Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Nice. I'm all about stuffing that oven.
But when you get more than two ish girls pregnant.
The immersion start to suffer, what if you die. Are you gonna leave how many kids without a father.
The potential offspring is up to the player. You have an opt out on the Katy preggers path. On the surprise events, well you don't have to creampie every girl you bang... :devilish:

I hear ya on being a responsible man.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The potential offspring is up to the player. You have an opt out on the Katy preggers path. On the surprise events, well you don't have to creampie every girl you bang... :devilish:

I hear ya on being a responsible man.
nice, I don't actually mind accidental preggers content

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It depends how you look at it. A few of the games (found here) that are also available on Steam:
Links to other VN's are a site rules violation. It's my understanding that mods tend to "look the other way" if you put them under a spoiler. Jus' Sayin' (y)

Last edited:

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
The main thing for steam seems to be no Honey Select games due to licensing and your girls have to have hardcoded ages no lolis allowed. I'm sure games have been rejected for other stuff, but I don't know of any.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I plan to once Chapter one finished. I need to remaster my early episode poor images and clean up the early coding. I also need to check Steam's terms of service so I can see if anything is a red flag for them.
As easylovin said, the main problem is usually the perceived age of the girls, whether they are LI's or not (since it contains sexual situations they've gone full nuclear), you shouldn't have any problems there though.

well you don't have to creampie every girl you bang... :devilish:
Says you........pffft!

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
As easylovin said, the main problem is usually the perceived age of the girls, whether they are LI's or not (since it contains sexual situations they've gone full nuclear), you shouldn't have any problems there though.

Says you........pffft!
well... there is still one problem. Incest. Seen multiple games that got nuked over there because of it. So the mother/daughter combo might be an issue

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
well... there is still one problem. Incest. Seen multiple games that got nuked over there because of it. So the mother/daughter combo might be an issue
I wondered about that. It wouldn't be difficult to scrub those images for a Steam version. There's not many anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
why would you get rid of incest for steam? Sisterly Lust that’s on steam is like the Old Testament for incest vns
That's what I need to check out. I wasn't sure if that was an issue for them or not. Tracy/Jessy really don't have a standalone sexual relationship anyway. They've only had three ways with MC.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I too have a thing for impregnation and pregnancy ..
But this VN it is one of the VERY few VNs that have a mature and -somewhat realistic- setting & writing .. etc
And don't get me wrong it is still a male fantasy (and a really great one at that), but having the MC knocking up girls left and right will -imho- seriously hurt its maturity and quality.

I believe the dev has confirmed that there will be one or two pregnancies one is already being set in motion with Katy, but nowhere near the "repopulate the earth" type.
Which is a little unfortunate, but I understand his reasoning too. I have a thing for impregnation and pregnancy, but it's more to do with that I love children and want a big family personally. So it's more about being surrounded by a truckload of children and a bunch of girlfriends/"wives." Basically, just being a massive family and growing it with kids.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Either that or let the player designate the relationship.
I'm not sure if even that would be enough if you happen get the wrong reviewer on Steam. And there could always be some kind of... I don't know, mysterious modder person releasing a rewised script somewhere...

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
why would you get rid of incest for steam? Sisterly Lust that’s on steam is like the Old Testament for incest vns
steam is always a 50/50. Either they block it or not.

In Germany for example steam blocked every adult-only type of game. You can get em through some loopholes though, but still.... That´s one of the reasons i´d never buy it over steam.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes