Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I wondered about that. It wouldn't be difficult to scrub those images for a Steam version. There's not many anyway.
yeah that's probably not a bad idea, but I'm still not convinced 100% that even a threesome with Jessy/Tracy where they don't even do anything to each other (would be a fucking shame tho :ROFLMAO: ) would pass the criteria... suppose it depends who does the review. Safest bet would be to redo those scenes so there is no Jessy/Tracy sexy content together? :rolleyes:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
steam is always a 50/50. Either they block it or not.

In Germany for example steam blocked every adult-only type of game. You can get em through some loopholes though, but still.... That´s one of the reasons i´d never buy it over steam.
As kinky as Germany is and they block adult content? :unsure:

They have the biggest Sex shop I've ever seen in the lower level of the Frankfurt-Main International Airport. Not to mention Kaiser Street. (Red Light District) I mean, I heard about it. I'd never go to such a place... :whistle: :sneaky:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wondered about that. It wouldn't be difficult to scrub those images for a Steam version. There's not many anyway.
DON'T YOU DARE!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!

Don't you dare change a single frame or phrase to bend to "the man", my friend! What kind of 1% attitude is THAT???

I only ever saw one game do it justice and that dev made the Patreon and Steam versions yield nothing but a title card with instructions on how to obtain and install the free patch that would allow the game to be played as the dev wrote and intended it to play. The dev didn't bend to the man and retained the singular intent of their publication. Don't bend, brother!

Besides... If you were going to take any shit for the scene with Jessy, Tracey and MC or the hotel scene, Patreon would've flagged you already. Since MC is NOT related by blood or marriage to anyone in the entire title, you should be fine. Don't ask Steam either. You'll only get the run around for an extended time and then an emphatic no just for asking. However, if you just run with it, you should be fine.

It would be a crying fucking shame to lose ANY of the threesome scene with Tracey, Jessy and MC or the foursome scene in the no tell motel with MC, Tracey, Jessy and her hot blonde waitress friend from the diner, Brooke!!!
1 Base Profile Screenshot 2022-07-21 150810.AfterJD.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.16 - 11.33.13.27.png
That would totally fuck up the entire beginning!!! Don't fucking do it, brother!!! Be the biker that I know you are and say, "To hell with the man! I'm not changing a fucking thing!"

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As kinky as Germany is and they block adult content? :unsure:
They are very strict with their protection of their children. Perhaps because they are so kinky?:unsure:
Steam simple don't want to make the effort to complain to German rules for 18+ (sexual) content, thus nothing at all for them.

Only know that, cause I live a little bit north of them.:p;)

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
DON'T YOU DARE!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!! DON'T YOU DARE!!!

Don't you dare change a single frame or phrase to bend to "the man", my friend! What kind of 1% attitude is THAT???

I only ever saw one game do it justice and that dev made the Patreon and Steam versions yield nothing but a title card with instructions on how to obtain and install the free patch that would allow the game to be played as the dev wrote and intended it to play. The dev didn't bend to the man and retained the singular intent of their publication. Don't bend, brother!

Besides... If you were going to take any shit for that one scene with Jessy, Tracey and MC, Patreon would've flagged you already. Since MC is NOT related by blood or marriage to anyone in the entire title, you should be fine. Don't ask Steam either. You'll only get the run around for an extended time and then an emphatic no just for asking. However, if you just run with it, you should be fine.

It would be a crying fucking shame to lose ANY of the threesome scene with Tracey, Jessy and MC or the foursome scene in the no tell motel with MC, Tracey, Jessy and her hot blonde waitress friend from the diner, Brooke!!!
View attachment 2855963 View attachment 2855964
That would totally fuck up the entire beginning!!! Don't fucking do it, brother!!! Be the biker that I know you are and say, "To hell with the man! I'm not changing a fucking thing!"

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Easy brother don't stroke out on us! :ROFLMAO: I'm not pulling any images. The quick and dirty fix is to let the player name the relationship. It's a simple matter of coding.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Easy brother don't stroke out on us! :ROFLMAO: I'm not pulling any images. The quick and dirty fix is to let the player name the relationship. It's a simple matter of coding.
Or just let her be JD's daughter... the bastard is gonna die anyway!:cool:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
uggh, just no :ROFLMAO:
Well... she takes after her mamma; whomever that was. JD is such a worthless prick, feminists will be all over it. It makes Jessie an even more sympathetic character. Currently 73% choose to kill JD. That number would likely go up to 97%. Jus' Sayin' :p

Then Dima gets flagged for patricide! It's a fucked situation any way you slice it...

View attachment 2855990
Nope. She doesn't kill him. She just Bobbit's him... :cool: MC kills him and that part of the story ain't an issue. You can kill as many folks as you like. Just don't fuck the wrong ones. On a more serious note... I wouldn't be surprised if every abused little girl ever would identify with this pic... Jus' Sayin'... Again. :cool:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That is still a cop out, cave in, surrendering to cancel culture IMHO...
But, if you really need the money and exposure THAT damned bad...
Your game, your call, 100%
And, my blood pressure hasn't raised a single tick. My main concern is for your reputation, brother...
Tracey will ALWAYS be Jessy's mama and Jessy her daughter. That will NEVER change.
TBH, I abhor titles that make me pick relationships for characters I just met.
It's a dead giveaway that the dev is trying to skate around the cancel culture "rules" that make no sense to anyone, not the ones who enact such "rules" nor the assholes that demand them. Just some idiot saying, "I'm triggered!" And, old Phat says, "Well, be fucking triggered on your own time and get off my lawn!"

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Links to other VN's are a site rules violation. It's my understanding that mods tend to "look the other way" if you put them under a spoiler. Jus' Sayin' (y)
Yeesh, good point, I didn't think of that. :oops:

I've edited my post (the one you quoted) to remove the direct links, but I'll leave the names up as examples of VNs found on F95 that are also available on Steam, given the sub-topic that OBD mentioned about his VN (btw, assuming gender here; I hope that's OK, Dima).

Quick addendum (edit) for those still catching up to the thread: I see now that my original post that contained names of other VNs was completely removed by a moderator. A bit of a bummer, but that's fine. My point is still: There are several VNs available on F95 that are also available on Steam, that have both explicit sexual contents, as well as incest on top of that. The incest bits (which might be the most relevant thing, considering contents with Tracy and Jessy) might be walled off with a "required" mod/patch or manually entering "actual" relationship when starting a new game, but they still exist on Steam, available for purchase.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

I've edited my post (the one you quoted) to remove the direct links, but I'll leave the names up as examples of VNs found on F95 that are also available on Steam, given the sub-topic that OBD mentioned about his VN (btw, assuming gender here; I hope that's OK, Dima).
mentioning/naming is also against rules and doing it enuf times leads temp ban.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

No assumption needed, friend. Dima is a man... a good man. Never doubt it.
And, yes... hiding stuff in spoilers can work wonders. :)
Rogues Forever, Forever Rogues
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes