Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Aww hell I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon that is the Tierlist, this is not a finalised version as I honestly struggle to remember some of them lol, but I tried to organise it so that top to bottom it shows who I had the most enjoyment with, higher being better of course, feel free to share your criticisms of this list, Looking forward to seeing what Phat and Dimitry think of this list :devilish:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Aww hell I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon that is the Tierlist, this is not a finalised version as I honestly struggle to remember some of them lol, but I tried to organise it so that top to bottom it shows who I had the most enjoyment with, higher being better of course, feel free to share your criticisms of this list, Looking forward to seeing what Phat and Dimitry think of this list :devilish:
Of the harem "games" I've played, Long Road Home has the highest % of characters I liked.
I can't wait for more milfs, bring on more Kat, Candi, Della, and Nora content.
[going to make a game called Mother Daughter Hunter or something, were you have plenty of threesomes :D god I would love Rachael + Nora making out during a threesome.]

I can see where the story is naturally heading, though I would prefer priority was on story for the next few updates.
As for a while it feels like we are only just setting up all the players and plot.

edit: grammar
edit2: spelling :p

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Of the harem "games" I've played, Long Road Home has the highest % of characters I liked.
I can't wait for more milfs, bring on more Kat, Candi, Della, and Nora content.
[going to make a game called Mother Daughter Hunter or something, were you have plenty of threesomes :D god I would love Rachael + Nora making out during a threesome.]

I can see where the story is naturally heading, though I would prefer priority was on story for the next few updates.
As for a while it feels like we are only just setting up all the players and plot.

edit: grammer
*grammar ;)

Reactions: McLOVINu

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
So I found myself abandoning (and outright ragequitting) a bunch of AVNs recently. So many pathetic 18 year old soy boy MCs and generally terrible writing. I decided to undertake a repeat playthrough of LRH to occupy myself with. Something that came up a few times that I'm curious about was the use of "citizens". Is that the typical term bikers use for normies? It struck me as a little odd.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So I found myself abandoning (and outright ragequitting) a bunch of AVNs recently. So many pathetic 18 year old soy boy MCs and generally terrible writing. I decided to undertake a repeat playthrough of LRH to occupy myself with. Something that came up a few times that I'm curious about was the use of "citizens". Is that the typical term bikers use for normies? It struck me as a little odd.
Lol!!

/get out/ *meme

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yep, it's legit... well not all bikers but those in a MC

Reactions: motseer

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Finally got all caught up with LRH, and I loved it! Just a general question... do we think Rachael's mom and sis will also eventually be LIs or side conquests? I was pleasantly surprised we have a path with Candi, even though it seems temporary at best.

I am excited it looks like we're finally getting some story progression with Angelica/Reba, and can't wait to see that conversation she has with Della. At the same time, I'm nervously waiting for the other shoe to drop and see Bobby's (Minions) retaliation for Angelica and Rin's defection. I had hoped we'd get Simone away from Bobby and working at Babes.

Reactions: PapaPhat and Ragnar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finally got all caught up with LRH, and I loved it! Just a general question... do we think Rachael's mom and sis will also eventually be LIs or side conquests? I was pleasantly surprised we have a path with Candi, even though it seems temporary at best.
possible, how likely have to wait and see.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

I am excited it looks like we're finally getting some story progression with Angelica/Reba, and can't wait to see that conversation she has with Della. At the same time, I'm nervously waiting for the other shoe to drop and see Bobby's (Minions) retaliation for Angelica and Rin's defection. I had hoped we'd get Simone away from Bobby and working at Babes.
Yeah, that's the problem with the game. You have like 10 girls you can bang but then you met some new girl and it's like, Can I tap that ass?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
while this dev may take his time for an update, it's always worth it... it won't be 50 renders, trust me.
yeah i know it is .. i've played since the game started ..... just worried it was over .. like sooo many other awesome games :unsure:
makes me happy its still rocking :love:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I had hoped we'd get Simone away from Bobby and working at Babes.
simone might be in better "shape" because off all bob but i'd go for the other two from the bar, bob's lady(frannie) and that girl whit the glasses (mila)

simone is dumber then a doorknob and if she does get into babe's would be easy to get info out off

but as far as i know the new DJ and bouncer are getting introduced first right?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I suspect Jaybird's life expectancy will be about as favourable as a MC's father in an incest game. I think we'll eventually inherit Candi just like Della.
True enough, don't forget we also inherited Kat as well.

Kinda keen for Leelee(? - Sluggo's kid) myself. Long as it's OK with the big guy natch. :)
I was kind of surprised we'd get a shot with her.... and that her mom is the one pushing for us to date her daughter, but not going to complain as long as Sluggo is fine with it. I was honestly happy with Angel, but she also seems like fun.

simone might be in better "shape" because off all bob but i'd go for the other two from the bar, bob's lady(frannie) and that girl whit the glasses (mila)

simone is dumber then a doorknob and if she does get into babe's would be easy to get info out off

but as far as i know the new DJ and bouncer are getting introduced first right?
I agree Simone isn't too bright but she's a sweet girl and doesn't deserve the brutality waiting for her at Babes, working for Bobby. The only reason she has been pushing to work there was the idea she could make more money for her son. The only way I could be ok with her temporarily working there is if she was able to get some info for the Rogues and then gtfo before they make her disappear like so many other girls.

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
don't forget we also inherited Kat as well
Not really, since her ol' man got offed long before we came along.

By "inherit" I'm referring to an explicit acknowledgement from their ol' man before they ride off into the sunset. Stan has given an implied verbal go ahead to the MC, which I imagine will be fully spelled out in the letters he is leaving behind. Jaybird's is obviously only a temporary hall pass at the moment, but that can easily change in the future depending on how his plot thread plays out (death penalty for murder?).

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes