Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I asked this before but I'll ask again. Anyone have clue when this is updating?

D

Deleted member 59977

I asked this before but I'll ask again. Anyone have clue when this is updating?
According to the patreon post there was one event left to render but work on the script had not started yet. The dev mentioned that it should be released at the end of april/beginning of may however I am guessing the delay is because of the script.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019

I'm making progress but not as fast as I'd hoped I would. We had a family health event last week (not me) that took my time supporting the family member.
This will be a big update keeping the three paths in line with each other. I debated putting out a separate update for each path, but I decided against it. I've played other multi-path games that do that but the game feels disjointed. It may seem that way to me because I play all paths at the same time.
I hope to have the update out by the end of next week barring any outside events.
Stay safe, stay healthy

Note: This was posted May 16th, soI'm sure he is working hard on it! Should be soon.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I did a simply walktrhough mod for this game showing good and bad points/paths. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2.5
Installation: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
You did a what?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You did a what?
I made a mod for the game. In game walkthrough mod to be exact. To go along with the walkthrough I do for the game. They are all over this site, is that a problem? I happen to quite like this game and want people to play it and support it. I support it myself.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I made a mod for the game. In game walkthrough mod to be exact. To go along with the walkthrough I do for the game. They are all over this site, is that a problem?
It is absolutely not a problem. I am pleased that you would do this for us. It's just...for some reason when I saw your post I went cross-eyed. Sorry. Probably too much whiskey.
I did a simply walktrhough mod for this game showing good and bad points/paths. Enjoy!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Haven't heard from OBDgames in a bit, hope everything is alright and he will be able to continue the game eventually.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Haven't heard from OBDgames in a bit, hope everything is alright and he will be able to continue the game eventually.
Yea me too. It said next week on this last post, and that was almost a month ago.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yea me too. It said next week on this last post, and that was almost a month ago.
With the way the world is right now I find that whenever people say they are not feeling well my brain conjures the worst scenario. I hope I am just worrying for nothing and OBD is fine.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
With the way the world is right now I find that whenever people say they are not feeling well my brain conjures the worst scenario. I hope I am just worrying for nothing and OBD is fine.
This is true, but I messaged with the proof reader the other night he didn't act like anything was wrong, so who knows. I hope it doesn't get abandoned, I quite enjoyed it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is true, but I messaged with the proof reader the other night he didn't act like anything was wrong, so who knows. I hope it doesn't get abandoned, I quite enjoyed it.
Same, I really liked the set up and felt it was a rarity. So many (too many) games are lazy incest games, the college guy comes home and suddenly wants to fuck every member of the family - the only one safe is the family dog. Ah well, I will keep my fingers crossed that this isn't going to be another abandoned idea.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I liked the initial idea and first version, but then it suddenly turned into a free roam with the festival then changed it back, that was a turn off for me. Especially with saves being fucked over with that.
I think you are referring to another game with a similar name with the "festival". I don't recall a festival in this game... Maybe I am misremembering.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I feel like this is a lie and you dont support any games and use this as a means to get your suggestions some weight...i could be cynical but if you dont like a game just dont play it....you really go to EVERY game on here you dont like and suggest?
I have no doubt that it is. The guy always opens up with this spiel whichever games he goes to - as if he supports 50 games or something :rolleyes:

Considering F95's policy, I am amazed that the mods allow this guy to keep SPAMMING threads with post after post after post browbeating devs to get his way.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes