Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nothing gets me going like some big beautiful round hips and big full tits. *chef's kiss* to Gabriela and Megan. Good that there is some options as many don't like my tastes. They're more like this: View attachment 2687685
I was the guy watching weird science wishing for that size.
Here's a kiss back at ya!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marnie_Tippy

Jan 2, 2023
Absolutely fantastic game. I also agree on full figured broads as well. I would love to see someone similar to tales from the deep Eve character is this game. I like a gal with some heft to them especially a little chub in the belly. The more piggish the better

Reactions: Onetogo

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Duly noted, you don't like giving getting BJ's... :unsure:

I'm not going to waste my time polling the popularity of BJ's in this forum. ;)
TBH, brother... I'm not really into any of the "jobs." Whether it's a thigh job, foot job, hand job, blow job, boob job, armpit job, inside of the knee job, sausage in the bun job or what the fuck ever, those are all shit ideas that will not allow me to finish IRL. My cock is always waiting for the pussy or ass and he ALWAYS prefers to finish in her pussy. Eat her pussy then stuff it full! Yeah! That said, I've always had a hard time saying no to a handy, hummer, rubbing my cock on her fire hot body... I just don't want to finish that way... those are appetizers, not a proper entrée. Just my two cents on the subject, my friend...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
TBH, brother... I'm not really into any of the "jobs." Whether it's a thigh job, foot job, hand job, blow job, boob job, armpit job, inside of the knee job, sausage in the bun job or what the fuck ever, those are all shit ideas that will not allow me to finish IRL. My cock is always waiting for the pussy or ass and he ALWAYS prefers to finish in her pussy. Eat her pussy then stuff it full! Yeah! That said, I've always had a hard time saying no to a handy, hummer, rubbing my cock on her fire hot body... I just don't want to finish that way... those are appetizers, not a proper entrée. Just my two cents on the subject, my friend...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

I'm with you brother, you know I like my creampies as well. :devilish:

No real alterative motives on my part. I'm just trying to reflect the normal progression of sexual acts in a relationship. (At least in my experience.) Although, I do fondly remember the height of the free love decade. It wasn't a great feat to meet a chick at a bar, rally or concert and bang her silly that same night or during the event for that matter! :sneaky:

I may be wrong, but these days I don't think it is that common to meet a girl and expect she will fuck you right off the bat.
Hell at a lot of the Universities you need to sign a consent form before you go on a friggin date. :LOL:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm with you brother, you know I like my creampies as well. :devilish:

No real alterative motives on my part. I'm just trying to reflect the normal progression of sexual acts in a relationship. (At least in my experience.) Although, I do fondly remember the height of the free love decade. It wasn't a great feat to meet a chick at a bar, rally or concert and bang her silly that same night or during the event for that matter! :sneaky:

I may be wrong, but these days I don't think it is that common to meet a girl and expect she will fuck you right off the bat.
Hell at a lot of the Universities you need to sign a consent form before you go on a friggin date. :LOL:
You included some nice, natural escalation in the relationships. When first meeting, if all that is on the table is a hummer then please hum for me baby! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, I want to reciprocate as well! My favorite "ramp up" was with Katy. She was rather shy and withdrawn initially yet really blossomed into a lovely and exciting flower! I love that Katy seems to be open to Kat's proposal even without having heard that Kat had passed her sister/Katy's mother's last request. Katy just took to the idea naturally. Now I'm thinking that the best time to tell Katy of her mother's last request will be once Katy is actually pregnant. "Katy, your mother would be so happy for you right now. She had one last request that she told to Kat before she passed... Your mother wanted you to carry on the family line by having a child of your own. Kat had laid that on me and I just didn't know how to share this without it being a burden to you. So, I simply asked you what you thought about having a baby and now here we are... And, I see that look in your eye... You know that Jessy and I talked before you and I made this little bundle. I had to discuss it with her because she and I want to have children together as well. Jessy is not yet ready. You know she loves you like a sister and fully supports us in this... What? You're horny AGAIN??? We've made love three times already today... are you sure? Okay, okay... I just don't want to hurt you, Bunny!
Come here and give papa some more sugar!":love::love::love::love::love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.12.27 - 12.55.38.34.png

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
good game, but in my opinion it has too many BJ scenes. Seems u are big fan of them :)
I myself prefer what PapaPhat has said after what you said. Prefer the Blowjob over the handjob anyday however. The inside joke of feeding the MC cummies to Jessy to make her boobs bigger is awesome.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You included some nice, natural escalation in the relationships. When first meeting, if all that is on the table is a hummer then please hum for me baby! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, I want to reciprocate as well! My favorite "ramp up" was with Katy. She was rather shy and withdrawn initially yet really blossomed into a lovely and exciting flower! I love that Katy seems to be open to Kat's proposal even without having heard that Kat had passed her sister/Katy's mother's last request. Katy just took to the idea naturally. Now I'm thinking that the best time to tell Katy of her mother's last request will be once Katy is actually pregnant. "Katy, your mother would be so happy for you right now. She had one last request that she told to Kat before she passed... Your mother wanted you to carry on the family line by having a child of your own. Kat had laid that on me and I just didn't know how to share this without it being a burden to you. So, I simply asked you what you thought about having a baby and now here we are... And, I see that look in your eye... You know that Jessy and I talked before you and I made this little bundle. I had to discuss it with her because she and I want to have children together as well. Jessy is not yet ready. You know she loves you like a sister and fully supports us in this... What? You're horny AGAIN??? We've made love three times already today... are you sure? Okay, okay... I just don't want to hurt you, Bunny!
Come here and give papa some more sugar!":love::love::love::love::love:

View attachment 2688646
I don't dislike any of the LIs in the game, but if I had to rank them, she would be totally in the top 3. To rank top 3 however on the other hand would be kinda hard to sort out between Jessy, Tracy, Rachael, and Katy... they are the top tier gals for me

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Skinny girls need some love too!
Out of this group, I'll take Katya. The rest can go pound sand. TBH, Bree is a bit of a "butter face." I don't mind skinny. Bree has pretty little perky breasts which is actually preferred to some saggy, giant, moo cow udders. I just don't find Bree all that pretty. She's like Cher's homely sister. And, Sarah is a straight up no go for two main reasons... One: It would crush Rai and I am NOT willing to do that... Two: Sarah is like the original entitled princess bitch. I wouldn't fuck Sarah even if Rai ASKED me to. Honestly, I got a bit of a Geena Davis vibe from Sarah at first which was nice... then the cunt opened her mouth and spoke... utter ruination of all positive imagery. Then came Stevarino... I've already slammed Steve so let's just say that he and Sarah deserve each other and leave it at that.

Of the thinner, less curvaceous ladies in the bridal party, Katya is the real prize. Gabriella is my favorite of all of them... don't tell Rai, okay?:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Dimitri57

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Looks like we will be ruining a wedding, lets go!
MC and several other Rogues all pulling up to this fancy, high society wedding... on ultra loud Harley Davidson motorcycles... Stan, Della, Mickey, Shelly, Sluggo, Marah, Gunner, Willow (who gave Nikki a ride along), MC, Jessy (to make a Rai sandwich at the reception) and several new prospects all storm the church and park their hogs in the grass of the churchyard much to the dismay and gaping maws of the valet parking staff... The entire party makes quite the disturbance as they bust into the sanctuary just as the minister says, "if anyone has reason why these two should not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace..." And, God bless him, as if on cue, Stan hollers out, "Get 'em hitched already, preacher! We're here for the party!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS: As to Stan's motivation... when the tiger senses that his end is near... he totally runs out of fucks to give... Haha:D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes