motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Only thing for me when Kat takes revenge that might of made that scene better would of been the MC saying "Geez Kat that'll leave a mark!".:devilish::devilish::devilish:
I'm stealing that! It's brilliant! (y)
OK, believe it or not... Back in the 90's I was a beta tester for Dynamix and Sierra Games for a big fighting robots MMO called Starsiege. Beta testers for that game got a lot of input. The most popular mode was called coop and squads of 4 quickly formed. There was freeware online communication software called Roger Wilco that my squad started using and quickly became popular with all the squads. In this game you could use an EMP blaster to actually blow the weapons off of enemy mechs. My preferred style was to use a Minotaur (medium armor, fast and maneuverable) equipped with two EMP blasters. When we engaged I would run figure eights through the enemy formation blowing their guns off while the rest of my squad took them out. We were very proficient at it. Anyway... my battle cry (each time I disarmed an opponent) became, "That's gonna leave a mark!" If you ever played Starsiege there are two things you may or may not know. (1) About midway through the game you can acquire an AI mech pilot named "motseer" and (2) he pilots a Minotaur with EMP Blasters and every time he disarms someone you can here him say, "That's gonna leave a mark!" True story.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
OK, believe it or not... Back in the 90's I was a beta tester for Dynamix and Sierra Games for a big fighting robots MMO called Starsiege. Beta testers for that game got a lot of input. The most popular mode was called coop and squads of 4 quickly formed. There was freeware online communication software called Roger Wilco that my squad started using and quickly became popular with all the squads. In this game you could use an EMP blaster to actually blow the weapons off of enemy mechs. My preferred style was to use a Minotaur (medium armor, fast and maneuverable) equipped with two EMP blasters. When we engaged I would run figure eights through the enemy formation blowing their guns off while the rest of my squad took them out. We were very proficient at it. Anyway... my battle cry (each time I disarmed an opponent) became, "That's gonna leave a mark!" If you ever played Starsiege there are two things you may or may not know. (1) About midway through the game you can acquire an AI mech pilot named "motseer" and (2) he pilots a Minotaur with EMP Blasters and every time he disarms someone you can here him say, "That's gonna leave a mark!" True story.
Well congrats and a great achevement motseer not why I said it mind you.
But still it's a very impressive feat my friend and much RESPECT!.

Surm

Feb 18, 2022
I wasnt expecting it for it to end and now i feel a void in my soul. This is one of the great AVN, not peak quality in terms of renders but really good.

Reactions: MrJay

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing has really ended yet come back in 4 months or so for next update
well i disagree, kat's and katy's loneliness has ended and also 1 ahole's life got ended and also 1 old lady's problems ended (1 way or other).

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well i disagree, kat's and katy's loneliness has ended and also 1 ahole's life got ended and also 1 old lady's problems ended (1 way or other).
the dev is stringing you along

you as the mc ended the loneliness for Kat & Kat but you will die in next update, and during your death a zombie virus will be released which will revive any ahole that might've been dead and the old lady which ever that might be will get turned and worshipped as the queen who will be the new MC

like i said nothing has ended :cool:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I'd love to read just the complete story/script/plot. No need for pictures or animations.
[cept if introduction of new characters, I'll take a picture to put a face to them]

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes