UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I have checked through the thread, and I might have missed it if it has been addressed, but does anyone have any idea when work on Part 2 is going to commence? I love this freakin' game!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have checked through the thread, and I might have missed it if it has been addressed, but does anyone have any idea when work on Part 2 is going to commence? I love this freakin' game!
Please check more carfully next time as you have missed it twice now.
And the second time is at the top of the page you posted too.
Yes if you mean 10 Part 2 then it is at least and this is a Guesstimate only 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through.
But as OBD is the only one that knows it's intended lengh this is just a guesstimate on my part.
All we know for a fact is that OBD has been working on it.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is still a part 2 of v1.0 still in the works, my friend. That will be the next update we receive which will wrap the currently open story lines such as the ongoing feud with the Minions, the corruption at city hall and putting an end to the shady land deals that are still threatening to close the hotel, the Fox Box, the gym and the Russian sister's cafe'. And no, I do not know when to expect the release of this pending update. There will be an Act II and maybe even an Act III for this story. OBD already has plans for what the next chapter/act/v1.1-2.0 will entail but let's show a little patience. We will get the 1.0 part 2 next update when we get the next update. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I can guarantee that Dima is putting in many, many long hours to bring us this grand finale conclusion to Long Road Home. I know it will be EPIC!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Ragnar and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I do not know when to expect the release of this pending update. I know it will be EPIC!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Soon... ish. Updates are always just a wee bit on down the Long Road Home right up until they get here. It's all about the journey, eh Phat? So, they can be expected to arrive soon... ish. :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Any word on how progress is going with the update ?.
Dude! Same as the last times you asked... OBD is hard at work on this AVN. We will get the update when it is ready. Unlike AAA studios that insist on putting an exact date on the release of a game then failing and reporting delays, OBD is smart enough to know that unforeseen delays can occur and fuck up your best made plans and hard efforts. So, there is NO eta other than to say, "SOON!" and that we will get it when we get it!

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Dude! Same as the last times you asked... OBD is hard at work on this AVN. We will get the update when it is ready. Unlike AAA studios that insist on putting an exact date on the release of a game then failing and reporting delays, OBD is smart enough to know that unforeseen delays can occur and fuck up you best made plans and hard efforts. So, there is NO eta other than to say, "SOON!" and that we will get it when we get it!
SOON - ish :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
SOON - ish :devilish:
Aaaah.... Just sick of the same "when's the update" horseshit! We get the update when we get the fucking update! This is a pirate site. We lay in wait, trap set, hoping the fat merchant ship will come our way so we can spring our trap, plunder the booty (lots and lots of booty and titties and balls deep action, please) and then everyone is happy, we have rum again and party with the ladies in the new update and the pirates rejoice.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Huzzah!(y)

Adventure ever on my brother, Phat:cool:(y)

I am certainly ready for more fun!
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.03.17 - 09.07.34.20.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Aaaah.... Just sick of the same "when's the update" horseshit! We get the update when we get the fucking update! This is a pirate site. We lay in wait, trap set, hoping the fat merchant ship will come our way so we can spring our trap, plunder the booty (lots and lots of booty and titties and balls deep action, please) and then everyone is happy, we have rum again and party with the ladies in the new update and the pirates rejoice.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Huzzah!(y)

Adventure ever on my brother, Phat:cool:(y)
Hehe, no worries m8. I have kids. I still remember... "Are we there yet?":D

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Dude! Same as the last times you asked... OBD is hard at work on this AVN. We will get the update when it is ready. Unlike AAA studios that insist on putting an exact date on the release of a game then failing and reporting delays, OBD is smart enough to know that unforeseen delays can occur and fuck up your best made plans and hard efforts. So, there is NO eta other than to say, "SOON!" and that we will get it when we get it!
last time i asked was in jan lol well from the post i could find. I only ask cause i go to patreon first before i type anything. My bad for asking
1 - ISn2OG3.gif

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Speaking about women in the game, it would be an intreasting spin if one of the axes of MC comes back to hunt him.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking about women in the game, it would be an intreasting spin if one of the axes of MC comes back to hunt him.
Worst idea yet introduced in this forum. TERRIBLE idea. With all of the women in this game, you want to add MORE and the problem child variety as well? OBD is trying to WRAP this story and get to the next act, not drag it out for another year. Save that shit for Act 56, All my exes live in Texas... Oh and here's your face palm...
1685807064540.png

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes