DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I didn't get past the developer comments and I was already like, I have a feeling I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this game... I like this dev already, now to give it a good playthrough and see what I think.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-03-26
Another good game that I thought would have a good one and some new updates ... but unfortunately it is one of the many good ones that is on the way to the abandoned yard.
With this global crisis creating a game to try to earn money, it will be difficult.
I don't know why this initial game world created every day that doesn't leave phase 1.
Waste time for those who create and those who download. :sneaky::coffee:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another good game that I thought would have a good one and some new updates ... but unfortunately it is one of the many good ones that is on the way to the abandoned yard.
With this global crisis creating a game to try to earn money, it will be difficult.
I don't know why this initial game world created every day that doesn't leave phase 1.
Waste time for those who create and those who download. :sneaky::coffee:
According to the devs patreon they had a death in the family.

• Sad
Reactions: Moricano

arms99

May 11, 2018
That was quite the update :love:. Such an abundance of awesome lewd content. This game has gone from "I'll keep an eye on it" to "man, I can't wait for the next update".

Great job dev (y)(y)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The moment the dev got me hooked was when I was replaying (skipping) the game/VN
in order to see if different choices would lead to actual changes in the story.

And it does. Remember the hugging scene at the end of chapter one or v0.1?
There are 3 possible outcomes. THREE!

Now let's see how it went from V 0.1 to 0.3.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
If you mute all the sound bars you will still get moaning sounds, so better use headphones or mute the game using soundmixer.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Let's be clear, he only cut off one path so far.

The Mother/Daughter Happy one.

The Mother/Daughter one has a continuation if you off JD. Now, you drive out of town, but that doesn't mean it's the end for Tracy. She's made it clear she'll be waiting happily for you to call or visit. Same with Brooke. But the Dev also stated very clearly at the end of the Happy ending that the other paths in the game will be a lot darker and edgier, so the Happy Family version of your character wouldn't really fit in with the rest of the game.

To me, what seems to be the biggest cop out in this game is the split paths.
If you're with Jessy, no matter what you will go out of town.

I haven't played the Tracy only path, but I assume you will stay in town and Jessy will hit the road by herself. I get that feeling because he made a point of showing two new characters in this update you won't interact with on either of the M/D paths.

So it seems to go that you'll have one path if you're with only Tracy, one path if you're with both but you kill the scumbag, or one path if you're only with Jessy.

Reactions: Jeancul

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
why is the wife from married with children a character in this game, it can't be unseen and yeah instant skip for me

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Let's be clear, he only cut off one path so far.

The Mother/Daughter Happy one.

The Mother/Daughter one has a continuation if you off JD. Now, you drive out of town, but that doesn't mean it's the end for Tracy. She's made it clear she'll be waiting happily for you to call or visit. Same with Brooke. But the Dev also stated very clearly at the end of the Happy ending that the other paths in the game will be a lot darker and edgier, so the Happy Family version of your character wouldn't really fit in with the rest of the game.

To me, what seems to be the biggest cop out in this game is the split paths.
If you're with Jessy, no matter what you will go out of town.

I haven't played the Tracy only path, but I assume you will stay in town and Jessy will hit the road by herself. I get that feeling because he made a point of showing two new characters in this update you won't interact with on either of the M/D paths.

So it seems to go that you'll have one path if you're with only Tracy, one path if you're with both but you kill the scumbag, or one path if you're only with Jessy.
Honestly this info puts me off the game; I enjoyed previous builds but it already branching into an ending this early...doesn't inspire confidence.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So played through the update on my "Mom and Daughter" play through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, in that path why not take the mom and daughter with him? I don't understand why the mom then doesn't choose to leave and start over somewhere else with the MC and her daughter. In fact I'd prefer her over the daughter for the dispose of JD path...

Ah well, I look forward to seeing what comes next. Impossible to have a harem if the MC is in a car traveling from state to state. Interested to see how that happens. First harem spread across the country...

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes