HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Is anyone know bobs strip club bgm song name?
whit renpy games all audio files are in the game files
the one you are looking for is "audioblocks-deep-house-fashion-future_SqfR3-wFD"
(if it the scene whit rin dancing you are looking for)
took me 5min to find if its not check yourself its all in there ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Isurueshan

affadsg

May 13, 2018
MC in a nutshell... MC's girls all love and adore him; his employer and biker club respect and appreciate him and his enemies fear and hate him.

To his girls he is both a gentleman (mostly), good man and a bad boy (in a playful, sexual way), he is patient, loving and gives each girl what she wants whether she likes it slow and easy or a hard kinky pounding... To his biker club he is loyal, dependable and trustworthy... To his enemies MC may as well be the devil himself as he is a vicious, capable and deadly fighter. He is a skilled marksman and brutal hand to hand fighter. MC is the kind of man you want on your side in battle and do NOT want to meet in a dark alley when he is "seeing red!" MC has a good heart and is caring toward those he loves. He is also not afraid to get his hands dirty when called upon to do so. You will see him engage in covert operations and assassinations for the club. This MC is more anti-hero living in the grey areas than white knight good guy or black hat bad guy but any way you slice it, our MC here is a badass mother fucker!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, PapaPhat:cool:(y)
View attachment 2494491
Lol thanks for the answer, gonna keep playing since this has sold it . Till now I really like it, so I hope that it keeps going like this or better.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Been there, done that, got the tee shirt...
I'm willing to bet that T-shirt had both Harley Davidson and the name of the bike rally emblazoned on it! Hahaha:devilish:(y)
Lol thanks for the answer, gonna keep playing since this has sold it . Till now I really like it, so I hope that it keeps going like this or better.
Glad I could help, my friend. And, in my experience, this one just keeps on getting better!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
Della.jpg

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
View attachment 2493516

What does "Good Guy" and "Bad Guy" mean exactly?

For example why is in this scene a creampie bad and on her back good?
*Warning* Long winded explanation.

When I started this project, I didn't have Ren'Py coding knowledge. I used a simple points system to trigger different scenes or conversations. Also, being a newbie dev, I didn't realize having three different paths was like doing three different games. I decided that with the direction the story was going, a Dudley Do-Right MC would not make it in an outlaw biker club. I wrote an early end game for the good guy path. If you take all blue choices, you will see the good guy ending in episode 3. If you have 3 or more red points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging Jessy. If you have 4 blue points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging Tracy. If you have 6 or more blue points, the ending scene of episode 1 is hugging both.

The good guy/ bad guy changes to gain respect/ lose respect with the Motorcycle Club you are introduced to in episode 4. Admittedly it is messy and confusing. The current state of the game is cleaner. Once chapter one is complete, I'll remaster and recode the earlier episodes.

I am a one-man studio. I write, code and render the images. I learned it all on the fly as I started the project. The early episodes images are rough and crude, but if you stick with it, you'll see that it has improved as I gained experience.

I hope you enjoy the story.
Dima
So...the mc is not an asshole criminal psycho kind of guy? Started playing and the dev summary of the game says that he is joining a biker group I thought that was the case. But for now he seems like a good kind of mf. Is this they way in all the game? If it is I would keep playing.
To summarize, after playing this for a while, the effects of "good guy" is meant more in terms of " " type of guy, while "bad guy" is more of a " " type.

As the walkthrough indicates, red choices give respect points towards the biker club you join after episode 3-4, blue choices are less good towards that biker club. Pink choices are good for that girl.

Code:
Choices highlighted "Red" gain respect point
Choices highlighted "Blue" gain disrespect point
Choices highlighted "Pink" gain affinity point with character

General hint. Be honest with The Rogues. Be nice or generous with the girls.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Hah, I noticed that one earlier. Thought for a moment that Dimitri might have some competition in the outlaw bikie gang AVN niche. But I think he's still safe for the moment.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I saw it this morning but haven't checked it out yet. I am the OG of Biker AVN's! I'm not giving it up. They'll have to battle me for this turf! :cool:

But seriously, all the best to them. I found it's not as easy as it looks.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
rivalry is good good thing
if real competition comes around it will force both dev's(teams) to do better to claim the top spot

Reactions: Dimitri57

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I saw it this morning but haven't checked it out yet. I am the OG of Biker AVN's! I'm not giving it up. They'll have to battle me for this turf! :cool:

But seriously, all the best to them. I found it's not as easy as it looks.
Yeah, my curiosity is so strong it makes cats jealous. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So, I opened the OP to take a look at that "other" title and may even DL and test drive it. However, even if I do decide to follow the story, it will likely be for the apocalyptic aspect rather than the biker gang theme. I've loved the dystopian future setting genre since Mad Max and Blade Runner way back in the 1980's.

I've played hundreds of AVN titles since I first discovered the genre several years ago. Long Road Home has been on top of my list of all time favorites since the initial release and I don't see it ever leaving that "best of the best" placement. It is a realistic take on biker culture, has solar flare hot sex, suspense, action, violence, real world military/social/political drama yet the most interesting facet is the cast of characters... You create characters we love and some that we love to hate. They are flawed human beings, just like our real world. That makes them come to life in a special way.

Thanks for everything, my friend:cool:(y) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.03.17 - 08.58.37.78.png

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, the new review today gave "The Long Road Home" 5 stars and I gave it a like. The biggest criticism was the "cringe worthy" utterances the girls make when MC is hammering them. See, I learned something today. From my own experiences I just thought all women make incoherent guttural sounds while being fucked hard. :p

Edit: I thought about this a bit more and I guess I could say - sometimes - it sounds more like whimpering... :cool:

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
rivalry is good good thing
if real competition comes around it will force both dev's(teams) to do better to claim the top spot
the only way that other game can take the spot is if........come with alot of incest,no sharing,no ntr,but the most important Dimitri57 had already show he work hard and in a steedy pace so first the other game have to walk alot to even reach this one[and the graphics look mmmhh]

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
the only way that other game can take the spot is if........come with aot of incest,no sharing,no ntr,but the most important Dimitri57 had already show he work hard and in a steedy pace so first the toher game hace to walk alot to even reach this one[and the graphics look mmmhh]
yes i agree it will hard for any dev to dethrone dimitri's story narrative he has going whit long road home
for me incest is merely a status that is easy to interchange in most avn's
sharing/ntr and such are big no no's for me whether it is harem based or not
its something i personally would never understand
long road home perspective on that resonates strongly whit me date "bi-sexual ladies are free to date ladies but i'd never accept a other man "

but back to the competition i have not net tried the new title and don't plan to until there is a bit more content
i did notice that its the same dev from"lord king" which i did play and he stepped up his quality for renders based on the screenshots.

i doubt it will become real competition but i do think it will turn into a decent worth it time to enjoy if the writing is done right

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
yes i agree it will hard for any dev to dethrone dimitri's story narrative he has going whit long road home
for me incest is merely a status that is easy to interchange in most avn's
sharing/ntr and such are big no no's for me whether it is harem based or not
its something i personally would never understand
long road home perspective on that resonates strongly whit me date "bi-sexual ladies are free to date ladies but i'd never accept a other man "

but back to the competition i have not net tried the new title and don't plan to until there is a bit more content
i did notice that its the same dev from"lord king" which i did play and he stepped up his quality for renders based on the screenshots.

i doubt it will become real competition but i do think it will turn into a decent worth it time to enjoy if the writing is done right
if there was more tahn one road home game would be call long roads home!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a biker game and some biker posts roam about ... is this how one ”claims” his Ol”lady?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes