Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jessy still talks about the fact that JD forced her to give him blowjobs and raped her anally. However depicting underage sexual assault can get the developer in a lot of trouble with various groups (paypal, patreon, etc) and it was smart of him to remove it.
So far I'm liking the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Makes it easy for me.

While I didn't mind the initial scene, made me hate JD more, i'm still not into dark stuff so I get to stick with the good guy ending and everyone lives happily ever after.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i did combination of red and blue choices and ended up with both Tracy and Jessie knocked up living in a new house one big happy backwoods family..JD was being assrapd in prison by BBC and turned gay and became the funtime boi for all.
That is the "good ending" it seems, but not the main story path.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
Putting the "manhood alert" before any FF or FFM scene doesn't make the dev seem "super confident". I take it that it's there because people have been complaining about those sort of scenes. But making something available to the public will always result in both negative and positive responses, some valid, some not. If he can't deal with that however, then it's gonna be a struggle...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Putting the "manhood alert" before any FF or FFM scene doesn't make the dev seem "super confident". I take it that it's there because people have been complaining about those sort of scenes. But making something available to the public will always result in both negative and positive responses, some valid, some not. If he can't deal with that however, then it's gonna be a struggle...
People do complain about that.

He put the alert because he's already had 1 episode of people complaining about content I suppose he's trying to avoid more or giving people enough warning to know they can skip it and he won't remove it again.

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
People do complain about that.

He put the alert because he's already had 1 episode of people complaining about content I suppose he's trying to avoid more or giving people enough warning to know they can skip it and he won't remove it again.
Well, implying that people who happen to have different preferences are insecure sort of have the opposite effect. I realize that dev's probably have to deal with a lot of shit, but phrasing it like that feels counter productive.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Makes it easy for me.

While I didn't mind the initial scene, made me hate JD more, i'm still not into dark stuff so I get to stick with the good guy ending and everyone lives happily ever after.
Yeah, after thinking about it, if the story gets even darker than it is now I don't feel this game is for me. Not that I always need kittens and roses but I am good with the "happily ever after" that we got.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Sorry to say it but the "Good Guy Ending" feels a like: "I don't give a shit about this path anymore so I rushed it out of the way."
And even that ending has been fucked up with the trashy last scene. Disappointing, because I liked the game so far.
Let's see where the "Bad Guy" stuff leads.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Great little game. Just love the girls all of them. Looking forward to the further adventures. I only went down the bad boy route. Enjoyed the very well made sex scenes.(y)

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Well, implying that people who happen to have different preferences are insecure sort of have the opposite effect. I realize that dev's probably have to deal with a lot of shit, but phrasing it like that feels counter productive.
I've gotten to know the Dev fairly well since this started. We're both scooter trash and have interacted quite a lot. I think I can say with certainty that the "Manhood Alert" is not about any of your insecurities. It is his tongue-in-cheek reference to what happens to JD. I mean, think about it from a guy's perspective...:oops:
'Course, I could be wrong...:LOL:
"Everybody thinks they're a badass...till they meet one." -- Sonny Barger.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Sorry to say it but the "Good Guy Ending" feels a like: "I don't give a shit about this path anymore so I rushed it out of the way."
And even that ending has been fucked up with the trashy last scene. Disappointing, because I liked the game so far.
Let's see where the "Bad Guy" stuff leads.
It wasn't actually a path. That ending comes solely from deciding not to kill JD. It doesn't matter how many good guy points you have. It's a rip on the early "Game Over" scenes we complain about all the time.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
The conversation with Jessy and MC about JD raping her had a full scene with images, people complained and dev removed the images.
Devs are censoring and removing their own content now without being forced into it by the panzies at Patreon? That's a new low we've hit. Why not just put a do you want to see it button yes/no? Boggles the mind. What's the last version in which said scene was in (haven't played this one yet)?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It feels like the dev added those warnings as some kind of mocking after all the....uhm...concerned citizens
complained about the Jessy story scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyhow the good guy path's ending is just so hilarious. I mean it's basically a
bad ending / wrong decesion Game Over. It's a big mocking of an ending.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes