Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
If you follow the dialogue between Angelica/Reba and her mother, Barb, Angelica is her birthname and Reba is her stage name. She was pursuing a career in acting before mother shoved her into her scheming ploy. That is why I keep referring to her as Reba/Angelica or Angelica/Reba until Dima (OBD) shows us which name she prefers once she gets outed in game. Her last scene in v1.0a she is still going by Reba. Dimitri57 maybe you can clarify what name Reba/Angelica will prefer in future episodes without cutting loose of any other spoilers??? That would be appreciated. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
It will depend on who she is talking to and the situation.

She revealed herself, but she is developing a following at the club as her Dom persona. Not a huge stretch of credulity. How many strippers have you known that their real name was "Mercedes"? :LOL:

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
If you follow the dialogue between Angelica/Reba and her mother, Barb, Angelica is her birthname and Reba is her stage name. She was pursuing a career in acting before mother shoved her into her scheming ploy. That is why I keep referring to her as Reba/Angelica or Angelica/Reba until Dima (OBD) shows us which name she prefers once she gets outed in game. Her last scene in v1.0a she is still going by Reba. Dimitri57 maybe you can clarify what name Reba/Angelica will prefer in future episodes without cutting loose of any other spoilers??? That would be appreciated. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I strongly think she does prefer her real name "Angelica"; the way Della recognized her during the party and referred to her as Angelica .. also the way Stan was talking about preferring not to use her in the war .. not to forget she was very close to her sister whom was their daughter-in-law

What I'm getting that both Stan and Della are warm towards her, and it seems like "Angelica" was how they addressed her back during "happier times"

Reactions: PapaPhat

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

She revealed herself, but she is developing a following at the club as her Dom persona. Not a huge stretch of credulity. How many strippers have you known that their real name was "Mercedes"? :LOL:
You dont want the answer to the Mercedes question lol. I knew a few which had questionable names that they used on stage

1- being diamond real name and stage name lol
2- Princess real name also stage name
3- Lexus like the car also name lol

there is so many i can say but dont wanna blast anybody lol

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I strongly think she does prefer her real name "Angelica"
It was Angelica correcting Barb, telling her NOT to call her Angelica. I expect she will continue to use Reba as her stage name as she used it as her moniker for dancing but I'm curious if she will go back to Angelica now. She didn't correct Della the way she did her mother. That is why I asked Dima but still waiting for a straight answer... ;)(y) I'm hoping she goes back to Angelica in her personal life outside of dancing and her dom work. Still say Angelica should rent out Juanita's basement dungeon:devilish:

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
It was Angelica correcting Barb, telling her NOT to call her Angelica. I expect she will continue to use Reba as her stage name as she used it as her moniker for dancing but I'm curious if she will go back to Angelica now. She didn't correct Della the way she did her mother. That is why I asked Dima but still waiting for a straight answer... ;)(y) I'm hoping she goes back to Angelica in her personal life outside of dancing and her dom work. Still say Angelica should rent out Juanita's basement dungeon:devilish:
Yep, "Angelica" for friends & loved ones .. she also enjoys her success in The Fox and that Ballbuster persona so it most likely will still keep "Reba" as stage name

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

I work with a Mercedes. The Mexican food she brought was delicious.

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
It's Madisynn with 2 Ns and 1 Y but it’s not where you thiiiink. lol

Honestly, Reba/Angelica is not my favorite character/potential LI (though she is not my least favorite). We'll see if she grows on me.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
If they have cool names, why not use them. On the other hand, do you think the club will get excited when the DJ announces,
"Now coming out on the main stage! Everyone give it up for Karen!" :LOL: (No offense to any Karens out there.) ;)

i think he is talking about stage names to protect the girls personal lives like in the real world

we all heard this before : "next up our one and only *insert generic stage name like destiny,crystal or angel* "

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
i think he is talking about stage names to protect the girls personal lives like in the real world

we all heard this before : "next up our one and only *insert generic stage name like destiny,crystal or angel* "
It's sixes to me. I've seen as many that used their real name as the ones that use a pseudonym.

Tracy told Della and Jessy she used "Tantalizing Tiffany" when she danced.

That's what I was pointing out about using "Mercedes".

Reactions: PapaPhat

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I think its down to the girl and her upbrining, her possible background.
how confident she is and if she wants or needs to keep her anonymity or not.
And in some cases the club may even have some influence over the name.
But I could be wrong.

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes