PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
send me the pics of them you want and ill try to add them in
Great scene choices but the cuts are so damned fast it would give me a migraine to see more than a few seconds. Those split second MTV style cuts are a lot of wear and tear on my old ass eyes! Would love it if you slowed your roll to give 2-3 seconds per image. Otherwise, I have to pass. Thanks for sharing. Again, great scene selection, my friend!

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I am totally stoked to hit the road with Larissa!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
grlb0j.jpg

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Great scene choices but the cuts are so damned fast it would give me a migraine to see more than a few seconds. Those split second MTV style cuts are a lot of wear and tear on my old ass eyes! Would love it if you slowed your roll to give 2-3 seconds per image. Otherwise, I have to pass. Thanks for sharing. Again, great scene selection, my friend!

PS: I am totally stoked to hit the road with Larissa!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
View attachment 2706575
there are so many good characters in this game and too little time in each update to have them all included... I'm glad the russian "twins" are getting some love, it's been too long

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I am enjoying the story way more with each passing update, 2 parts that got my attention was the chat with the 'pres' in the garden and the ending 'cliffhanger' What are you doing to us Dimitri57, I'm looking forward to the continuation of the story, I might even have to leave it for a few updates so I'm not jonesing for it after each individual update.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am enjoying the story way more with each passing update, 2 parts that got my attention was the chat with the 'pres' in the garden and the ending 'cliffhanger' What are you doing to us Dimitri57, I'm looking forward to the continuation of the story, I might even have to leave it for a few updates so I'm not jonesing for it after each individual update.
Welcome to the club! But, don't you worry, friend. Once Dima finishes with the Act one we're playing now, he'll be busy working on Act two. :) He's been busting his hump to wrap all of the loose ends in the story at present to give us a grand finale' royale but it's coming and coming soon! Then we'll be Jonesing for Act two! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues!

And Dima... I still say Dave Mann is proud of you!:cool:(y)
gradt8f.jpg grlb0j.jpg base profile 1873900_finepieceofass.jpg base profile 1873899_carvingcorners.jpg

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017

View attachment 2706575
Larisa is stoked too!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Don't worry. We will "Adventure on" to Chapter two once I can get Chapter One wrapped up. I'm still herding cats getting all scenes done that need to be updated for the conclusion of Chapter one. I'm a picky SOB, I don't want to half-ass the scenes.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Don't worry. We will "Adventure on" to Chapter two once I can get Chapter One wrapped up. I'm still herding cats getting all scenes done that need to be updated for the conclusion of Chapter one. I'm a picky SOB, I don't want to half-ass the scenes.
Once Chapter One is complete I will be replaying the whole chapter again (yes this will be the third time replaying it since it got to v1.0 part 1) Simply because I want to experience everything without any more cliffhangers (even though you do them so well)

Don't worry about how long it takes you to herd all your cats to make the game as good as it can be, being a picky SOB has its advantages, it means the work you put out is always at its highest quality, the story too. When you finally release the last part of Chapter One, it will be as epic as riding Elvira into the Sunset with Jessie at our backs and a smile on our faces.

I do have to say, I love the aesthetic change to MC, it's so rare to find a decent mc with good hair and a beard, kind of makes me proud to be a bearded guy now, keep the good times rolling

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 2706575
here you go, i made a slower one and added some Charli

LRHezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Once Chapter One is complete I will be replaying the whole chapter again (yes this will be the third time replaying it since it got to v1.0 part 1) Simply because I want to experience everything without any more cliffhangers (even though you do them so well)

Don't worry about how long it takes you to herd all your cats to make the game as good as it can be, being a picky SOB has its advantages, it means the work you put out is always at its highest quality, the story too. When you finally release the last part of Chapter One, it will be as epic as riding Elvira into the Sunset with Jessie at our backs and a smile on our faces.

I do have to say, I love the aesthetic change to MC, it's so rare to find a decent mc with good hair and a beard, kind of makes me proud to be a bearded guy now, keep the good times rolling
You have no idea of how many times I replay the updates... As much as I love Stan, my focus is claiming Della as my #1 Ol' Lady after the dust settles with the Minions, given his request to MC last chapter.

If you un-indocturned assholes don't know, bikers are like Vikings, watch some history channel and figure it out!!! The Alpha rules the roost in our culture...

Reactions: Dimitri57

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
has there been an update
No. Not yet. OBD is diligently working to complete act one aka v1.0 part two as we speak. Please be patient and wait. We are all chomping at the bit like prized stallions to get a hold of the epic finale... then we will be anxiously awaiting the start of act two... So, like Axel Rose sang, "All we need is just a little patience."

grlb0j.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You have no idea of how many times I replay the updates... As much as I love Stan, my focus is claiming Della as my #1 Ol' Lady after the dust settles with the Minions, given his request to MC last chapter.

If you un-indocturned assholes don't know, bikers are like Vikings, watch some history channel and figure it out!!! The Alpha rules the roost in our culture...
Gonna end up in a shallow fucking grave talking about Dee like that, mate. In act two or beyond... once Stan has been laid to rest, I will join you in that notion because, I too love Della. But, stop pissing on Stan's grave before it's been dug...

Adventure ever on, Phat:censored:
Della.jpg

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
Can't believe how great this game is. It's definitely in my top 3 if not kicking ass for the number 1 spot. I really hope this game comes out on Steam so I can buy and support since Patreon is a no go for my situation. Absolutely love Nikki, Katy and of course Jessy.

Also I was wondering if there's a link or something to the songs/melodies in the game? Some of them are great little tunes I'd love to listen to in the back round while I work.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes