smes95303

Oct 28, 2018
gallery mod has encountered a bunch of exceptions, Is there a way for me to fix it on my own? ?

NameError:name'fmoangood' is not defined
ScriptError:could not find label 'tracy_office_fuck_back_fastmod'

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gallery mod has encountered a bunch of exceptions, Is there a way for me to fix it on my own? ?

NameError:name'fmoangood' is not defined
ScriptError:could not find label 'tracy_office_fuck_back_fastmod'
ask from modder.

Reactions: smes95303

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well, to be fair, if you channel your inner pussy at the start of the game the mullet does fuck and impregnate the 2 girls giving you a well earned game over. And the scene with that ugly old bitch in the rival MC could be considered NTR if you've got absolutely shit taste and fantasize about fucking an old baseball mitt that stinks of French cheese and 3 week old tuna salad.
No Offence But.
What are you fekin smoking or more precisely what game are you talking about because it's not definitely isn't this one.
The only one on the good guy route or as you so eloquently call it pussy route that knocks up anybody at all iis this MC himself.
As for the Rival Motorcycle bike club there is no MC there either and as we will never ever EVER touch Barb let alone want to fuck her then there's no NTR there either.
So please kndly refrain from providing what could be called miss information thank you.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
No Offence But.
What are you fekin smoking or more precisely what game are you talking about because it's not definitely isn't this one.
The only one on the good guy route or as you so eloquently call it pussy route that knocks up anybody at all iis this MC himself.
As for the Rival Motorcycle bike club there is no MC there either and as we will never ever EVER touch Barb let alone want to fuck her then there's no NTR there either.
So please kndly refrain from providing what could be called miss information thank you.
The one from the other club does get fucked but viewing it is optional dont remember her name

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The one from the other club does get fucked but viewing it is optional dont remember her name
Her name is Barb she is that Minions Alpha Bitch.
Willies old ladie and she is screwing Bobby the Minions Number two.
She is also a psycho Bitch and Reba/Angelica's Mom, Willie is Reba/Angelica's dad.
Bobby is fucking her in hopes it helps him take over at least I hope thats why or he really needs professional help.
And as stated unless you are a few sanwiches short of a picknic you wouldn't want to fuck her so No NTR.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
No Offence But.
Oh, you'd have to work a lot fucking harder than that to offend me.

And I could have sworn the mullet was the one that knocked them up, but I haven't played that part of the game in so long I guess I could be wrong, so well done correcting me I guess.

As for the old cunt (or "Barb" since you insist on using her name for some reason) you'll notice I said it could be considered NTR if you fantasize about her (although why anyone would eludes me). But that whole fucking fetish is fucked up as far as I'm concerned so I won't pretend to understand it.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So... After a reasonably long hiatus... Actually, more like a self-imposed exile from this and a couple other threads; I'm back. New and improved, completely re-educated, here only to sing the praises of OBD Games and The Long Road Home. Well... I mean... when I'm here... on this particular thread. Hmmm... a short explanation may be in order... After a run in with the consequences of Off Topic Posting, I wanted to understand the nature of this beast. So, I spent quite a bit of time traveling all around the F95Zone looking for examples of off topic posting that had been deleted.

I think it might be appropriate, here, to get back on topic. Oh yes, I have learned and am completely reformed. Have I mentioned how much I like Dimitri's graphic art? I like it a lot. Anyway, did you know it is impossible to find off topic posts that have been deleted? They are gone. Like they never existed, no trace. Damn, talk about your
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have gained a lot of respect for the weighty decisions moderators must make each day regarding off topic and spam posting. If you look around the sight you will find it is RAMPANT! Spam and off topic posting that is still there is actually very EASY to find. Especially in other threads. I'm proud to say it is practically nonexistent here at The Long Road Home. In this thread you find mostly on topic comments and other highly relevant postings like this:
I am here to say, "I have gained so much respect for the responsibilities of moderators". They almost need super powers to keep up... They are like Super Cool Administrative Beings (S.C.A.B.) and Super Loyal And Graceful (S.L.A.G.) in their never ending efforts to keep our threads clean. I think these anachronisms are fitting tribute to all the good they do. Yep, from now on when I think "moderator", I will think of Scabs and Slags.

Sorry, I hope I didn't digress too much there. I am here, after all, to sing the praises of OBD Games Art!
You'll be seeing a lot more of this kind of Appropriate Posting from me. Yep, no more shit posting, I assure you.:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So... After a reasonably long hiatus... Actually, more like a self-imposed exile from this and a couple other threads; I'm back. New and improved, completely re-educated, here only to sing the praises of OBD Games and The Long Road Home. Well... I mean... when I'm here... on this particular thread. Hmmm... a short explanation may be in order... After a run in with the consequences of Off Topic Posting, I wanted to understand the nature of this beast. So, I spent quite a bit of time traveling all around the F95Zone looking for examples of off topic posting that had been deleted.

I think it might be appropriate, here, to get back on topic. Oh yes, I have learned and am completely reformed. Have I mentioned how much I like Dimitri's graphic art? I like it a lot. Anyway, did you know it is impossible to find off topic posts that have been deleted? They are gone. Like they never existed, no trace. Damn, talk about your
I have gained a lot of respect for the weighty decisions moderators must make each day regarding off topic and spam posting. If you look around the sight you will find it is RAMPANT! Spam and off topic posting that is still there is actually very EASY to find. Especially in other threads. I'm proud to say it is practically nonexistent here at The Long Road Home. In this thread you find mostly on topic comments and other highly relevant postings like this:
I am here to say, "I have gained so much respect for the responsibilities of moderators". They almost need super powers to keep up... They are like Super Cool Administrative Beings (S.C.A.B.) and Super Loyal And Graceful (S.L.A.G.) in their never ending efforts to keep our threads clean. I think these anachronisms are fitting tribute to all the good they do. Yep, from now on when I think "moderator", I will think of Scabs and Slags.

Sorry, I hope I didn't digress too much there. I am here, after all, to sing the praises of OBD Games Art!
You'll be seeing a lot more of this kind of Appropriate Posting from me. Yep, no more shit posting, I assure you.:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.16 - 18.02.35.98.png
As for top quality renders... I see your BJ with Tracey and raise you Christmas nookie with Tracey! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

As for the "other shit" well... Don't give a shit, don't take no shit, we are NOT in the shit business!!! :poop:
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good to have you back, brother. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Yeahh my mistake, Im happy that it isn't since the game is good and I feel that story only now picks up.

The start of the game was rough around the edges, but when Rollo(MC) moves with Imogen/Jill model from badik to LA its starts to become good, and only improves from that in all espcets. Though I miss the Russian waitresses and our latinas.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeahh my mistake, Im happy that it isn't since the game is good and I feel that story only now picks up.

The start of the game was rough around the edges, but when Rollo(MC) moves with Imogen/Jill model from badik to LA its starts to become good, and only improves from that in all espcets. Though I miss the Russian waitresses and our latinas.
Well, we haven't yet had a proper party up on the upgraded roof patio. Something like that is likely to transpire soon... ish...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No neither of those three options mentioned.
I repeat my post from the page 242 before this one just to clarify.

Dev just posted this on Patreon.
Long Road Home 10 Part 2 Update
Progress thus far,
360 still images
41 Animations/loops
4 Events complete
3500+ lines of text and code.
I’m making progress despite dealing with some health and RL issues. Nothing terrible, just annoying.
So In summery it's still in production at the moment.

P.S. The reason I still insist on useing her name Barb is because the first scene's with her weren't originally avoidable.
And if there's ever a chance Papa Phat unblocks me.
then see's me use her name in chat It will remind him of the first scene he saw with her and that'll give him nightmares :).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes