Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 2588741

...wait, shit, no, wrong game. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to go ahead and assume you aren't wearing skinny jeans, a tight vest, and fucking white sneakers, right? :ROFLMAO:
You assume right. Although, I was wearing assless chaps... :sneaky:
I can assure you that I don't look as good as Jessy does in hers! :ROFLMAO:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Long Road Home 10 Part 2 Update

Even though I’ve worked on the script fix to tidy up the game through episode 10 part 1, I’ve been working on episode 10 part 2 as well.

Progress thus far,
205 still images
29 Animations/loops
3 Events complete
1500+ lines of text and code.
You can expect a lot of action in part two as the battle between the clubs comes to a head. MC is sent on more tasks for Stan. The pressure from City Hall to sell out increases on the businesses in the area.
Take care and be safe,
OBD

I attached a couple of images from Part 2.
Hmm, I wonder who MC is with?
grlb1pg.jpg grlb1qm.jpg

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You assume right. Although, I was wearing assless chaps... :sneaky:
I can assure you that I don't look as good as Jessy does in hers! :ROFLMAO:
Priceless! That zinger is even better than the full hornet's nest of stings! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FYI... ALL chaps are assless... The question is whether you wear trousers under them or not... Jessy gets extra kudos for wearing only a skimpy bikini bottom underneath... we old fucks? Not so much! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Priceless! That zinger is even better than the full hornet's nest of stings! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FYI... ALL chaps are assless... The question is whether you wear trousers under them or not... Jessy gets extra kudos for wearing only a skimpy bikini bottom underneath... we old fucks? Not so much! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
post a few and see if you can get some might actually get a few (y):sneaky:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

They are, MC told Jessy the same thing.

************ Attention! *****************
This is not me! I'm putting you wise asses on notice! :LOL:

You see a lot of different people at rallies:unsure:

JC.JPG

If I tried to pull this off, I'd look like Chewbacca wearing chaps... :oops:

DSC09931.JPG

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
They had a tattoo contest going on that night. It brought out some very interesting folks. The Ol'ladies were very amused by the dude in the chaps. Of course, they also had to get their picture taken with the snake.
After being forced to attend a gay pride parade in the city like 8 years ago and watching the guys literally dancing up fucking main street wearing nothing but chaps and banana hammocks, this shit is nothing (gotta admit, they had rhythm).

I'm far more concerned by the fact that everyone seems to be drinking Bug Light. I mean...was it free or something? :unsure:

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
Lol!

Also...why does Marah have to be SO HOT? And Married to Sluggo! I mean, I don't want anything bad to happen to him....but I really like Marah. She's gorgeous, seems to have a good personality, and those EYES!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
After being forced to attend a gay pride parade in the city like 8 years ago and watching the guys literally dancing up fucking main street wearing nothing but chaps and banana hammocks, this shit is nothing (gotta admit, they had rhythm).

I'm far more concerned by the fact that everyone seems to be drinking Bug Light. I mean...was it free or something? :unsure:
Nothing is free in Sturgis. That was in 2015, Bud Light was the default cheap beer.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Nothing is free in Sturgis. That was in 2015, Bud Light was the default cheap beer.
Did they have Coca~Cola and decent whiskey??? I HATE Bud Light! That is one from the "fizzy piss" category and not officially beer IMHO.

I still want to know if/when all of the Rogues along with MC and all his hotties will hit the road to travel to a biker rally of their own??? San Berdoo isn't all that far from Reno, Vegas or Scottsdale, Arizona. They could even cruise by for a visit with me here in Phoenix en route! I'd pick up a couple of choice pre-rolls from the dispensary, just up the road especially for the occasion, break out with the fine whiskey and we could have a nice party before they stumble out to Arizona Bike Week the next day... Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Poor Jessy... we warned her not to do so many shots... ooooh boy are you ever hung over, babe!
Screenshot 2023-01-24 152023.png
Fortunately, Rai was awake and ready to go!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes