McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Hey Dimitri,
did you design a layout for the city? [looking maybe, for a skyview shot, you know for a sandbox type game]
[just thinking 'visiting' other characters homes, and can have clickable areas/buttons for their homes]

Also, how indepth did you get into designing the hotel?
Like how many floors/subfloors, what is the width, etc.?

I feel that since the MC is working on renovations on the motel over time, and as the main story progresses, would work as a nice mini-sandbox to explorer and manage.

Yea yea, your game isn't sandbox. I just want to play around in your vn's world.

Hell,
I've started a RimWorld run with characters based on this game >_< but starting with colony of so many people is overkill in that game.

edit: restarted the game to get info on the Hotel, Juanita states the penthouse is on the 8th floor, so I'll go off that for how many floors there are above ground.

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
not sure about kat and tracy they are kinda on the older side (junita falls in this category as well)

katy for sure as it is already in the plans
jessy most likely
rachel however hasn't really talked about it,but i think she is ok whit it

i myself am hoping for maria to join the harem more actively and becomes a baby momma for the mc

chleo is big contender for a baby as well (maybe she's the mystery dimitrie referred to that there could be 2 buns in the oven in the next update based on choice's made)

Reactions: Tulrek

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure: Well the way I play its got to be all of them that the MC has banged or will bang.
I don't like to waste cream for my pie's!... Well all Except for Barb obviously.
She's enough to turn anyones cream Sour and I've never been a fan of giving girls Sour Cream !.;):devilish::devilish::devilish:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
not sure about kat and tracy they are kinda on the older side (junita falls in this category as well)

katy for sure as it is already in the plans
jessy most likely
rachel however hasn't really talked about it,but i think she is ok whit it

i myself am hoping for maria to join the harem more actively and becomes a baby momma for the mc

chleo is big contender for a baby as well (maybe she's the mystery dimitrie referred to that there could be 2 buns in the oven in the next update based on choice's made)
Tracy is not too old to be with child. LRH_Baby_Bumping...Screenshot_2022-09-11_122316.png

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Somehow my thumbs-up got nerfed. Just noticed because my thumbs-up ratio to posts was higher now it just went the other way. Now the site is bugging out look at my thumbs in the screenshot. Screenshot 2023-04-01 1.10.13 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: ubgu

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
never did say she was "to" old

she's just on the older side meaning it comes whit risks

1680344275079.png

tracy claims to have gotten pregnant at about the same age as jessy who is 18 and getting closer to 19
which would make tracy about 36-38 years old

would i like to see tracy have a baby from the mc ?? Sure
would i risk her life(and/or that baby's) for it? NO!

dimitri likes to keep a realistic touch in the game and sadly for women,her age is important if she wants to have a baby

Reactions: junior366

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Right. So says the AMA or the Alliance of Misanthropic Arseholes. Wear a mask don't wear a mask. Eat the egg don't eat the egg. Do as I say not as I do. The KMA or Kiss my Ass (I am a charter member) says, "Fuck 'em all. Make babies as often as you can. There's already 8 billion people on a 3 billion people planet. You need as many as possible related to you." Wise words IMO.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Right. So says the AMA or the Alliance of Misanthropic Arseholes. Wear a mask don't wear a mask. Eat the egg don't eat the egg. Do as I say not as I do. The KMA or Kiss my Ass (I am a charter member) says, "Fuck 'em all. Make babies as often as you can. There's already 8 billion people on a 3 billion people planet. You need as many as possible related to you." Wise words IMO.
Isn+t+sticking+your+dick+in+her+just+like+sticking+your+_6d93a7b08956351a21a83f39ef66b52b.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somehow my thumbs-up got nerfed. Just noticed because my thumbs-up ratio to posts was higher now it just went the other way. Now the site is bugging out look at my thumbs in the screenshot.
april fools.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes