waiting for it to complete might take a while

next update concludes first act if i remember correctly
not sure have many obd has planned but 2-3 seems reasonable maybe more

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
waiting for it to complete might take a while

next update concludes first act if i remember correctly
not sure have many obd has planned but 2-3 seems reasonable maybe more
I agree it might take time and the game mught have Content but the idea save and wait look for other game to play new update out go back you already forget what the Charcters name already so u need to start over to know what's going on

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I agree it might take time and the game mught have Content but the idea save and wait look for other game to play new update out go back you already forget what the Charcters name already so u need to start over to know what's going on
well it is problem i can understand usually i only need to take a look at my saves to remember most off the stuff aside from smaller details (but i understand its not something everyone does)

this avn is reaching a point where i don't wanna replay it all because it will take a few hours
i am curious if obd will divide the games into separate installments or keep updating the same one both have pro's and con's
but we will see

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
well it is problem i can understand usually i only need to take a look at my saves to remember most off the stuff aside from smaller details (but i understand its not something everyone does)

this avn is reaching a point where i don't wanna replay it all because it will take a few hours
i am curious if obd will divide the games into separate installments or keep updating the same one both have pro's and con's
but we will see
The next update will be the final chapter of Book 1. After that the story will start fresh from the ending and begin Book 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

BobDohl

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone know whos Rachel's face is based off of? She's giving such strong Deja Vu, like I know her, is she an actress, movie star, someone I know in Real Life?

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Your English is fine. I know what you mean about Rachel having a "girl next door" kinda look but, I don't think Dimitri based her on anyone in particular. She's my favorite BTW. :p
Tracey is my favorite ginger (sorry Rai, just the honest truth here.) I love Rachael but I love ALL of these lovely ladies! I refuse to keep score! MC is bounded by bodacious brunettes, Larisa, Willow, Ashley, Angelica and Oxana... Haloed by platinum blonde angels like Jessy and Katy... Spiced with generously endowed gingers like Tracey and Rai... Fuck choosing! I want them ALL!!! I want them ALL!!! I want them ALL!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

As to real world models, you would need to track down the original artist for the Daz models Dima used to create his lovely ladies. Dima does customize them to his own liking but all devs start with prebuilt models. So, there is a Rachael model for Daz Studios available for sale online somewhere... she just won't be named Rachael and may not look exactly like our Rai in Long Road Home due to Dima's personal modifications. In all reality, there may be no real world model, just something a digital artist rendered out of thin air and imagination. I do the same thing creating my Skyrim characters. I generally make them from scratch but I have used prebuilt models on a couple of occasions. The process and tools used are totally different than what our brilliant Dima does in Daz but the concept is the same... I put an example of one I made from a preset in the spoiler below. Hope that helps y'all, my friends.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Aw shit! Nikki! Were you standing behind me that entire time? Now go take your place next to Jessy with my multitude of beloved ladies, where you belong.:love: Oh... and send out Cloe if you can find her... she belongs in here too :)

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nice! The brunette with purple sleeves would make a great Lydia. I've spent waaaay too many hours in Skyrim. Great game; it's been a while though. I mod all the girls I have as LI/followers into Spellswords. That way I get some ranged support without finishing the battle with an ass full of arrows. I always make my character so he's damn near immune to ice and fire and teach those to the girls.

Sooooo.... back on topic. How bout dem Rogues, eh? :cool:

• Haha

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Tracey is my favorite ginger (sorry Rai, just the honest truth here.) I love Rachael but I love ALL of these lovely ladies! I refuse to keep score! MC is bounded by bodacious brunettes, Larisa, Willow, Ashley, Angelica and Oxana... Haloed by platinum blonde angels like Jessy and Katy... Spiced with generously endowed gingers like Tracey and Rai... Fuck choosing! I want them ALL!!! I want them ALL!!! I want them ALL!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

As to real world models, you would need to track down the original artist for the Daz models Dima used to create his lovely ladies. Dima does customize them to his own liking but all devs start with prebuilt models. So, there is a Rachael model for Daz Studios available for sale online somewhere... she just won't be named Rachael and may not look exactly like our Rai in Long Road Home due to Dima's personal modifications. In all reality, there may be no real world model, just something a digital artist rendered out of thin air and imagination. I do the same thing creating my Skyrim characters. I general make them from scratch but I have used prebuilt models on a couple of occasions. The process and tools used are totally different than what our brilliant Dima does in Daz but the concept is the same... I put an example of one I made from a preset in the spoiler below. Hope that helps y'all, my friends.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Aw shit! Nikki! Were you standing behind me that entire time? Now go take your place next to Jessy with my multitude of beloved ladies, where you belong.:love: Oh... and send out Cloe if you can find her... she belongs in here too :)
it's actually fucking hard to pick anything top in this game, but if I had to, it would probably be Jessie, Rachel and Katy

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
it's actually fucking hard to pick anything top in this game, but if I had to, it would probably be Jessie, Rachel and Katy
We all have our preferences. :)

Mine is ALL! :devilish: All these hot ladies want to fuck me??? Hell yeah!

MC: First cum, first served! No fighting or Jessy will put you at the end of the line! Play nice and feel free to warm each other up in the den while we adjourn to the bedroom... Okay... who's first? Nikki and Oxana and you both want anal?
Jessy: Lube is in the nightstand.
MC: Thanks babe. Do you mind entertaining our other guests?
Jessy: I love it when you call me babe. Sure. I can entertain and warm up the other girls. Just make sure to save some cock for my sweet honey pot!
MC: Yes babe, of course. I've been eating pineapple and oysters all week! I could go all weekend!

About an hour later... MC helps Oxana and Nikki back into the front room, out the front and to the hot tub to relax their freshly swollen gapes...

MC: Okay, ladies who's next? .....

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
We all have our preferences. :)

Mine is ALL! :devilish: All these hot ladies want to fuck me??? Hell yeah!

MC: First cum, first served! No fighting or Jessy will put you at the end of the line! Play nice and feel free to warm each other up in the den while we adjourn to the bedroom... Okay... who's first? Nikki and Oxana and you both want anal?
Jessy: Lube is in the nightstand.
MC: Thanks babe. Do you mind entertaining our other guests?
Jessy: I love it when you call me babe. Sure. I can entertain and warm up the other girls. Just make sure to save some cock for my sweet honey pot!
MC: Yes babe, of course. I've been eating pineapple and oysters all week! I could go all weekend!

About an hour later... MC helps Oxana and Nikki back into the front room, out the front and to the hot tub to relax their freshly swollen gapes...

MC: Okay, ladies who's next? .....

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
only thing missing is now serving number 3 ..lol

• Haha

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Here is a Tierlist maker for Long Road Home.. i have the feeling i missed some girls.. if yes dont yell at me, just post a pic of the lady and tag me i will put her inside the list then..
Very hard to pick, plus there are so (too?) many girls here. Not a bad list but your D tiers, really? (tbf I don't even remember her, just she looks good in that picture)
Tiers lists don't mean anything but it's always fun so, here's mine. I try to keep it simple.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Very hard to pick, plus there are so (too?) many girls here. Not a bad list but your D tiers, really? (tbf I don't even remember her, just she looks good in that picture)
Tiers lists don't mean anything but it's always fun so, here's mine. I try to keep it simple.
Holy moly, you sir deserve a place in hell… putting della, Rin, Maria and the other girls in the same tier as barb is just disrespectful o_O:mad:

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes