HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
do we have an eta on the next update ?
well like most dev there are no dead lines
but also like most its usually 3-4 months so expect it in about 4-8 weeks from now
although its a rough estimate

like the dev just said
I'm working on it every day. I'd get more done if MC would quit running off on his bike and fucking around... :sneaky:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OOO who is that someone new or someone just got a arm piece and a new haircut
At first I though she was new but at second look I think she is actually Reba aka Angelica with a fresh, new hairdo! After enlarging the image to see her face close up as possible without going to boxy pixels, that is my best guess.

Since I am NOT a fan of guessing and being wrong, I grabbed an image of Reba/Angelica from MC's party... See her left sleeve and LOVE across her fingers? Yep! That's her!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.11 - 15.06.59.18.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.11 - 15.06.59.18 (2).png gradt8f (2).jpg gradt8f.jpg

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
At first I though she was new but at second look I think she is actually Reba aka Angelica with a fresh, new hairdo! After enlarging the image to see her face close up as possible without going to boxy pixels, that is my best guess.

Since I am NOT a fan of guessing and being wrong, I grabbed an image of Reba/Angelica from MC's party... See her left sleeve and LOVE across her fingers? Yep! That's her!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

View attachment 2613997 View attachment 2614000
That's some good sleuthing! (y)

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

View attachment 2613997 View attachment 2614000 View attachment 2614006 View attachment 2614008
bravo-clap.gif thumbs-up.gif rock-clapping.gif

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's some good sleuthing! (y)
Thanks :) Love you, brother. Love this game too! I've been hot for Angelica since you first introduced her... just need to break her first. She is a bit too much of a spirited man hater at present. She needs a firm yet loving and gentle hand to tame her wily wickedness. She has never known real love. MC can show her that and earn her trust and loyalty forever. She's encountering what it means to be a part of a real family for the first time. Sure, there have been a few times where I would've rather beaten her into a coma than put up with one more moment of her cruelty but patience won out. Glad to see it is paying off. I admire her strong spirit and cunning. They just need to be put to proper use. I still think she would make a great candidate to rent out Juanita's sex dungeon in the hotel basement. She could work out all her mistress of the dark frustrations on her clients so she would be tame as a kitten for Jessy and MC.
Mmmm... Angelica my little sex kitten...
I like the sound of that!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

RFFR... Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

View attachment 2613997 View attachment 2614000 View attachment 2614006 View attachment 2614008
Now i see it but the tattoo is messing with me since lets call her blue hair reba vs black hair reba have different parts like blue reba has a skull and dream catcher while black reba(sounds wrong) has human skull and fox face then the dream catcher. I blame my ocd i get zoned into the details

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dimitri57

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
I am really hoping yall is right. Gotta be Reba. Hopefully this means her "Angelica" act is over. 'Like' maybe it's just me but 'like' her whole 'like' schtick was 'like' totally getting old.... 'like'.

(though I might miss the pigtails and hair... perhaps her natural look will grow on me more)

Reactions: Dimitri57

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
I am really hoping yall is right. Gotta be Reba. Hopefully this means her "Angelica" act is over. 'Like' maybe it's just me but 'like' her whole 'like' schtick was 'like' totally getting old.... 'like'.

(though I might miss the pigtails and hair... perhaps her natural look will grow on me more)
Actually it is the other way around, "This is Angelica" .. "Reba" was the act.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Actually it is the other way around, "This is Angelica" .. "Reba" was the act.
If you follow the dialogue between Angelica/Reba and her mother, Barb, Angelica is her birthname and Reba is her stage name. She was pursuing a career in acting before mother shoved her into her scheming ploy. That is why I keep referring to her as Reba/Angelica or Angelica/Reba until Dima (OBD) shows us which name she prefers once she gets outed in game. Her last scene in v1.0a she is still going by Reba. Dimitri57 maybe you can clarify what name Reba/Angelica will prefer in future episodes without cutting loose of any other spoilers??? That would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes