HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Finished my replay and I'm not a fan of facial piercings and lithe slender girls aren't usually my cup of tea and I HATE that effing side shaved hair asset..........but somehow you've managed to make me adore Nikki! Excellent work Dima!!!! :love:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And we'll continue waiting for awhile or until someone decides that we have suffered enough and finally uploads the damn thing. Just saying
Heh, you've waited five months and seven days. You can't wait two more days? Well, I guess you can because you will!

public release on the 24th I believe
Always good to know... at least for me... it's easier to wait if you know how long. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: PapaPhat

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I'm not a fan of facial piercings and lithe slender girls aren't usually my cup of tea and I HATE that effing side shaved hair asset..........but somehow you've managed to make me adore Nikki!
I'm with you on the piercings and hair, definitely not my thing. I'm not keen on the tatts either. Makes sense for someone that spent/spends a lot of time around bikies I guess, but blech. Hard disagree on the funsize package though, I'm all for more of that.

What I find odd about Nikki is the sudden leap from "I don't fuck co-workers" to "I want to be your ol' lady". Not that I'm complaining mind, she's absolutely a keeper, it just lacked some buildup. A casualty of having so many LIs I guess, but since she's now positioned as a central character it would have been nice if she'd gotten a bit more screentime before the prospect party.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'm with you on the piercings and hair, definitely not my thing. I'm not keen on the tatts either. Makes sense for someone that spent/spends a lot of time around bikies I guess, but blech. Hard disagree on the funsize package though, I'm all for more of that.
I have 8 piercings, a tat, and a shaved head myself (tho in the head's case it's not really voluntary) so Niks is my kinda gal. ;)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Just calling it like I see.
its been 2 years come on we both know.. We all know that will never come out
now if you said someone else who takes just as long but still comes out then yea but from icstor that will never happen.

Reactions: darlic

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
its been 2 years come on we both know.. We all know that will never come out
now if you said someone else who takes just as long but still comes out then yea but from icstor that will never happen.
[/QUOTE Ok how about we'll probably get an update from Will Taylor or Hopes Gaming before we get this fucking update. There I said it.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
hmm the maker of The Deluca Family i can take that one. But this is going to drop in like 2 days i think from someone else post. which is on the 24th unless someone (insert name here) drops it a day ahead. but still this is a few days away even Hours if you count it as 48hrs.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
hmm the maker of The Deluca Family i can take that one. But this is going to drop in like 2 days i think from someone else post. which is on the 24th unless someone (insert name here) drops it a day ahead. but still this is a few days away even Hours if you count it as 48hrs.
Not getting my hopes up for that.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes