RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Just one of the best games on the site, I'm not a fan of the patreon system and others too, but I may pay for the full version of the game in view of the work done

Aresss

Apr 19, 2018
bro keep it up to good work
im happy finally someone who really knows biker culture made an adult game
im gonna defiinitely buy your full game when it comes out

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

WarnerJ

Nov 12, 2021
Sorry about the links being outdated, on a post going on two years of old,
not sorry about the walkthrough, which was discontinued as it is now color coded in the game.

About the links for Android, tho, there is help I can provide...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game oN!
I'm on a computer.... :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A.O.K. ... well, then, the ”trick” is MC being a hard knuckle head you can go gung ho in
any to all situations and the beast inside MC will see you through.

Big choices in this game are about whether MC does the right thing:

one and ”done and forget and get the spoils” option - cave some asshole in on himself, end of story.

second option is to let the scene play out and observe the hottie handle it - you get
some back story on the hottie but let her have the fun of dealing the last blow and get her glory,
which means she will choose MC for her prize, rather than throw herself in the arms of her savior.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Dimitri57 Thank you for your excellent writing. When I read your story my testosterone increases. Some games simply by playing them I grow man-tits and start leaking from the estrogen overload...like the one I'm stuck playing now. I'm struggling to play the devs games they're all written practically the same. I enjoy only 1 of the devs games as the humor is over the top. Not going to state the dev name however because it would be a dick move.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
From what I've played I can say that the ending of the good boy is pretty good in my opinion, in the other path something I would have liked is that the MC had more interaction with Angel before he goes to Della to offer her a job, the MC is presented as a person who cares about those he loves or appreciates, in my opinion seeing a homeless girl that you helped and then never visited her again to see if she was ok or even to get to know her better, doesn't really fit me, I would have preferred that at least it was mentioned that he visited her from time to time to see how she was doing or give her money so she wouldn't go hungry.
As for Angelica, her being such a Dom makes me want the MC to make her Sub and that the other girls don't let themselves be dominated to take that attitude away from her :p.

Reactions: A.M.R.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As for Angelica, her being such a Dom makes me want the MC to make her Sub and that the other girls don't let themselves be dominated to take that attitude away from her :p.
Fairly certain she's gonna mellow out a bit once she accepts her new family and that they actually has her best interest at heart.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is their ever going to be a part 2 to long road home
You obviously haven't read this forum. OBD has stated that he intends to continue the story. The first episode of the new chapter will pick up where the final part of this episode leaves off. However, only OBD knows exactly what the new story or rather continued story will entail. First, we need to see the conclusion of chapter one! There is a v0.1 part 2 on the horizon so hang onto your handlebars and keep your feet on the pegs. This Long Road Home will continue!

RFFR Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y) base profile 1873900_finepieceofass.jpg

Jun 21, 2021
Handjobs, I can deal with, blowjobs and analingus put me off.

HOWEVER! Waking up in the trailer made me rather sad and the backstories were interesting, so that was a pretty entertaining first episode.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Handjobs, I can deal with, blowjobs and analingus put me off.

HOWEVER! Waking up in the trailer made me rather sad and the backstories were interesting, so that was a pretty entertaining first episode.
I'm working on a script fix that corrects grammar and poor sentence structure. (Again! :p) It will also allow you to hide the quick menu and skip some of the H scenes in the early episodes. Honestly, I've never thought about putting skips for BJ's though. Typically, you can choose "cum" at any time to end the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm working on a script fix that corrects grammar and poor sentence structure.
Thats slightly worrying depending what you actually mean by that.
Were as I'm all for removing double words and missed words plus fixing grammar of supossed intelligent characters.
Not all your character's fit that description and at least for me reading a sentence written how they would actually say it is part of the charm.
Even If some people mistake that for an actual writing mistake.
As an extreme example I saw a true life murder crime program the other day.
And to say the gentleman in the interrogation room was not the brightest bulb in the room is an understatement.
On responding to the sujestion he might of been involved in the murder.
He said and I quote "It wont me... done nothin"
Yet strangly enough looking at him and hearing him upto that point I wasn't remotely surprised with what he said.
Or how he said it and I wouldn't be suprised if it was written out exactly as he had said it.
Now If they were to then transcribed it as him having said "It wasn't me... I have done nothing wrong" that I would struggle to believe.
Don't really think you would but just a reminder of what's good about this game.
So by all means fix whats wrong but please don't over fix things.
I do hope you get my meaning .
Just sayin.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thats slightly worrying depending what you actually mean by that.
Were as I'm all for removing double words and missed words plus fixing grammar of supossed intelligent characters.
Not all your character's fit that description and at least for me reading a sentence written how they would actually say it is part of the charm.
Even If some people mistake that for an actual writing mistake.
As an extreme example I saw a true life murder crime program the other day.
And to say the gentleman in the interrogation room was not the brightest bulb in the room is an understatement.
On responding to the sujestion he might of been involved in the murder.
He said and I quote "It wont me... done nothin"
Yet strangly enough looking at him and hearing him upto that point I wasn't remotely surprised with what he said.
Or how he said it and I wouldn't be suprised if it was written out exactly as he had said it.
Now If they were to then transcribed it as him having said "It wasn't me... I have done nothing wrong" that I would struggle to believe.
Don't really think you would but just a reminder of what's good about this game so by all means fix whats wrong but don't over fix things.
I do hope you get my meaning .
Just sayin.
No worries LWtbo. I'm not doing a major re-write. It is mostly mis-labled dialog, missing or double words.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
No worries LWtbo. I'm not doing a major re-write. It is mostly mis-labled dialog, missing or double words.
Have you considered changing Chloe and Rachel's first scenes to not be locked behind gaining disrespect points? I didn't even realize Chloe had 2 scenes until I downloaded a gallery mod. The best I can remember these are the only scenes locked this way and it was right as the respect mechanic started.

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and A.M.R.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Have you considered changing Chloe and Rachel's first scenes to not be locked behind gaining disrespect points? I didn't even realize Chloe had 2 scenes until I downloaded a gallery mod. The best I can remember these are the only scenes locked this way and it was right as the respect mechanic started.
Yeah I hate that those scenes are missed by most folks. Rachael's scene is even further buried since it is contingent on having the scene with Chloe. I've put in a few alt date ending options to allow players to see missed paths. I'll look at putting something in to give the player the option to view them.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I hate that those scenes are missed by most folks. Rachael's scene is even further buried since it is contingent on having the scene with Chloe. I've put in a few alt date ending options to allow players to see missed paths. I'll look at putting something in to give the player the option to view them.
Yeah??? Yeah!!! I didn't even realize I was missing out on content! Help us Dima! Please! All I really need to know is what options to select to glean the endings I missed. You can fix it all in the mix later as you go, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah??? Yeah!!! I didn't even realize I was missing out on content! Help us Dima! Please! All I really need to know is what options to select to glean the endings I missed. You can fix it all in the mix later as you go, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes