Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Have you considered changing Chloe and Rachel's first scenes to not be locked behind gaining disrespect points? I didn't even realize Chloe had 2 scenes until I downloaded a gallery mod. The best I can remember these are the only scenes locked this way and it was right as the respect mechanic started.
I looked at adding the option to view those scenes after the fact. I can't do it without setting flags. If I go back to Episode 4 and set flags, it would likely break everyone's save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I looked at adding the option to view those scenes after the fact. I can't do it without setting flags. If I go back to Episode 4 and set flags, it would likely break everyone's save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I do... drop a save then play both sides... works really well:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Waist is too high and too many straps to get in the way... No ease of access. Fails Phat test

Chica sure is hot though! Would love to see her sans apparel! Nice artwork too:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Getting to her naughty bits is half the fun! Unstrapping her harness would increase the anticipation. Damn hot model. She is a tight little package just the way I like them! :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Going to take my KaBar and sever all of those straps! What a nuisance! The bra and panties are very hot and I like the brace around her ribcage and shoulders. That reminds me of the brace worn in another game by Luna DeLuca with whom I am also in love... Yes, Jessy, my beloved... You are still my boss babe, first on my list of hot and lovely ladies. I love you babe... just lose the funky strap thingies. You can keep the brace. In fact, take off everything except that brace. It actually looks sturdy enough for me to hang on while I go full on balls deep and animal wild with you. Why are you waiting, babe? STRIP!!! Papa has a big, phat, juicy tube steak for you to devour.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Long Road Home 10.1 Script Fix

********** NO NEW CONTENT ***********

This script fix corrects many typos/grammar errors, double and missing words.
It also corrects mislabeled dialog and minor wordsmithing on some dialog to make them more understandable.

A big thanks to PapaPhat, Horny Toad and others for taking the time doing the tedious task of finding the errors and sending them to me to correct. (y)

Now the “Quick Menu” at the bottom of the text box can be hidden. The Quick Menu is enabled by default. It can be toggled on/off in the preferences menu. A big slice of Rasin pie to PapaPhat for the suggestion! (y)

I added more detail of the impact of the choice being made for the in-game walkthrough. Especially for choices that may open hidden scenes.

I also added more H scenes skips so players can bypass content they don’t care for.

It doesn’t cover all H scenes. Some scenes have choices that shouldn’t be skipped. Some scenes don’t have a clean place to put in a skip without missing too much other content.

It adds one missing image from the episode 10 Angel bathroom scene if you did not choose to have watersports.
A big slice of Rasin pie to Horny Toad for tipping me off that it was missing. (y)

To use this script fix,

PC
Unzip and drop the "game" file into your LongRoadHome-10.0_Part_1-pc folder. Let it overwrite the files when prompted.

MAC
Unzip and drop the "game" file into your LongRoadHome.app . Let it overwrite the files when prompted.

********** NO NEW CONTENT ***********

I'll be posting a Long Road Home Episode 10 Part 2 progress update later today.
Take care and be safe,
OBD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't remember if i posted any typo scrshots. anyways didn't encounter any errors so won't replay last update.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
don't remember if i posted any typo scrshots. anyways didn't encounter any errors so won't replay last update.
Completely optional. There wasn't any game breaking bugs to fix. It simply addresses typos/grammar and adds some additional flexibility in the playthrough. Truthfully it impacts the early episodes more than the latter.

Reactions: A.M.R. and PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes