JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
NOTICE!!! Dima will post the public release here on the OP sometime on Thursday, August 24 according to what I read in Dima's updates. He just released the latest v1.0 part 2 to his highest tier patrons on Thursday, August 10 with the promise that he would make it public in only two weeks. Most devs make you wait 4-6 weeks from top patron release!!!
Thank you for that.

I don't mind waiting for the public release (since my economy at the moment doesn't allow me to support creators with money), but it's nice to know when to expect it (i.e. the expected date for the public release).

I did ask about it a few days ago (back on page 266), but the only response I got from that was that someone (you know who you are) said the begging has commenced. Nobody had actually said or referenced anything about an actual public release date, until you, Phat.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thank you for that.

I don't mind waiting for the public release (since my economy at the moment doesn't allow me to support creators with money), but it's nice to know when to expect it (i.e. the expected date for the public release).

I did ask about it a few days ago (back on page 266), but the only response I got from that was that someone (you know who you are) said the begging has commenced. Nobody had actually said or referenced anything about an actual public release date, until you, Phat.
Well, it sounds like I must have offended you with that comment. I actually didn't know the date for public release, just that it would come in a reasonable amount of time like it always has. If you follow the thread and were able to put my comment in context you might have understood it was meant to be funny and in no way a reflection on you. Obviously, that's not the case so, you thought I was being rude. If you go back to said comment, you might notice a number of ROFLOL emoji's from those who did understand the context. You got one thing right though... I do know who I am.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Played part 2 Yesterday and Damn.. Dima did it again....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is the only thing that i have to nibble on, the other stuff in the update is top notch!

Thanks Dima for sharing your amazing story/game/girls with us <3
Since you have a thing for Redheads and adding Rachael's family to ours, here's one more to consider... :devilish:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, it sounds like I must have offended you with that comment. I actually didn't know the date for public release, just that it would come in a reasonable amount of time like it always has. If you follow the thread and were able to put my comment in context you might have understood it was meant to be funny and in no way a reflection on you. Obviously, that's not the case so, you thought I was being rude. If you go back to said comment, you might notice a number of ROFLOL emoji's from those who did understand the context. You got one thing right though... I do know who I am.
You bully..........

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and motseer

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Since you have a thing for Redheads and adding Rachael's family to ours, here's one more to consider... :devilish:

question btw, I don't really mind some new LIs/characters getting introduced, but after a while I feel it will get too much when you are not able to progress with some of the girls for multiple updates (for obvious reasons)... will there be a hard limit where you say enough is enough? I love the girls, all of them deserve some screen time, but having too many can be hard to balance

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
IF it will still be on after you tell Rai :unsure:
Oh hell nah. I hope we ain´t getting a choice like " Tell Rai and cancel the wedding" or "don´t tell her and fck her whole family".... That would be so cruel :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
question btw, I don't really mind some new LIs/characters getting introduced, but after a while I feel it will get too much when you are not able to progress with some of the girls for multiple updates (for obvious reasons)... will there be a hard limit where you say enough is enough? I love the girls, all of them deserve some screen time, but having too many can be hard to balance
It would a be a shitty wedding if no family is there, wouldn't it? Might as well have some good-looking ones attend. Also, I think I stated earlier not to assume that the girls in the wedding party would be side girls much less LI's.

In general, I feel ya. It can spin of control. We have a long way to go with the story beyond Chapter One though. (y)

As with every episode, I'll run a poll with my patreons to see how the girls rate. Screen time for the side girls is based off that.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It would a be a shitty wedding if no family is there, wouldn't it? Might as well have some good-looking ones attend. Also, I think I stated earlier not to assume that the girls in the wedding party would be side girls much less LI's. [I/SPOILER]

In general, I feel ya. It can spin of control. We have a long way to go with the story beyond Chapter One though. (y)

As with every episode, I'll run a poll with my patreons to see how the girls rate. Screen time for the side girls is based off that.
yeah I wasn't referring to the wedding in particular, just asking in general... my point is that having too many LIs could eventually take away the uniqueness of relationships when the MC has 20 girlfriends and we don't see them for extended periods of times. So far I'm loving it don't get me wrong, and it fits well with the theme of the game, but there comes a point when it's too much if you get what I'm saying :)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
yeah I wasn't referring to the wedding in particular, just asking in general... my point is that having too many LIs could eventually take away the uniqueness of relationships when the MC has 20 girlfriends and we don't see them for extended periods of times. So far I'm loving it don't get me wrong, and it fits well with the theme of the game, but there comes a point when it's too much if you get what I'm saying :)
I did the first time you brought up.

Reactions: Elduriel

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
It would a be a shitty wedding if no family is there, wouldn't it? Might as well have some good-looking ones attend. Also, I think I stated earlier not to assume that the girls in the wedding party would be side girls much less LI's.

Fuck, if only I had money to spare so I could become a Patreon and vote on new LIs.

Still want the burger counter girl to come and join.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
She was cute but I always forget about her... until you bring her back up... :p

Oh, my sweet burger girl
Have you heard of
Horny Toad?
View attachment 2863761
I think he has a thing for you
It's called a ding-a-ling.
Who could forget her. I would love to be eating burger and watching a hot women flash her tits at me.

So why hasn't she come down to the MC's work and submitted a resume? (Audition for the position).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Who could forget her. I would love to be eating burger and watching a hot women flash her tits at me.

So why hasn't she come down to the MC's work and submitted a resume? (Audition for the position).
Hehehe, dunno... maybe Dimitri forgot about her too... You didn't show her that ding-a-ling and scare her off did you?

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes