PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It is awesome feedback! I'd just have to decide who'll I'll piss off. :LOL:

The only consistent choice is Barb at D level. (no surprise there)
You will not see a rating from old fucking Phat! Too many that I absolutely love and adore to make choices!
I WANT THEM ALL!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: They can just form a queue and MC will gladly serve them all... repeatedly!!! :love:
According to some leaked images from this old biker dude that goes by Dima, next up are Angelica and Larisa!!!
Huzzah!!! Huzzah!!! Huzzah!!! Hip hip mother fucking Huzzah!!! (y)

We haven't had the pleasure of Angelica yet and it's been a hell of a long time since we had holiday nookie with Larisa! We have not yet had Larisa within the confines of the main game!!!

Others on the "to do" list are Katy, Kat, Willow and Oxana. We did get to taste Oxana while Jessy rode MC's cock but that is all. Pretty sure she got a good look at MC's big, fat cock up close and was terrified exclaiming "Slishkom bol'shoy Slishkom bol'shoy" (too big too big)! Then she turned around and took him balls deep up her bum in the holiday special!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Love those hot Russian sisters! Ready for more amazing and wonderful experiences on this Long Road Home just as soon as you have them ready, my friend!

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You will not see a rating from old fucking Phat! Too many that I absolutely love and adore to make choices!
I WANT THEM ALL!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: They can just form a queue and MC will gladly serve them all... repeatedly!!! :love:
According to some leaked images from this old biker dude that goes by Dima, next up are Angelica and Larisa!!!
Huzzah!!! Huzzah!!! Huzzah!!! Hip hip mother fucking Huzzah!!! (y)

We haven't had the pleasure of Angelica yet and it's been a hell of a long time since we had holiday nookie with Larisa! We have not yet had Larisa within the confines of the main game!!!

Others on the "to do" list are Katy, Kat, Willow and Oxana. We did get to taste Oxana while Jessy rode MC's cock but that is all. Pretty sure she got a good look at MC's big, fat cock up close and was terrified exclaiming "Slishkom bol'shoy Slishkom bol'shoy" (too big too big)! Then she turned around and took him balls deep up her bum in the holiday special!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Love those hot Russian sisters! Ready for more amazing and wonderful experiences on this Long Road Home just as soon as you have them ready, my friend!

All this talk and teaser postin' is givin' me the itch to get back on The Long Road Home! Let's go Dima! You be needin' to burn some midnight oil, bro! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
All this talk and teaser postin' is givin' me the itch to get back on The Long Road Home! Let's go Dima! You be needin' to burn some midnight oil, bro! :cool:
I am Mot, but it's a struggle at the homestead right now. We have a relative from out of the country visiting and anywhere from two to five grandkids at the house at any given time. That means it is mostly late night for me to work on the game. :(

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am Mot, but it's a struggle at the homestead right now. We have a relative from out of the country visiting and anywhere from two to five grandkids at the house at any given time. That means it is mostly late night for me to work on the game. :(
Family first, brother... always... even when it is inconvenient... family first. I respect that.

Reactions: Dimitri57

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No worries, M8. Just yankin' yer chain a bit. We know your drive and pursuit of excellence. We'll be patient... if for no other reason than We have no choice!:devilish: :cool:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just curious, is it better to take care of Quack permanently as Della and Stan asked or earn that point with Kat and not kill him? I like her and Katy and don't want to freak either of them out.

Now if Kat wasn't around, it would be an easier choice...

Reactions: PapaPhat

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Just curious, is it better to take care of Quack permanently as Della and Stan asked or earn that point with Kat and not kill him? I like her and Katy and don't want to freak either of them out.

I killed Quack. If u didnt kill him he would have raped Kat.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

your call. if i remember right kat breaks his skull.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

the best choice is to choke him out, otherwise Kat won't learn that Quack killed her man. He will die either way

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

If u didnt kill him he would have raped Kat.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes