-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes but it's meant to be used with motherboard's audio not with actual audio card so wires are too short.

and too lazy to get usb-headphones.
Ah. Something for future consideration might be to get an audio switch like I use. You know, one cable from case to box, and then two coming out of the other side of the box: one for headphones and one for speakers. It makes it a lot easier for me anyway. But this is getting off topic for the thread, so I won't continue along this subject anymore.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1679740339268.png

What does "Good Guy" and "Bad Guy" mean exactly?

For example why is in this scene a creampie bad and on her back good?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 2493516

What does "Good Guy" and "Bad Guy" mean exactly?

For example why is in this scene a creampie bad and on her back good?
*Warning* Long winded explanation.

When I started this project, I didn't have Ren'Py coding knowledge. I used a simple points system to trigger different scenes or conversations. Also, being a newbie dev, I didn't realize having three different paths was like doing three different games. I decided that with the direction the story was going, a Dudley Do-Right MC would not make it in an outlaw biker club. I wrote an early end game for the good guy path. If you take all blue choices, you will see the good guy ending in episode 3. If you have 3 or more red points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging Jessy. If you have 4 blue points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging Tracy. If you have 6 or more blue points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging both.

The good guy/ bad guy changes to gain respect/ lose respect with the Motorcycle Club you are introduced to in episode 4. Admittedly it is messy and confusing. The current state of the game is cleaner. Once chapter one is complete, I'll remaster and recode the earlier episodes.

I am a one-man studio. I write, code and render the images. I learned it all on the fly as I started the project. The early episodes images are rough and crude, but if you stick with it, you'll see that it has improved as I gained experience.

I hope you enjoy the story.
Dima

affadsg

May 13, 2018
So...the mc is not an asshole criminal psycho kind of guy? Started playing and the dev summary of the game says that he is joining a biker group I thought that was the case. But for now he seems like a good kind of mf. Is this they way in all the game? If it is I would keep playing.

• Hey there
Reactions: PapaPhat

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
*Warning* Long winded explanation.

When I started this project, I didn't have Ren'Py coding knowledge. I used a simple points system to trigger different scenes or conversations. Also, being a newbie dev, I didn't realize having three different paths was like doing three different games. I decided that with the direction the story was going, a Dudley Do-Right MC would not make it in an outlaw biker club. I wrote an early end game for the good guy path. If you take all blue choices, you will see the good guy ending in episode 3. If you have 3 or more red points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging Jessy. If you have 4 blue points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging Tracy. If you have 6 or more blue points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging both.

The good guy/ bad guy changes to gain respect/ lose respect with the Motorcycle Club you are introduced to in episode 4. Admittedly it is messy and confusing. The current state of the game is cleaner. Once chapter one is complete, I'll remaster and recode the earlier episodes.

I am a one-man studio. I write, code and render the images. I learned it all on the fly as I started the project. The early episodes images are rough and crude, but if you stick with it, you'll see that it has improved as I gained experience.

I hope you enjoy the story.
Dima
I think you have done a fantastic job, when i first play this game, i went the blue route, and though, crap that ended quickly, little did i know the fantastic, when i went the other route ,boy was i in for a surprise, and i might add a pleasent one.And like(reba slang)keep up the up good work dude.

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So...the mc is not an asshole criminal psycho kind of guy? Started playing and the dev summary of the game says that he is joining a biker group I thought that was the case. But for now he seems like a good kind of mf. Is this they way in all the game? If it is I would keep playing.
you choose what to do but he can be good mf too.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
mc is good guy play the game!

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
So...the mc is not an asshole criminal psycho kind of guy?
Probably not an asshole, depending on how you play/larp the character.
Technically is a criminal, since he is a convicted felon (rightly or wrongly is a separate argument).
Kind of is a psycho, in the sense that he has "anger management" issues. But probably "psycho" in the clinical sense.

And since by the end of the current state of the game you can be a multiple murderer, he's probably not considered a nice guy by broader society.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Technically is a criminal, since he is a convicted felon (rightly or wrongly is a separate argument).
Kind of is a psycho, in the sense that he has "anger management" issues. But probably "psycho" in the clinical sense.

And since by the end of the current state of the game you can be a multiple murderer, he's probably not considered a nice guy by broader society.
I would have said,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but, I won't quibble over a technicality. :devilish::cool::p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

LARP? So you dress up like the MC and try to shag every woman in the neighborhood or something?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I won't quibble over a technicality
Perhaps anti-hero would work better? Not the typical 18 year old soy cuck protagonist you find in most of the games on this site is what I was getting at.

So you dress up like the MC
I live in the sub-tropics. Way too hot to be running around in leather. And the only time I've been on two wheels was when I had a BMX in the 80s. Well aside from that one time I rolled a car. I guess that was technically on two wheels for a moment.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
MC in a nutshell... MC's girls all love and adore him; his employer and biker club respect and appreciate him and his enemies fear and hate him.

To his girls he is both a gentleman (mostly a good man) and a bad boy (in a playful, sexual way), he is patient, loving and gives each girl what she wants whether she likes it slow and easy or a hard kinky pounding... To his biker club he is loyal, dependable and trustworthy... To his enemies MC may as well be the devil himself as he is a vicious, capable and deadly fighter. He is a skilled marksman and brutal hand to hand fighter. MC is the kind of man you want on your side in battle and do NOT want to meet in a dark alley when he is "seeing red!" MC has a good heart and is caring toward those he loves. He is also not afraid to get his hands dirty when called upon to do so. You will see him engage in covert operations and assassinations for the club. This MC is more anti-hero living in the grey areas than white knight good guy or black hat bad guy but any way you slice it, our MC here is a badass mother fucker!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, PapaPhat:cool:(y)
base profile 1873899_carvingcorners.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes