kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yep, he's glad I'm not OBD. If I was, everyone would wait 2 more weeks and have his ass to thank for it. Jus' Sayin' :cool:
At least I'll have other games to play from other devs who put out their updates after a week from release or put out a release by weekly or every month. I still have the update from Nyx and a few others to play so rock on snowflake.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
At least I'll have other games to play from other devs who put out their updates after a week from release or put out a release by weekly or every month. I still have the update from Nyx and a few others to play so rock on snowflake.
ha, Nyx didn't put out shit, it just got leaked, like most popular titles and it's a way longer dev cycle than this per update... a two weeks wait time for a public release is nohting really, and you won't be disappointed by this update, but if you are this inpatient then for all I care, go look elsewhere

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ppl who get an update 2 weeks after the guys that paid for this:

View attachment 2871209

Ya know, We could´ve leaked it Day 1. The only reason we didn´t is because we respect OBD for all his work. Maybe show some respect yourself.

My Diagnosis:
View attachment 2871243
my man! I'm somewhat in the middle when supporting AVNs... there's one (figure which one) that I support full time, then there are others like this where I pay a one-time fee per update so I can see it early because I like the game

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Then there's freeloadin' broke ass old codgers like me just doin' their best to give back the good will given. Which is why I get riled by disrespecting punks. I'm usually the first to say, "Don't feed the trolls." But sometimes it's so random and ignorant... But hey! Kudos to the financial supporters for the respect they've shown this dev and thanks to Dimitri for sharing it here freely.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It will go out to my lowest tier subscribers on the 24th. It will be public in my Patreon and subscribestar the week after that just like every past update.
my mistake then, that being said a great update as usual, I played it like 3 times already as to not not miss any hidden things :ROFLMAO:

bonk.mehorny

Nov 7, 2021
Is there no Fan art thread for this novel? There's some great potential here with there being so many models. Hell, Nikki, Jessie and Rachel alone could keep that thread running. Does anyone know what model Nikki is?

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Is there a list somewhere here that has the names of all the LIs? Obviously, the side girls that you boink once or twice won't be added. Just LIs. Since there's so many girls in the game, I want to be able to keep the LIs fresh in my mind versus just every boinkable girl.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
It will go out to my lowest tier subscribers on the 24th. It will be public in my Patreon and subscribestar the week after that just like every past update.

I am waiting most patiently for this update, but I'm still jonesing for the signature image of Elvira and Jessie, I'm a patient man though and will wait until my wishes are granted. I have a spot next to my Annie signature image ready :love:

Harami MC

Nov 2, 2021
NOTICE!!! Dima will post the public release here on the OP sometime on Thursday, August 24 according to what I read in Dima's updates. He just released the latest v1.0 part 2 to his highest tier patrons on Thursday, August 10 with the promise that he would make it public in only two weeks. Most devs make you wait 4-6 weeks from top patron release!!!
IMG-20230823-WA0000.jpg

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes