Strazsenkind

Oct 18, 2020
Look, kid... click it or don't. IDGAF
We hide spoilers for good reason, not all want to see that shit before they've had the chance to play it.
But, again, IDGAF so do what you will... just stop clogging up my beloved forum with posts that make this menagerie of apes keep going ape shit crazy, okay? Starting to feel like Planet of the fucking Apes in here! Dammit!
Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:
First of Sorry if I "offended" you with my post..
It was ment as a funny post to interact with this forum without begging for the update.

But I find it quite funny how my post, wich was ment as a joke, cloggs your forum but this beggar posts are not?
Maybe I was just randomly picked or it was just the tiny bit that was "to much".i dont know

Still sorry

and please dont call me a "kid", couse im not

Have a nice day :)

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
First of Sorry if I "offended" you with my post..
It was ment as a funny post to interact with this forum without begging for the update.

But I find it quite funny how my post, wich was ment as a joke, cloggs your forum but this beggar posts are not?
Maybe I was just randomly picked or it was just the tiny bit that was "to much".i dont know

Still sorry

and please dont call me a "kid", couse im not

Have a nice day :)
Dont worry Phat is like that from time to time, he is a bit rough around the edges but in general a pretty nice guy!

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Played part 2 Yesterday and Damn.. Dima did it again....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is the only thing that i have to nibble on, the other stuff in the update is top notch!

Thanks Dima for sharing your amazing story/game/girls with us <3
Thanks ohhiimfox!

Angelica hasn't given up the poonanni yet... :devilish:
There are so many other events in the que to play out first, I don't think it will feel rushed by the time it happens.

It has been killing me not being able to get back on the Rai,Sarah,Nora side plot. Be prepared for an OBD plot twist! :sneaky:
I think you will be pleased with where I take it. :devilish:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
The Rogues on a run

The Rogues are on the road!
Work continues on part 3. It will be the showdown between the Rogues and the Minions to bring the end of Chapter one. Don't worry the story will continue in Chapter two.
Are we going to see more Rogues or is this everyone?

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Are we going to see more Rogues or is this everyone?
:unsure: The short answer is yes. Jaybird is still in prison, so this is it.

The Rogues are a local club. I never represented that the Rogues were a large worldwide club like the big four 1% clubs. That being said, the story covers why the club is low in numbers. It has been stated numerous times that both clubs are down in numbers due to the protracted war between the clubs.

The inside baseball reason is there is a practical limit of number of assets you can have in a scene. My RTX 3090ti cries as it is with the numbers of assets I'm putting in the scene at the quality of renders I'm trying to produce. Not to mention the time it takes to stage these big scenes. It takes hours to set the scene before I'm ready to render it.

Last edited:

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
:unsure: The short answer is yes. Jaybird is still in prison, so this is it.

The Rogues are a local club. I never represented that the Rogues were a large worldwide club like the big four 1% clubs. That being said, the story covers why the club is low in numbers. It has been stated numerous times that both clubs are down in numbers due the protracted war between the clubs.

The inside baseball reason is there is a practical limit of number of assets you can have in a scene. My RTX 3090ti cries as it is with the numbers of assets I'm putting in the scene at the quality of renders I'm trying to produce. Not to mention the time it takes to stage these big scenes. It takes hours to set the scene before I'm ready to render it.
Thanks for the explanation. I just assumed being fresh meat meant MC hadn't met everyone.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I finished the day it was released but didn´t want to spoil anything... Didn´t even think about the spoiler tag xD So... my two cents:

i really loved the update. Even though there were still some girls with not enough screentime (at least for me. *cough, angel and maria, cough*) , it was still pretty exciting. there was just one thing that left a bad taste in my mouth... The fact that Stan and Della pretty much set us up and had Quacks Ring planted there. Sure, i get it, Stan wants to leave with a big bang, but risking his Members Life aint it imho. It kind of felt like a move Barb would make. Dunno if i could ever trust Stan and Dee again after using us and Angelica like that.

So... the only question that´s left for me... What happens after we get rid of the Minions? Who´s the next big bad wolf?`A different club? The government? Can´t wait for more. i´m already excited :)

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes