So now it’s out. And I take back everything good I said about the game and developer.

Forget for a second that by taking out “the scene”, he’s weakened the raison d’etre for wanting to kill JD and get the daughter out that house. I’m far more concerned that he bowed to public pressure and stopped telling the story he wanted to tell. Essentially, he proved my first misgivings about the story to be true. It WAS all just fake tough guy bullshit posturing.

Rape is wrong. Rape of a minor is wrong. The whole scene was fucked up — and I’d never suggest anything otherwise. The people that hated that scene and were triggered by it...I understand. You’re perfectly justified to feel that way. But to me, by pulling the scene, the developer proved to be disingenuous from the start. He and the story are ruined for me, now. That’s why I can’t buy in.

If you read these comments, OBD Games, take this and learn from it. I suspect I’m not the only one who feels this way. And in my case, it cost you a Patron.
Jessy still talks about the fact that JD forced her to give him blowjobs and raped her anally. However depicting underage sexual assault can get the developer in a lot of trouble with various groups (paypal, patreon, etc) and it was smart of him to remove it. If you can't play the game because the developer removed one scene but still has the the character discuss what happened then I guess this game isn't for you.

Whoa! Don't go wishing bad things on "Pocket Hottie"! (You'll give Dev ideas...)
I don't think he needs my help coming up with ideas for the "hot pocket" (I kid!)... He's pretty inventive already. I really want to be wrong just feel like this seems more like a story about one guy not one guy and the hot young woman he picked up along the way.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
very fucking nice update loved the way it ended ..... so .. i laughed my ass off ... wished it was me lighting the truck up lol ..... felt the MC was a lucky shit getting Jessy ..... god damn i loved how thing with this game has turned out .... W.T.F.G (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: MrFriendly

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The actual backstory didn't change, just how it was presented. The graphic flashbacks were deleted, and it's presented as a storytime scene between Jessy and MC.
Then I still have no interest in the game. I hope he's happy with his 23 patrons. Too bad, the game had quality. I was planning to support it up until that point. Changing the story so it's told and not depicted is just a half-assed measure. It does not make people with my point of view happy, does not make people with Mr. Friendly's point of view happy. OBD just made more people walk away from his game and did not attract any new ones with this change.

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
oh wow,i really like this game,im halfway thru it and paused just to comment.i like the story and scenery as well,Tracy is like the 80s hot AF!!
and the animations is very well done,i loved it!good job Dev,keep it up and this game will be on top!

May 18, 2019
Highlighting good and bad choices ---> Effectively making the game linear.

Give us an option to turn that crap off. It takes out the complete suspense and immersion.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
To an extent, I agree with Mr. Friendly, I do not see Jessy being part of the main story for long. Either by death, accident, assault or sexual assault, she'll somehow end up wanting to go home or end up worse.

The Dev has already shown he has no qualms about her taking abuse. If the plan for the plot is him pissing off biker gangs, they could get a hold of her and she won't come out of it the same if at all.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So far I'm liking the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i did combination of red and blue choices and ended up with both Tracy and Jessie knocked up living in a new house one big happy backwoods family..JD was being assrapd in prison by BBC and turned gay and became the funtime boi for all.

Reactions: acewinz

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
this game is awesome...cant make everyone happy...i just kept the older version and ill play it if i want to have the full effect lol...

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes