Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I'm not slavic moi drook, but I've been married to a slavic girl for 22 years! (y) I worked in a former Soviet republic for five years and traveled quite a bit in Eastern Europe. My friends that I worked with over there gave me the name Dimitri (Dima).

"You characters look amazing even though u used imogen 3 times lolol(She is a looker)." :unsure: I'm not sure who you are referring to. I've spent a lot of time choosing character assets that haven't been used to death in other games.

For my own amusement, I have inserted a couple from other games in cameo roles. (Waitress at the engagement dinner, counter girl at the burger joint).

A younger motorcycle theme would need to be more hipster style to work for me. You don't see a lot of young one-percenters other than the sons of club members. H-D's aren't cheap. I've been riding on the street since I was 18. I rode rice burners for several years before I had the money to buy my first used H-D. I don't know of any one-percent clubs that allow anything but H-D's to be ridden by their members.
Imogen is a cherecter model, and she is most famous for Jill from BaDik.

Also most young guys today grvitate to old school 80s, so here is your lead.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Imogen is a cherecter model, and she is most famous for Jill from BaDik.

Also most young guys today grvitate to old school 80s, so here is your lead.
I think Jill from being a DIK is P3D "Tilly". I have that asset but it's not in-game. That's the same artist that made "Oxana" (P3D Robin), "Katy" (P3D Duffy) and "Angel" (P3D Angel). The same artist has a Gen 3 "Imogen" but I don't have her in my collection. Her and Tilly look very much alike to me. Not sure which one is "Jill."

I have a Gen 8 "Imogen" but she's not in-game. Emrys is the artist that made that Imogen. They also made Maarah (Sluggo's Ol' lady). As with many artists, Imogen and Marah do look alike (especially in the eyes) but aren't the same character.

I'm not sure what you are seeing, but I can assure you I haven't rerun "Imogen" any character three times. I don't need to. I've purchased over 300 Gen 8 females, 150 Gen 3 females and a handful of Gen 9 females. That's part of the reason so many girls are getting sprinkled into the game. :LOL: (Plus I'm a big perv... :devilish:)

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I think Jill from being a DIK is P3D "Tilly". I have that asset but it's not in-game. That's the same artist that made "Oxana" (P3D Robin) and "Angel" (P3D Angel).

I have Imogen but she's not in-game. Emrys is the artist that made Imogen. They also made Maarah (Sluggo's Ol' lady). As with many artists, Imogen and Marah do look alike (especially in the eyes) but aren't the same character.

I'm not sure what you are seeing, but I can assure you I haven't rerun "Imogen" any character three times. I don't need to. I've purchased over 300 Gen 8 females, 150 Gen 3 females and a handful of Gen 9 females. That's part of the reason so many girls are getting sprinkled into the game. :LOL: (Plus I'm a big perv... :devilish:)
+ Im a big perv is good, all of us are mate, welcome to the club.

Well they look similar, and I like the game. Its shocking that you didn't see sons of anarchy or Mayans since your story is similar to both of them lolol.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
+ Im a big perv is good, all of us are mate, welcome to the club.

Well they look similar, and I like the game. Its shocking that you didn't see sons of anarchy or Mayans since your story is similar to both of them lolol.
Being a lifelong biker riding cross country and hanging out in biker bars from coast to coast, I've done and seen a lot of shit. Bikers are pretty transparent. What you see, is what you get. Universally, they reinforce the stereotype of not taking bullshit from anyone no matter where they are from.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Saw patreon post on 1.0 part 2.
Hope to see more of Nora. :love:

Got to get all the MILF+Daughter as lovers at same time, pokedex.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What happened to the Russian twins who owned the diner/cafe? Was that scraped or something?
Not scrapped, just not featured in a while. Oxana and Larisa still own the cafe and run it open to close every day. We just haven't been to see them, more's the pity... Yes, I miss them too, friend. I've attached some favorite images from the holiday episode featuring the sisters in full glory both having their way with MC's cock a doodle do!:devilish:(y)
Enjoy!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That is a metric f*** ton of HELL YEAH!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Leaving Oxana to Jessy and taking Larisa for our own! HELL YEAH!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Let's ride, Larisa!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Thank you for the images, my friend! Good to see you still have that Dave Mann eye for capturing the ride.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Dave Mann would be proud of you, Dima...
1686381719025.png

PS: As for the bride's maids... Gabriella, Katya and Rai are all solar flare hot! The other three, Bree, Megan and Sarah seem utterly vacuous... "Like OMG! I can't believe you are like getting married, girl!" TBH, Gabriella and Katya are likely to be that way too... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dimitri57

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Sarah's Bride's Maids (Rachael's little sister)

Nothing gets me going like some big beautiful round hips and big full tits. *chef's kiss* to Gabriela and Megan. Good that there is some options as many don't like my tastes. They're more like this: WeirdScience.gif
I was the guy watching weird science wishing for that size.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
That is a metric f*** ton of HELL YEAH!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Leaving Larisa to Jessy and taking Oxana for our own! HELL YEAH!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Let's ride, Oxana!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Thank you for the images, my friend! Good to see you still have that Dave Mann eye for capturing the ride.;)(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Dave Mann would be proud of you, Dima...
View attachment 2687421

PS: As for the bride's maids... Gabriella, Katya and Rai are all solar flare hot! The other three, Bree, Megan and Sarah seem utterly vacuous... "Like OMG! I can't believe you are like getting married, girl!" TBH, Gabriella and Katya are likely to be that way too... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank you for your kind words Phat. I have so much reverence for Dave Mann, I'm humbled to be mentioned in the same sentence as him.

Larisa is a smoldering ember. It's almost impossible to make a bad render of her.

Empty headed? Well they are sorority girls... :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes