Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Worst idea yet introduced in this forum. TERRIBLE idea. With all of the women in this game, you want to add MORE and the problem child variety as well? OBD is trying to WRAP this story and get to the next act, not drag it out for another year. Save that shit for Act 56, All my exes live in Texas... Oh and here's your face palm...
View attachment 2672286
true.gif

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Worst idea yet introduced in this forum. TERRIBLE idea. With all of the women in this game, you want to add MORE and the problem child variety as well? OBD is trying to WRAP this story and get to the next act, not drag it out for another year. Save that shit for Act 56, All my exes live in Texas... Oh and here's your face palm...
View attachment 2672286
I'm with you brother. I've created a big enough ball of shit to untangle. I don't see the upside to adding an ex-gf... ;)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So... After a reasonably long hiatus... Actually, more like a self-imposed exile from this and a couple other threads; I'm back. New and improved, completely re-educated, here only to sing the praises of OBD Games and The Long Road Home. Well... I mean... when I'm here... on this particular thread. Hmmm... a short explanation may be in order... After a run in with the consequences of Off Topic Posting, I wanted to understand the nature of this beast. So, I spent quite a bit of time traveling all around the F95Zone looking for examples of off topic posting that had been deleted.

I think it might be appropriate, here, to get back on topic. Oh yes, I have learned and am completely reformed. Have I mentioned how much I like Dimitri's graphic art? I like it a lot. Anyway, did you know it is impossible to find off topic posts that have been deleted? They are gone. Like they never existed, no trace. Damn, talk about your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have gained a lot of respect for the weighty decisions moderators must make each day regarding off topic and spam posting. If you look around the sight you will find it is RAMPANT! Spam and off topic posting that is still there is actually very EASY to find. Especially in other threads. I'm proud to say it is practically nonexistent here at The Long Road Home. In this thread you find mostly on topic comments and other highly relevant postings like this:
I am here to say, "I have gained so much respect for the responsibilities of moderators". They almost need super powers to keep up... They are like Super Cool Administrative Beings (S.C.A.B.) and Super Loyal And Graceful (S.L.A.G.) in their never ending efforts to keep our threads clean. I think these anachronisms are fitting tribute to all the good they do. Yep, from now on when I think "moderator", I will think of Scabs and Slags.

Sorry, I hope I didn't digress too much there. I am here, after all, to sing the praises of OBD Games Art!
You'll be seeing a lot more of this kind of Appropriate Posting from me. Yep, no more shit posting, I assure you.:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Welcome back from purgatory... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
On a personal level are u slavic as well my friend??, just curious to see more slavic brothers here.

I agree with you, but I always thought that a biker game with the style of Badik could really work. You have an intreasting MC and better story at some points. You characters look amazing even though u used imogen 3 times lolol(She is a looker).

Hope you make another biker game (This time with a younger cast, make them more diverse like the Diks, make another MC but this time don't make him a badass, make him a russian Immigrent that looks for brotherhood) and have more funding this time, I believe you have talent.

Also hope next time you enter the club much faster.
I'm not slavic moi drook, but I've been married to a slavic girl for 22 years! (y) I worked in a former Soviet republic for five years and traveled quite a bit in Eastern Europe. My friends that I worked with over there gave me the name Dimitri (Dima).

"You characters look amazing even though u used imogen 3 times lolol(She is a looker)." :unsure: I'm not sure who you are referring to. I've spent a lot of time choosing character assets that haven't been used to death in other games.

For my own amusement, I have inserted a couple from other games in cameo roles. (Waitress at the engagement dinner, counter girl at the burger joint).

A younger motorcycle theme would need to be more hipster style to work for me. You don't see a lot of young one-percenters other than the sons of club members. H-D's aren't cheap. I've been riding on the street since I was 18. I rode rice burners for several years before I had the money to buy my first used H-D. I don't know of any one-percent clubs that allow anything but H-D's to be ridden by their members.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat and timpo

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
more than likely based on the latest update... she has her own issues with men but she seems to be getting there based on her internal monologue
The last I heard that her mum wanted her to help the other bikers to cause problems with the MC, Stan and Delliah

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes