PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Fuck my eyes! Bruh, really? o_O
Not like I didn't put a warning label on that shit, brother! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The examples I chose weren't even close to the most hideous ones that I found in my search! I went for just nasty enough to make my point... Then felt so inclined to paste a warning on the spoiler. Both examples deserve that warning label. That shit is just nasty! Honestly, any woman with breasts in either condition should be entitled to a breast reduction surgery, free of charge. Apologies for the cringe, my friend. But, I did bloody well warn you! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Onetogo and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Not like I didn't put a warning label on that shit, brother! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The examples I chose weren't even close to the most hideous ones that I found in my search! I went for just nasty enough to make my point... Then felt so inclined to paste a warning on the spoiler. Both examples deserve that warning label. That shit is just nasty! Honestly, any woman with breasts in either condition should be entitled to a breast reduction surgery, free of charge. Apologies for the cringe, my friend. But, I did bloody well warn you! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Please tell me you guys aren't considering a title change... "The Cringey Road Home"? Phat, you need to go listen to some Pink Floyd and chill, bro! :ROFLMAO: Haha Jus' Sayin' :cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just the context in which the statement it was made. You just finished your comment about Bree from Dima's spoiler picture. Don't take my tongue-in-cheek jabs too seriously you'll live longer(less wrinkles, and health). I do this to everyone and I know that you can take jabs.
didn't mean you, posted same pic elsewhere and person who i targeted said he liked it for some reason.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Please tell me you guys aren't considering a title change... "The Cringey Road Home"? Phat, you need to go listen to some Pink Floyd and chill, bro! :ROFLMAO: Haha Jus' Sayin' :cool:
Just got a free bottle of CBD oil, brother. That combined with my usual sativa and I'm about as chill as one can be!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had made a comment about Bree being a "butter face" but that I liked her small perky breasts, that I preferred them to big, floppy moo cow udders. Someone, who shall remain nameless in this post, was giving me shit like I had said Dima was rendering such udders. The cringe imagery is merely for clarification purposes only. Stop running the wrong way with the ball, Forrest Gump! I speak clearly and concisely using English. There should be no reason for all this grief and disparity.

If ANYONE needs to chill it's all of y'all twisting what I say and getting the wrong fucking idea! You of all folks should be fully aware that I love this game and do NOT wish to change it. I am ready for MORE!

Now... if you will excuse me, please... I will return to my Larisa fantasy and check out of here again.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Yes, dear, I'm coming...
папа идет, ты маленькая шалунья (papa idet, ty malen'kaya shalun'ya)
aka "Papa is coming, you little minx!" :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
grlb6kd.jpg

Last edited:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
"........ when was last time you played ? "
its hard to remember anything about a game when the updates are 4 , 5 , 6 months apart
or worse like summertime saga ; has not been updated since OCT of 2022 :(

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
its hard to remember anything about a game when the updates are 4 , 5 , 6 months apart
or worse like summertime saga ; has not been updated since OCT of 2022 :(
It's been three months since OBD's last update in March. We will be getting the finale to act one soon. OBD has been faithful in providing an exceptionally high quality AVN experience with no less than THREE major updates every year, sometimes four. That translates to a MAJOR update every three to four months.

You have two choices... wait patiently or piss off and go elsewhere. We have zero fucks left to give for your pissing and moaning over the extensive wait times for other title's updates. Those are not here. What IS here is one of the TOP AVN titles of all time with substantial updates that are always worth the wait.

Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Out of this group, I'll take Katya. The rest can go pound sand. TBH, Bree is a bit of a "butter face." I don't mind skinny. Bree has pretty little perky breasts which is actually preferred to some saggy, giant, moo cow udders.
Juxtaposition; as in comparing and contrast. That was the reason I said in context. You where comparing bree(or the group) of what I call the "itty bitty titty brigade"(as your preferred) compared to that of the "saggy, giant, moo cow udders."

didn't mean you, posted same pic elsewhere and person who i targeted said he liked it for some reason.
lol.png

Somehow the response was added to your post that day. I noticed it afterwords, but never corrected it. I think you missed the punch line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Just got a free bottle of CBD oil, brother. That combined with my usual sativa and I'm about as chill as one can be!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had made a comment about Bree being a "butter face" but that I liked her small perky breasts, that I preferred them to big, floppy moo cow udders. Someone, who shall remain nameless in this post, was giving me shit like I had said Dima was rendering such udders. The cringe imagery is merely for clarification purposes only. Stop running the wrong way with the ball, Forrest Gump! I speak clearly and concisely using English. There should be no reason for all this grief and disparity.

If ANYONE needs to chill it's all of y'all twisting what I say and getting the wrong fucking idea! You of all folks should be fully aware that I love this game and do NOT wish to change it. I am ready for MORE!

Now... if you will excuse me, please... I will return to my Larisa fantasy and check out of here again.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Yes, dear, I'm coming...
папа идет, ты маленькая шалунья (papa idet, ty malen'kaya shalun'ya)
aka "Papa is coming, you little minx!" :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
View attachment 2692364
I never disparaged you. I am learning that I cannot take jabs at you in jest. It was completely taken the wrong way.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I never disparaged you. I am learning that I cannot take jabs at you in jest. It was completely taken the wrong way.
Juxtaposition; as in comparing and contrast. That was the reason I said in context. You where comparing bree(or the group) of what I call the "itty bitty titty brigade"(as your preferred) compared to that of the "saggy, giant, moo cow udders."
I can take a joke. Putting words in my mouth that I did not say is NOT a fucking joke! I said I liked Bree's little perky tits (even though she is a butter face) and I prefer small and perky to ...moo cow udders. What I did NOT say is that I thought Dima rendered ANY udders! Now drop this shit or go back into the penalty box on ignore. I am done with this entire discussion. In fact, have a tour of the penalty box again anyway. I am done with this shit.

BTW: Jokes are funny. You are NOT funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
It's been three months since OBD's last update in March. We will be getting the finale to act one soon. OBD has been faithful in providing an exceptionally high quality AVN experience with no less than THREE major updates every year, sometimes four. That translates to a MAJOR update every three to four months.

You have two choices... wait patiently or piss off and go elsewhere. We have zero fucks left to give for your pissing and moaning over the extensive wait times for other title's updates. Those are not here. What IS here is one of the TOP AVN titles of all time with substantial updates that are always worth the wait.

If OBD ever gets big enough to have a HR department, I'm going to tap you to be the head of the department! :ROFLMAO:

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
If OBD ever gets big enough to have a HR department, I'm going to tap you to be the head of the department! :ROFLMAO:
And I will double tap you... :p (no loose ends)
Has this game inspired any of you to go out and find a nice Milwaukee Vibrator? Even the biggest loser can throw a chick on his "bitchpad" (passenger seat), she will be a puddled mess at the end of the ride! :LOL::love: Note to public, buy old Harleys for maximum vibration....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And I will double tap you... :p (no loose ends)
Has this game inspired any of you to go out and find a nice Milwaukee Vibrator? Even the biggest loser can throw a chick on his "bitchpad" (passenger seat), she will be a puddled mess at the end of the ride! :LOL::love: Note to public, buy old Harleys for maximum vibration....
washing machine is cheaper.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I'm on the latest update, still haven't got to the end of the update yet and hot damn there is some quality grade-A stuff in this one, I love the tats on the girls and our guy, I have to say though as hot as all the girls are, and they are, I have a special place reserved for Elvira!

I want to see more moments where our guy loses his shit and goes full-on red-eyed monster mode on some goons, keep giving more to this one because it's goddamn awesome, it's in my top 10 easily
I'm damn glad I wasn't drinking anything when reading the last couple of pages on this, Papa Phat's responses would have resulted in my keyboard being covered in whatever I was drinking at the time!
I'll be playing this one again for more stories tomorrow morning, I can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the amazing work.

P.S I do believe I've found what I would consider errors or misplaced words in sentences, it's a little jarring for me but nothing that really breaks me out of my immersion

Is there any possibility of a signature with MC and Elvira? I'd love one like that if it's possible

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I'm on the latest update, still haven't got to the end of the update yet and hot damn there is some quality grade-A stuff in this one, I love the tats on the girls and our guy, I have to say though as hot as all the girls are, and they are, I have a special place reserved for Elvira!

I want to see more moments where our guy loses his shit and goes full-on red-eyed monster mode on some goons, keep giving more to this one because it's goddamn awesome, it's in my top 10 easily
I'm damn glad I wasn't drinking anything when reading the last couple of pages on this, Papa Phat's responses would have resulted in my keyboard being covered in whatever I was drinking at the time!
I'll be playing this one again for more stories tomorrow morning, I can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the amazing work.

P.S I do believe I've found what I would consider errors or misplaced words in sentences, it's a little jarring for me but nothing that really breaks me out of my immersion

Is there any possibility of a signature with MC and Elvira? I'd love one like that if it's possible
Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying the ride! :cool:

The big show down is building between the Rogues and the Minions. You can bet MC will need to channel his beast mode.

Are you using the 10.1 script fix? It corrects many typos and my fucked-up grammar. (some not all) It also gives you the ability to hide the quick menu at the bottom of the text box. It adds one missing image as well. I've attached it.

I suck at making signatures, but I like your idea! Lady Aspen was very kind to make the signatures that are posted. I may give it a try again.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
washing machine is cheaper.
Yeah but you may need a really long extension cord to go on a poker derby, not to mention that your friends will make fun of you! Better make sure that it is an American Made Washing Machine as well...

In case they haven't been posted cause I can't be bothered to go back more that 3 pages...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you are enjoying the ride! :cool:

The big show down is building between the Rogues and the Minions. You can bet MC will need to channel his beast mode.

Are you using the 10.1 script fix? It corrects many typos and my fucked-up grammar. (some not all) It also gives you the ability to hide the quick menu at the bottom of the text box. It adds one missing image as well. I've attached it.

I suck at making signatures, but I like your idea! Lady Aspen was very kind to make the signatures that are posted. I may give it a try again.
I didn't even know there was a script fix, I'll grab that right now, I might even start the game fresh because no matter how many times I play through this, I just can't help but enjoy myself when I start over.

I can't wait to see if we get the Elvira signature and you can bet your bottom dollar if we get one, that it's going straight on my sig with zero delay.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
I didn't even know there was a script fix, I'll grab that right now, I might even start the game fresh because no matter how many times I play through this, I just can't help but enjoy myself when I start over.

I can't wait to see if we get the Elvira signature and you can bet your bottom dollar if we get one, that it's going straight on my sig with zero delay.
I am so happy to play a game that encapsulates my lifestyle for the last 40 years (yes I'm a greybeard). This is hands down my #1 game on F95 and although I am not as lucky as MC in the femenina dept. I've had 3 wives and 5 ol' lady's over the years.
In May I gave my youngest daughter my first bike, a 1970 Triumph Tiger 650 rigid with a solo seat & a bitch pad for her boyfriend/girlfriend, shorty pipes and an awesome bark! [It was funny as shit for my 5'2" daughter making her 6'4" BF at the time ride bitch and hold on for his life...]

I just hope that if this game is your jam like it is mine, you become a full patch member like me, on Patreon!

Live to Ride,
Ride to Live!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes