Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So... the only question that´s left for me... What happens after we get rid of the Minions? Who´s the next big bad wolf?`A different club? The government? Can´t wait for more. i´m already excited :)
I think there is still plenty of opportunities left in terms of story, and it doesn't look like Dimitri57 is running out of gas either. New revenue streams to look out for for the club, strengthening numbers, dealing with city council/major, getting as many girls as possible pregnant :ROFLMAO:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I think there is still plenty of opportunities left in terms of story, and it doesn't look like Dimitri57 is running out of gas either. New revenue streams to look out for for the club, strengthening numbers, dealing with city council/major, getting as many girls as possible pregnant :ROFLMAO:
eeeeh. i hope the last part won´t be the case. i have nothing against pregnancy, but for me that´s more endgame content for reasons that got mentioned before. It´s gonna be an interesting trip though for sure :)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
eeeeh. i hope the last part won´t be the case. i have nothing against pregnancy, but for me that´s more endgame content for reasons that got mentioned before. It´s gonna be an interesting trip though for sure :)
I mean 9 months can be a lot of gametime, plenty stuff can happen inbetween

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Could you help my memory here ?
I've got 2 saves, one MC is calling Jessy "futur O'lady" and the other one "girlfriend".
I don't remember the main choices that led to this difference.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
I finished the day it was released but didn´t want to spoil anything... Didn´t even think about the spoiler tag xD So... my two cents:

i really loved the update. Even though there were still some girls with not enough screentime (at least for me. *cough, angel and maria, cough*) , it was still pretty exciting. there was just one thing that left a bad taste in my mouth... The fact that Stan and Della pretty much set us up and had Quacks Ring planted there. Sure, i get it, Stan wants to leave with a big bang, but risking his Members Life aint it imho. It kind of felt like a move Barb would make. Dunno if i could ever trust Stan and Dee again after using us and Angelica like that.

So... the only question that´s left for me... What happens after we get rid of the Minions? Who´s the next big bad wolf?`A different club? The government? Can´t wait for more. i´m already excited :)
I felt the same.

Angelica is trying to get away from the blackmail, abuse, and manipulation only to be manipulated by Stan and Della. Also, it feels like big disrespect to Ryker to basically use him to manipulate one of his girls. Stan would be pissed if someone did that to Dee but was fine fucking us over.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
It doesn't have to be en game content. Not trying to change how the dev is planning his game, because it's awesome as it is. Pregnancy and becoming a father (mother for the girls, obviously) can really cause a person to go through changes in their personality. We could get some great character development. A loner with a screwed up past now suddenly having children, and dealing with the feelings and responsibilities of that. Plus, you know, growing an awesome family. The babies would have no shortage of loving moms (or aunties for those who don't want kids).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
First of Sorry if I "offended" you with my post..
It was ment as a funny post to interact with this forum without begging for the update.

But I find it quite funny how my post, wich was ment as a joke, cloggs your forum but this beggar posts are not?
Maybe I was just randomly picked or it was just the tiny bit that was "to much".i dont know

Still sorry

and please dont call me a "kid", couse im not

Have a nice day :)
Look, kid... I'm an old geezer, a grandfather twice over. To me everyone is a kid!
You aren't the only one who can tell a fucking joke!
All of my friends, everyone that actually knows me here in this forum, KNEW it was a joke.
That's from where all of the laughing emoji responses came.
Those who should come with their own tag that says "Warning! I'm easily triggerd!" left a facepalm response.
What they don't realize is that those facepalms count exactly the same as likes and all of the other emojis.
So, to them I say, "thank you for your support" before adding them to my extensive ignored list.
I fully ran out of fucks to give for petty bull shit decades ago.
I help a LOT of folks in these forums but I have zero patience for those who are easily "triggered."
IDGAF about anyone's little feelings and have rhino hide so you cannot hurt me.
Oh... and kid... use spell check next time. Your grammar is atrocious.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: soprano31

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dont worry Phat is like that from time to time, he is a bit rough around the edges but in general a pretty nice guy!
I get that, my friend. That is why I haven't ignored him yet..... YET! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I seem to have run out of response emojis in record time this afternoon so here's some brotherly love, just for you...
:love::devilish::love::devilish::love:
Pretty sure all of these kids need to come with trigger warning labels these day. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Joke 'em if they can't take a f:censored:. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
NOTICE!!! Dima will post the public release here on the OP sometime on Thursday, August 24 according to what I read in Dima's updates. He just released the latest v1.0 part 2 to his highest tier patrons on Thursday, August 10 with the promise that he would make it public in only two weeks. Most devs make you wait 4-6 weeks from top patron release!!!

The ONLY hero around here is Dima aka Dimitri57 aka OBD himself. So, either pony up the dough on Patreon to get the DL sooner or STFU and wait like a good and faithful prospect!!!

Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues

Adventure ever on friends and fellow fiends, Phat:cool:(y)

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
NOTICE!!! Dima will post the public release here on the OP sometime on Thursday, August 24 according to what I read in Dima's updates. He just released the latest v1.0 part 2 to his highest tier patrons on Thursday, August 10 with the promise that he would make it public in only two weeks. Most devs make you wait 4-6 weeks from top patron release!!!

The ONLY hero around here is Dima aka Dimitri57 aka OBD himself. So, either pony up the dough on Patreon to get the DL sooner or STFU and wait like a good and faithful prospect!!!

Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues

Adventure ever on friends and fellow fiends, Phat:cool:(y)
yup-yes.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Thank you for that.

I don't mind waiting for the public release (since my economy at the moment doesn't allow me to support creators with money), but it's nice to know when to expect it (i.e. the expected date for the public release).

I did ask about it a few days ago (back on page 266), but the only response I got from that was that someone (you know who you are) said the begging has commenced. Nobody had actually said or referenced anything about an actual public release date, until you, Phat.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes