PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I respect sluggo enough i'd say no to his daughter if he were opposed to it.
Sluggo knows where all the bodies are buried... because he buried them. Don't become a dead body sounds more like common sense than respect. However, I do respect your common sense, good sir. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yeah... I really wouldn't want to tangle with Sluggo. I can respect that too. I wouldn't back down and didn't when it came to that when first meeting him. Yet, it's not a fight in which I would willingly engage. Turns out I actually like the guy and would rather be his club brother than piss him off. Yet, with Sluggo's "by your leave" to date Leelee... Hell yeah! Given all that Sluggo and his lady know about MC, I'm kind of surprised they'd allow it but then MC is a good man to all of his ladies so in a way it does make sense.
Cheers, mate!(y) Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Kinda off topic but I been into the Bourbon tonight and I feel a need to ask a stupid question... I'm ex-military, joined at 17 (tank corps/armored) did my tour, got to be the idiot sticking out of the hatch {crew commander}. left, stopped cutting my hair and shaving and jumped on bikes. I've never ridden on a grinder, the one time a friend offered me a ride home on a Honda I was fucked up and he gunned it and I fell off the back seat onto the road laughing my ass off... [There's a bigger biker joke in there] but I'm getting even more off topic...
So my question is; Military Personnel & Bikers are probably the prime users of Zippo Lighters yet I've never seen a woman with a Zippo in my 60 years? (Military & Riding) Have any of you?

P.S. The punchline is, it feels good until "Until someone you know sees you" :p
P.S.S The new Street Bob is SEXY as hell!!! Time to trade in for me! Mind you the Indian Bobber it $12k less...
Mind you, my ultimate is a stock barnfind Knucklehead, I don't care how fast it can go, I'd be ultimate stylin'... :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Kinda off topic but I been into the Bourbon tonight and I feel a need to ask a stupid question... I'm ex-military, joined at 17 (tank corps/armored) did my tour, stopped cutting my hair and shaving and jumped on bikes. I've never ridden on a grinder, the one time a friend offered me a ride home on a Honda I was fucked up and he gunned it and I fell off the back seat onto the road laughing my ass off... [There's a bigger biker joke in there] but I'm getting even more off topic...
So my question is; Military Personnel & Bikers are probably the prime users of Zippo Lighters yet I've never seen a woman with a Zippo in my 60 years? (Military & Riding) Have any of you?

P.S. The punchline is, it feels good until "Until someone you know sees you" :p
P.S.S The new Street Bob is SEXY as hell!!! Time to trade in for me!
I've used Bic lighters since the 1970's, mate. Zippos always leak in my pocket and the lighter fluid burns my skin. Never had that issue with a Bic. To answer your question... I have known quite a few Zippo toting ladies over the years; bikers, farmers, factory workers, waitresses, bar tenders, dancers and house moms alike. Most of them carried a Bic for backup or tried to pocket mine when we were passing a bowl of fine greenery... I find it dangerous to light a bowl with a Zippo. Bic has always been easier for that and doesn't leave that lighter fluid taste all over the first drag of whatever you are smoking. So, I prefer to flick my Bic. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I respect sluggo enough i'd say no to his daughter if he were opposed to it.
well mc is nice and reliable guy so sluggo might not find better guy on that town.

maybe ex-hubby's lighter. seen on movies women using zippo-type lighter.

Reactions: Scooter_Tramp

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

Yes. This one.
And Phat is absolutely correct. They're great for tobacco, but for other smokeables yeah, not so much. :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If Sluggo isn't ok with it they will never find the MC's body........
i wouldnt bet on it... Mc has so many girls they are gonna search him, with all they got..

Sluggo may be good at hidding bodies, but against MC's Harem? sheesh no chance :ROFLMAO:
As long as Della approves, MC will do as he likes. Sluggo should watch his ass. I'm bettin' Della has a strap-on in the closet!:eek:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Eh, I'll put my money on Sluggo in that scenario :)
Jup, me too. Only path that they would find him is if Leelee ask W Sluggo with puppy eyes. Yet, that would be a situation where he can't win. Don't say anything and she will be mad, say that you but MC to rest cause he was going after her and she will be mad too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Imagine Sluggo catching you balls deep in Leelee... wouldn't want to be in MCs place in that scenario

Mar 27, 2019
I've used Bic lighters since the 1970's, mate. Zippos always leak in my pocket and the lighter fluid burns my skin. Never had that issue with a Bic. To answer your question... I have known quite a few Zippo toting ladies over the years; bikers, farmers, factory workers, waitresses, bar tenders, dancers and house moms alike. Most of them carried a Bic for backup or tried to pocket mine when we were passing a bowl of fine greenery... I find it dangerous to light a bowl with a Zippo. Bic has always been easier for that and doesn't leave that lighter fluid taste all over the first drag of whatever you are smoking. So, I prefer to flick my Bic. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Not saying you're wrong, but I remember way back in the day my Grandfather had a lighter, was basically a Zippo, but had a hole in the side of the flame part that he used for lighting his pipes...would probably be good for lighting bowls too. Wonder whatever happened to that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Not saying you're wrong, but I remember way back in the day my Grandfather had a lighter, was basically a Zippo, but had a hole in the side of the flame part that he used for lighting his pipes...would probably be good for lighting bowls too. Wonder whatever happened to that thing.
They're still made. And they work fine - for tobacco. :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Last Update was in March, so probably around September if we are lucky ;)
Not counting bug fixes or the original post, we've received 13 major updates over the three years this game has been posting here. So, that averages out to be approximately 4 major updates per year. This is the finale' upon which we currently wait so it may take more than Dima's usual 4 month interval but I think September is a bit far off. I'm thinking middle of August, possibly the end of July. It just depends on Dima and how well the development is progressing. So, rather than debate what we don't know, let's ask Dima instead... Hey brother, calling Dimitri57 please. Would you be so kind as to give a clue as to your current progress with the finale'??? That would be much appreciated. I'm generally the one telling everyone else that we will get the fucking update when we get the fucking update but I'd be lying if I said I'm not eagerly anxious to see the conclusion and chomping at the bit like a prized stallion wanting to see the end you have for us... So, just a few crumbs for we humble beggars, good sir??? Please???

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes