PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for that.

I don't mind waiting for the public release (since my economy at the moment doesn't allow me to support creators with money), but it's nice to know when to expect it (i.e. the expected date for the public release).

I did ask about it a few days ago (back on page 266), but the only response I got from that was that someone (you know who you are) said the begging has commenced. Nobody had actually said or referenced anything about an actual public release date, until you, Phat.
I am in the same boat, my friend. I would love to help my favorite devs financially. My basic needs are met. I just don't have the cash to spare.

You had asked about WHEN the update would go public. Apologies for not responding sooner. BTW... thank you for the link to your post so I could actually find it. Page numbers don't mean anything as they are subject to change depending on how you sort the number of posts per page. I sort 100 per page and only have 54 pages for this thread at present. Your link, however, took me to your post directly. Thank you :)

The day you posted that perfectly legitimate question I had scrambled eggs for brains and just couldn't think straight (early onset of dementia can do that some days.) However, asking WHEN the update will go public is not a terrible thing, especially when it is very close to when that will happen. Trolls that ask "when's the next update" within a short time after we just received an update sometimes just a few days after the update released... That shit REALLY grinds my gears. Asking around the time we are all expecting and greatly anticipating the release is always acceptable. I even ask at those times my damn self! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

The reason I posted such a strongly worded message was NOT aimed at you or folks who ask when an update will release close to or even after the date we all were expecting to see it. That message was directly aimed at those begging for and demanding a "hero" to pirate a post NOW! To them I encourage patience and silence as we all wait with great anticipation. Dima is incredibly generous... magnanimous even... So, he manually releases his public updates in a short time after his patron release. Rushing that in this situation is just plain rude, self entitled arrogance IMHO. Now, with these devs that either want to make us wait a month or more or even worse, deny all public release in total... THEN you will see my likes and big heart emojis all over the hero requests and demands because a pirate hero is the ONLY way we hungry pirate types will see the latest updates to those titles.

It's all about the context and too few stop to think of that before making their selfish and unreasonable demands. If we cannot wait two weeks, there is something terribly wrong with us.

Glad I was able to help you, my friend. It is the information age, right? Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
grlb6kd.jpg

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Since you have a thing for Redheads and adding Rachael's family to ours, here's one more to consider... :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Since you have a thing for Redheads and adding Rachael's family to ours, here's one more to consider... :devilish:

DAYUM Dima :eek: :eek: :eek:

We need her!!!! or make her a side chick with a choice.. i just read the last comments, seems like there are a few ppl who are thinking there a too much woman.... :oops::unsure:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
DAYUM Dima :eek: :eek: :eek:

We need her!!!! or make her a side chick with a choice.. i just read the last comments, seems like there are a few ppl who are thinking there a too much woman.... :oops::unsure:
From a story perspective, I agree that too many LI and side girls can detract from our core hotties. Haven't seen Jessy Babe, Kat, Nikki or Ashley in a while... Are they still in this game??? That is not good. However, my horn dog side sees a new hottie... like Jolene and the boner is in charge again! Doh! Damned dick for brains!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
From a story perspective, I agree that too many LI and side girls can detract from our core hotties. Haven't seen Jessy Babe, Kat, Nikki or Ashley in a while... Are they still in this game??? That is not good. However, my horn dog side sees a new hottie... like Jolene and the boner is in charge again! Doh! Damned dick for brains!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Believe me, no one wants to fuck them all more than I do! :devilish: The main plot in Chapter two will lend itself to more side girl interactions since MC will have his patch. We'll be running through these hoes like drano! :devilish:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the early morning chuckle, guys. Nothin' gets the day started like coffee and a good laugh. Ya'll stayed up pretty late grindin' on the new redhead... I'm an early riser so I was asleep dreamin' 'bout Rai Rai. Good to see virtual perviness goes on without me...:p

View attachment 2864576
The late-night crew does tend to get giddy. I think it's the alcohol and weed... :sneaky:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Who could forget her. I would love to be eating burger and watching a hot women flash her tits at me.

So why hasn't she come down to the MC's work and submitted a resume? (Audition for the position).
I didn't forget her. It seems my Patreons aren't as enamored with Burgers and Boobs as you and Mot are. :LOL:
I'm sure I'll work her into a scene at some point. (I think she is sexy too)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes